Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Lucky Nigerian To Win The Palms Mall Brand New I Phone 7 Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lucky Nigerian To Win The Palms Mall Brand New I Phone 7 Today (708 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Seven Year Old Nigerian Girl Win,i Phone 7 Gift At The Palms Mall. / The Palms Shopping Mall To Give Out New I Phone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucky Nigerian To Win The Palms Mall Brand New I Phone 7 Today by edikes: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2016
The Palms Shopping Mall Christmas celebration promotions tagged "12 Days Of Christmas" has given out fantastic prizes everyday for the last eleven days.

In the last eleven epic (days) customers of the palms mall have been awarded prizes after participating on online contests of have been rewarded by meeting a particular criteria at the Mall. The prizes won so far include a Swatch Wrist Watch, Original soccer jersey, African Fabric etc.

Today as promoted The Palms Mall Official twitter handle (@ThePalmsMallng) a lucky person will win a Brand New I Phone device. To win the customer should simply spend 50k or more at the mall, send the receipt to the official twitter account or their other social media platforms and a winner will be selected.

(Photos culled from @ThePalmsMallng)

Re: Lucky Nigerian To Win The Palms Mall Brand New I Phone 7 Today by Juniorbuba(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
ok lucky him

(1) (Reply)

Happy Holidays / Diamond Bank Charging Me Stamp Duty On Savings Account / Mmm And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.