Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Palms Shopping Mall To Give Out New I Phone 7 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Palms Shopping Mall To Give Out New I Phone 7 (477 Views)

Gas Explosion Rock Spar Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (video) / Lucky Nigerian To Win The Palms Mall Brand New I Phone 7 Today / Seven Year Old Nigerian Girl Win,i Phone 7 Gift At The Palms Mall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Palms Shopping Mall To Give Out New I Phone 7 by edikes: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2016
The Palms Mall nationwide (Lekki, Ibadan, Polo Park (Enugu) is currently sharing out gifts to their customers and the followers at the Mall this christmas. The Christmas promotions is tagged 12 Days Of Christmas [i][/i] were individuals win gifts online (twitter: @ThePalmsMallng) after participating in simple easy to participate daily contests. Some lucky winners have also been awarded for meeting some criteria after been spotted shopping at the mall. The prizes given out so far include the following;

DAY 1: [/b]Christmas Chicken

[b]DAY 2:
100 thousand Naira worth of hamper

DAY 3: Da Viva Fabric

DAY 4: Free Make Up / Make Up Kit

Days remaining: DAY 5, DAY 6, DAY 7, DAY 8, DAY 9, DAY 10, DAY 11, DAY 12 (Greater gifts are to be won everyday leading to Christmas for followers and customers of the brand)

The grand prize of this Christmas promotions is a brand new I Phone 7 which can be won by anyone who spends more than 50k on or before Christmas day. The receipts will be DM'ed to @ThePalmsMallng to enter a raffle draw. See pictures of winners who did so through @ThePalmsMallng or by merely seen shopping at the mall.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Womb Escape To Me... / Eti-oni: Cocoa Pioneer Community Battling Poverty 120 Years After / How Nigerian Teenager Overcame Dyslexia To Build Electrical Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.