Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart (40041 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu / How To Easily Add Sticky Ad To The Top Of Blogger Mobile View / In Need Of Blogger Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by jesusson22(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2016
The breathtaking taking photos of the pretty Nigerian lady named Elizabeth on wheelchair, is currently setting the media ablaze...

Lizzy who got married to her heartthrob in the States recently, is a proud photographer and blogger combined...

Go girl!!! The wheelchair can't pull you down...

See more photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/viral-photos-of-this-pretty-naija-lady.html?m=1

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by jesusson22(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by jesusson22(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2016
Proposal/marriage photos

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by midehi2(f): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2016
Eeyaa! very pretty and sexy too

but what was the man looking for under that place cheesy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2016

Got a bit teary eyed for a minute..... embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by powerfulsettingz: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Disabilities only comes from the mind

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2016
See curve,!! shocked kiss pretty gurl.

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2016
Stop the ''eyaa'' and the teary eyes. . . Don't pity her. . . when someone who has a physical challenge is pitied, it makes them feel bad, like they have a problem, whereas they have adapted and moved forward with their lives with the knowledge that their hope lies with God. Rather, talk about how strong and beautiful she is and that will be an encouragement to her. . .

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Divay22(f): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2016
She is beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by casttlebarbz(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2016
dat last pix reminds me of my 1st head moment...ah ,

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by chiefolododo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Is she just taking pics on wheelchair or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
no doggy sad

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
So beautiful embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by nepapole(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Mama d mama!!
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
nepapole:
Mama d mama!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Benjom(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
She's indeed pretty. May God strengthen her.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by nepapole(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided
Am glad u like me.
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Lovelynature(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
All is well

Finding strength in your weakness is the best way to overcome it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Benjom(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
judeefcc:
no doggy? sad

You be akue grin ... You don't have any business being here... Oya boys, bundle him to the romance section. No let am talk again o !!!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Benjom:

no be lie na
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pretty lady and nice hips too....but my heart hasn't melted....
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
nepapole:
Am glad u like me.
I like everyone sweetie... smiley

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
nepapole:
Am glad u like me.

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by nepapole(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

But u have replied many mentions without a smiley.
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by oglalasioux(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Only a fool that believes in any god will be emotional about this. This lady is a full human being. She, like other handicapped people, lack nothing. Stupid religious people will start thinking their non existent god/gods choose who will be crippled and who will not. If this lady was poor they will be thanking god/gods that they are not crippled. Seeing this lady in splendor most of the hypocrites will be wishing they are crippled just to be in her position.

Oh, hypocrisy, the worst form of deception.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by martyns303(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

I have had the wrong perception about you all this while. Prior now, you come across as cold, showing little emotion.... Glad to be wrong
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
martyns303:

I have had the wrong perception about you all this while. Prior now, you come across as cold, showing little emotion.... Glad to be wrong

It's Just A front... Nothing Legit smiley

Trust me, I'm A Barbie At heart...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yorubas again.

I can see agbada!
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by martyns303(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

It's Just A front... Nothing Legit smiley

Trust me, I'm A Barbie At heart...

Well! Need not say, I've already seen that for myself, I now look forward to the face of ur online character, no rush.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by herzern(m): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
cool
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by TINALETC3(f): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pweety
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Uzor644: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
The moral lesson from this is that when life gives u 10 reseason why u can't be successful give it 100 reseason why u can.what will make one breakdown will make another man break record. Contratulation to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Rolls Out New $8 Subscriptions Offering Verification / Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.