Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

How To Easily Add Sticky Ad To The Top Of Blogger Mobile View - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Easily Add Sticky Ad To The Top Of Blogger Mobile View (625 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu / How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View / Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Add Sticky Ad To The Top Of Blogger Mobile View by Eka111(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
I decided to write an article about placing sulvo sticky ads after I saw how it looked on ogbongeblog. I signed up and got approval also, believe me you will after reading this article.

Don't mistake sulvo ads for adsense, Sulvo Sulvo offers Sticky mobile ad units that show on mobile devices, either at the top or bottom.

So, if you want to add such ad to the top of your Blogger blog, you should sign up at sulvo.com like I did, wait for approval and follow this next steps.

If approved, sign in to your Sulvo publisher account and click on the "Inventory" tab. Thereafter, click "New Ad Unit" button, select, sticky mobile option, select "top" as placement, click "create" and add the Sulvo ad codes into your blog html. The ad should display at the top of your blog after some few minutes. Not instantly though.

add sticky ad at the top of blogger blog mobile view

Kindly note that Sulvo ads are not pay per click ads. You get paid per thousand impression. And so far, what I earn from Sulvo sticky mobile ad units is far higher than what I earn from Adsense anchor/overlay ads which also stick to the edge of the screen.

see how to sign up
Re: How To Easily Add Sticky Ad To The Top Of Blogger Mobile View by AtkinsPlanet(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
My question is, How to make the best of solvo ads, as adblocks wont let it show.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Add Sticky Ad To The Top Of Blogger Mobile View by Eka111(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:
My question is, How to make the best of solvo ads, as adblocks wont let it show.

Ads block is browser dependent.
Re: How To Easily Add Sticky Ad To The Top Of Blogger Mobile View by AtkinsPlanet(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2017
Eka111:

Ads block is browser dependent.
Still not the best answer.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop This Error On My Wordpress Site ? / 3 Sure Ways To Make Money From Blogging (Aside Adsense) / Google Adsense Decrease In Estimated Earnings (A Detailed Explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.