Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

15 Quotes Of President Mugabe That Will Get You Laughing Hard - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 15 Quotes Of President Mugabe That Will Get You Laughing Hard (1576 Views)

Hillarious Pictures That Must Keep You Laughing / This Video Will Keep You Laughing Every Seconds!!!!! / Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Quotes Of President Mugabe That Will Get You Laughing Hard by nazasblog(f): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Here are top 15 quotes of President Mugabe that will get you laughing hard but very educative;

Sometimes, you look back at the girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise that witchcraft is real.

If you are in love with more than one person, then what’s inside you is no longer a heart, it is a memory card.

If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to school girls, just buy your wife a school uniform.

Nothing makes a woman more confused than been in a relationship with a broke man who is extremely good in bed.

Some girls have not seen the door of a gym but look physically fit because of running from one man to another.

If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because we don’t walk around with x-rays.

continue reading..
http://nazasblog.com/15-quotes-of-president-mugabe-that-will-get-you-laughing-hard/
Re: 15 Quotes Of President Mugabe That Will Get You Laughing Hard by kulobyno: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why do I have to click that link whereas hundreds of Mugabe's genuine quotes can be Googled
Re: 15 Quotes Of President Mugabe That Will Get You Laughing Hard by nazasblog(f): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
All them badt belly folks..... grin grin grin grin grin

kulobyno:
Why do I have to click that link whereas hundreds of Mugabe's genuine quotes can be Googled

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In A Telegram Jokes And Fun Group / How To Get Cheap Data On MTN? / Why I Fired My Secretary !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.