Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman (27227 Views)

Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / This 40-year-old Mother Of One Declared Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Charly68: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2016
We here all manner of news from the North...when has temptation become a sin? Even before God anybody can be tempted but it is only those who fall into it that commit sin..They just want to oppress the man
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by ThinkSmarter: 6:58am On Dec 20, 2016
I am a Christian but I respect some of Islamic law, hw can the guy be deliberately wooing a woman knowing full well that she z married, that's z greed, covetousness and a belittling of the person of the husband.
Women are vulnerable, easily deceived even though she z an adult, and u know Moslems don't gv a fΔck about u approaching their wives.
Some of u saying 21st century this, 21st century that, does 21st century amount to recklessness, low moral values??
Kano z under Sharia law, u hv to respect their rules.
If I should woo a woman, it should be restricted to single ladies.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by nwabiafra34(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2016
Hmm, I really wonder what kind of people and mentality we have up there in the north
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
I am a Christian but I respect some of Islamic law, hw can the guy be deliberately wooing a woman knowing full well that she z married, that's z greed, covetousness and a belittling of the person of the husband.
Women are vulnerable, easily deceived even though she z an adult, and u know Moslems don't gv a fΔck about u approaching their wives.
Some of u saying 21st century this, 21st century that, does 21st century amount to recklessness, low moral values??

would the said act in question be categorised as a sin or a crime

just asking..
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Noblesoul123: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

There is such an offence as "enticing" under the penal code. Adultery is also an offence. Enticing used to be an offence in Britain.

Wow. Thanks for the info
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Noblesoul123: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2016
jameso88:
thank God say na dem dem
Abi? Before they start burning churches
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Noblesoul123: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2016
Cooleasy:
The woman herself should have questions to answer, because if she's truly the decent type, she wouldn't have allowed herself to be lured to any location because she would have cut him off right from the point of discovering that the call was from a man, or she could have immediately raised an alarm at that point. And let's assume that she didn't even follow him to any location; why making a court case out of a phone call she could simply have ignored or resolve at individual or family level? Some people just like palaver. Well, now that it's a court case, the case should be taken to a logical conclusion because I doubt if any of the two sides is totally clean.
My brother!!!
That's why am confused

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by ThinkSmarter: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2016
carmag:

would the said act in question be categorised as a sin or a crime

just asking..
it z not a serious crime but it z an offence, especially in an Islamic Society.
Besides let me ask u: How will u react if u sees someone flirting with ur "legal"wife by the roadside and ur wife z willingly succumbing?
Will u take the law into ur hand or will u take legal action?
And if u chose the later n report the matter to court, do u think the case will be struck out for lack of merit?
It z an offence to woo a married woman, but Bc people seldomly go to court to report, that z why u probably don't know.
The magistrate definitely charged him Bc d offence hv been enshrined in the constitution/law.
Because without any legal backing, it will be struck out.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by TheVictorious(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2016
ThinkSmarter:

You are not a Christian, you are a jew.

The strength of Christianity is the free will to follow Christ without any coercion, which empowers one to please God as a lifestyle............the Jews don't accept this till today.

I fear Religious people like you, your hypocricy is next to nothing.
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Beetobee(f): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2016
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy ... dis abokis need to jump into d 21st century... FUNNY YET INNOCENT

Just wait till the bill till Christian court is passed... an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth...kill homosexuals...you should not let a sorceress live-Exodus 22:17. Or are you going to discard all those and get "21st century" laws for the courts? That means man-made laws. We'll see. Oh, I remember again Leviticus 20:10- If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. Leviticus 21: 9-A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.
Exodus 22:19- Death to followers of other religions- whoever sacrifices to any god except the Lord alone shall be doomed. Deuteronomy 22:20-21-" Kill women who are not virgins on their wedding night. But if this charge is true(that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night) and evidence of the girl's virginity is not found, they shall bring forth the girl to the entrance of her father's house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israe lby her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst".
Wow, a LOT of brides will be killed

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by TheVictorious(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
it z not a serious crime but it z an offence, especially in an Islamic Society.
Besides let me ask u: How will u react if u sees someone flirting with ur "legal"wife by the roadside and ur wife z willingly succumbing?
Will u take the law into ur hand or will u take legal action?
And if u chose the later n report the matter to court, do u think the case will be struck out for lack of merit?
It z an offence to woo a married woman, but Bc people seldomly go to court to report, that z why u probably don't know.
The magistrate definitely charged him Bc d offence hv been enshrined in the constitution/law.
Because without any legal backing, it will be struck out.

Guy forget that thing, that case was simply handled by sharia.
The law is turned upside down in the north to favour Islam, and that's one of the bigest problems with Nigeria, dual ideology of our constitution due to senseless islamic laws.
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by MrGerald(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/19/40-year-old-man-remanded-prison-enticing-married-muslim-woman/

See the kind of story that always emancipate from that part of the earth
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by ThinkSmarter: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheVictorious:

You are not a Christian, you are a jew.

The strength of Christianity is the free will to follow Christ without any coercion, which empowers one to please God as a lifestyle............the Jews don't accept this till today.

I fear Religious people like you, your hypocricy is next to nothing.
Remember that Christians use both the Old Testament and the New Testament Bible, even though u claim to be under grace, remember Paul's question to fellow Christians [ "Should we continue in sin that grace may abound" ], Definitely No, The ten commandments z not only guiding the Jew's but also the Christians, Christ only came to cushion the condemnation of a sinner by mere attestation of two or more witnesses( He was like like #SayNoToJungleJustice), he didn't come to condemn the law but to amend it.
Invariably u re advocating for low moral values in our society, I personally don't see the ground u re standing to defend a man convicted for trying to lure a fellow man's wife into adultery,
The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is not a licence to sin.
And if u open ur mind to research, u will find out that the three Abrahamic religion (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) hv so many things in common.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Irido(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
I really don't understand all these legal jargons, does this section 389 of the penal code really address the offence in question?

"A person who, while a man and his wife are living together, procures either of them to deal with anything which is, to his knowledge, the property of the other in a manner which would be stealing if they were not married, is deemed to have stolen the thing, and may be charged with stealing it".
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by najib632(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ezedon:
Just that? So there's no forgiveness in Islam, God have mercy
You go out work tirelessly to put food on the table and den your wife does this to you and you say forgiveness? Then also what about the pervert that doesn't fear God? Stop defending immortality to paint Islam black.
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by MrAJQ(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Pardon my ignorance, but how is this an offence? Both of them are adults. The man toasted her and she even met him in AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION. I suspect that there's more to the story

The prosecutor said the offence contravened
Section 389 of the penal code.

The law of their land so what's your problem with it?
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Noblesoul123: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=MrAJQ post=52105172]

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Noblesoul123: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrAJQ:

Educate me further. Where are you referring to as " THEIR LAND"?
Meanwhile, here's section 389:

"A person who, while a man and his wife are living together, procures either of them to deal with anything which is, to his knowledge, the property of the other in a manner which would be stealing if they were not married, is deemed to have stolen the thing, and may be charged with stealing it."

Take note of the emphasis on STEALING. So, was she stolen? Even when she seems to have willingly accepted his calls and met with him?
Anyway, such laws can only apply in "THEIR LAND"
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by maxti: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Pardon my ignorance, but how is this an offence? Both of them are adults. The man toasted her and she even met him in AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION. I suspect that there's more to the story

It is an office! The Lawyers can shed more light.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Solorrman(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2017
Noblesoul123:
this is north we are talking not ur region where u can f.uck ur mother as ur pastors does,to a stage that most of the household children resembles some neighbours instead of the always alcoholic father. In ur region it is 100 percent okey to even bring ur friend to entice ur mums in the name of educated,u are educated and we are aways happy to b illitrates
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Solorrman(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Ezedon:
Just that? So there's no forgiveness in Islam, God have mercy
no we dnt have mercy for this bkos we are not educated to ur stage where ur mothers are ur prostitutes and ur father would even enbolden u
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Solorrman(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2017
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy ... dis abokis need to jump into d 21st century... FUNNY YET INNOCENT
no we prefer staying illitrates bkos the century u are talking abt is where u can fetch ur friend to f.uck ur educated mother and ur father would instead give u guyz money to go and take dot dot medicine for more on ur sisters who are also 21 centuary educated,pls i beg u let us b stone aged ilitrates u enjoy ur centuary pls help us
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Solorrman(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2017
BomboyOnline:
389. Enticing or taking away or detaining with criminal intent a married woman.

Very useless penal code. I had to Google it cause I didn't believe such a code existed.
how can u forbid what u are enjoying ? in ur religion its free to f.uck ur sisters and mothers but for us mba
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Solorrman(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Wetin cosan mi with towel head islamist up nut.......,next tori jor
yes u guyz are wise and educated ike western world the only problem is that u are ugly and f.ucking ur mothers and sisters is obligatory in ur religion bkos if u dnt,ur father would b annoyed
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Solorrman(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2017
africanusvu:
This is how a peple stil reason in this 21st century.see our key problem.som ar trying to push d nation foward.while som a puling it down.this ar d peple we share same national identity with.MUST IT ALWAYS BE.WOMEN.BLASPHEMY.AND FIGHT asociated wit this peple?OH.this amalgam.cant worj.the gap is too wide
the gap is that u are civilized to a stage of raping ur mothers and ur pastors also become ur fathers,98 percent of u are bastard bkos u never look like ur fathers any more yet ur fathers never care bkos he is always educatedly in the beer club taken alcohol together with prostitutes. Ur history told us everything abt u bkos u can never see any blemish toward f.ucking ur sisters and mothers just bkos u are educated in 21 century,we always want to stay illitrates and i can say u have to enjoy the education wiseness but pls let us b illitrates pls pls bro
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Solorrman(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
even as a Muslim I don't think this is right haba
just bkos u said u are a muslim doesnt mean u are
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Noblesoul123: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Solorrman:
this is north we are talking not ur region where u can f.uck ur mother as ur pastors does,to a stage that most of the household children resembles some neighbours instead of the always alcoholic father. In ur region it is 100 percent okey to even bring ur friend to entice ur mums in the name of educated,u are educated and we are aways happy to b illitrates

Let me put you out of your illiterate, myopic, and hate filled misery.

1. I am a Christian from the North.

2. I respect other people's parents because I grew up in a decent and God fearing home. We don't have Almajiri training.

3. Unlike your type, we don't sleep with underaged girls, nor do we sleep with boys, goats, horses, or cows.

4. We don't go about commenting nonsense on social media.

5. I am not responsible for your hatred, illiteracy and idiocy.

Have a nice day
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by gstream: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Boss, you be lawyer?, if you are in lagos, I would love to have your contact.
linearity:

That not withstanding, if he has a good lawyer he can walk scot free. That penal code have a big hole in it and a whole elephant can walk through..

The 'enticing' or 'taking away' or 'detaing' must be acompanied by a criminal intent.

So, the prosecution must prove the crime that he intend to commit using another penal code. Unless, she is underage, then consenting bedmatic between adults is not criminal.

The only 'if' is, if the lady accuse him of attend to rape her, which she can do and even at that; elements of rapes must be proven conclusively.

However, been a poor guy plus the fact that, he resides in a country that does respect her citizens, he will probably get convicted and thrown into jail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways A Child Can Be Spoilt In A Nigerian Compound House / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.