Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Are Women Up To? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are Women Up To? (926 Views)

Cultural Phenomena - Why Are Women Subjected To Harsh Beauty Standards? / Heroes And She-roes (Are Women Always Victims?) / Are Women Naturally Engineered To Be Hostile To Each Other??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Women Up To? by bebrief(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2009
There's this trend that's going on and I don't like it. Women are trying to eliminate manhood! They say: what a man can do, a woman can do better. They have taken over families, women now marry men etc, The only feat they are yet to achieve is how to impregnate their fellow women. I hear some extremist feminists are imploring science to explore 'self-fertilization' or better still, they can implore the baboons, or other mammals to re-produce. And their quest is even aided by a growing band of 'blind' men, in the guise of woman eMANcipation.

In the end, they will find a reason to eliminate men from the surface of the earth, God forbid! It all started with Eve who preferred to listen to a serpent, rather than her husband, which brought us all to this sorry state. WOMEN, what have MEN done
Re: What Are Women Up To? by hbabe(f): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
Nothing!
Re: What Are Women Up To? by Outstrip(f): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
The sun must be extra hot in abuja today
Re: What Are Women Up To? by AccoPen(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2009
Outstrip:

The sun must be extra hot in abuja today

Bad girl grin grin
Re: What Are Women Up To? by bebrief(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2009
I guessed as much. They'll either say nothing or try to deviate, while the desire is still deep-seated. They'll also spice it up with some subtle seduction and the men will forget what they're talking about. That's the weapon that have sent so many brave men to their early graves. Cold-blooded right? God help us!!!
Re: What Are Women Up To? by AccoPen(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2009
bebrief:

I guessed as much. They'll either say nothing or try to deviate, while the desire is still deep-seated. They'll also spice it up with some subtle seduction and the men will forget what they're talking about. That's the weapon that have sent so many brave men to their early graves. Cold-blooded right? God help us!!!

What language are you speaking? I don't understand a thing.
Re: What Are Women Up To? by bebrief(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
AccoPen:

What language are you speaking? I don't understand a thing.

It's either you don't understand English or you've been seduced and hypnotized. Or are you a member of the band of 'blind' men? You sound like one.
Re: What Are Women Up To? by hbabe(f): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Poster
Somebody (woman) must have dealt with your heart. I want to remiind you that there are bad and wicked people (male and female) in this world of ours. One day the right woman for you will come and you will stop all these your propaganda against women. Just cool off and stop hating.
Women are taking the role of men coz some men abandoned their responsibilities.
Re: What Are Women Up To? by yemstrad(f): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2009
@poster, you don't have any point at all to hypothesize upon.

hbabe:

@Poster
Somebody (woman) must have dealt with your heart. I want to remiind you that there are bad and wicked people (male and female) in this world of ours. One day the right woman for you will come and you will stop all these your propaganda against women. Just cool off and stop hating.
Women are taking the role of men coz some men abandoned their responsibilities.

Wha role is that? Keep deceiving urselves
Re: What Are Women Up To? by hbabe(f): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2009
yemstrad:

@poster, you don't have any point at all to hypothesize upon.

Wha role is that? Keep deceiving urselves

I was responding to the post. Ask the poster for the roles women have taken over from men. For the record, I never deceive myself.
Re: What Are Women Up To? by agabaI23(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
ok
Re: What Are Women Up To? by smurf1(f): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2009
roflmfao! shocked cheesy
Re: What Are Women Up To? by agathamari(f): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
there is a theory that the Y chromosone is shrinking. i know the following quotes dont really help you but i think they are cute
"Some geneticists think the Y chromosome is now little more than a genetic wasteland that will eventually just disappear. If that were to happen, it would certainly spell the end of sexual reproduction."
" Scientists theorize that the X and Y chromosome started out with about the same amount of genes -- about 1,000. Today, the Y chromosome has less than 80 genes."
"Although most men are unaware of the peril, the Y chromosome has been shedding genes furiously over the course of evolutionary time, and it is now a fraction of the size of its partner, the X chromosome, The decay of the Y stems from the fact that it is forbidden to enjoy the principal advantage of sex, which is, of course, for each member of a pair of chromosomes to swap matching pieces of DNA with its partner."
"From sperm count to social status and from fertilisation to death, as civilisation advances, those who bear Y chromosomes are in relative decline."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/07/09/1057430271984.html
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_634064.html
Re: What Are Women Up To? by bebrief(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2009
agathamari:

there is a theory that the Y chromosone is shrinking. i know the following quotes dont really help you but i think they are cute
"Some geneticists think the Y chromosome is now little more than a genetic wasteland that will eventually just disappear. If that were to happen, it would certainly spell the end of sexual reproduction."
" Scientists theorize that the X and Y chromosome started out with about the same amount of genes -- about 1,000. Today, the Y chromosome has less than 80 genes."
"Although most men are unaware of the peril, the Y chromosome has been shedding genes furiously over the course of evolutionary time, and it is now a fraction of the size of its partner, the X chromosome, The decay of the Y stems from the fact that it is forbidden to enjoy the principal advantage of sex, which is, of course, for each member of a pair of chromosomes to swap matching pieces of DNA with its partner."
"From sperm count to social status and from fertilisation to death, as civilisation advances, those who bear Y chromosomes are in relative decline."

I guess that confirms it. Is this another theory, tool or explanation for the planned elimination of manhood?

For more clarification, 'self-fertilization' is an off-shot of 'artificial insemination'
Re: What Are Women Up To? by Pharoh: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2009
bebrief:

I guess that confirms it. Is this another theory, tool or explanation for the planned elimination of manhood?

For more clarification, 'self-fertilization' is an off-shot of 'artificial insemination'

No one is eliminating manhood don't go that far.

agathamari:

Do you really believe what was written in those two articles? Are you a christian?
Re: What Are Women Up To? by bebrief(m): 5:43am On Nov 18, 2009
Pharoh:

No one is eliminating manhood  don't go that far.

Do you really believe what was written in those two articles? Are you a christian?

Thanks Pharoh, I think you're one of the very few sane guys left. I don't know what men of our generation are becoming. Liberals they call it, but they're gradually selling off generations of manhood for a pot of porridge offered by their female friends. Our forefather never did, that's why they lived happier and more fulfilled lives in a more stable world. The truth just has to be told and I fear where this is leading!!!
Re: What Are Women Up To? by yeswecan(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2009
@poster

why the ranting, upgrade yourself
Re: What Are Women Up To? by agathamari(f): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2009
Pharoh:

No one is eliminating manhood don't go that far.

why does everything come down to being a christian or not? why would anyones religious faith have anything to do with the topic at hand or are you one of the ones who feel that christianity and islam are the only religions in the world and everyone else is either a satanist or an atheist or both?
Re: What Are Women Up To? by Pharoh: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
agathamari:

why does everything come down to being a christian or not? why would anyones religious faith have anything to do with the topic at hand or are you one of the ones who feel that christianity and islam are the only religions in the world and everyone else is either a satanist or an atheist or both?

Sorry my bad then the issue has nothing to do with religion lets leave that aside.
Re: What Are Women Up To? by lorebobo(f): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
@OP, wetin you smoke?
Re: What Are Women Up To? by echobee(f): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2009
what are women up to? as in?
Re: What Are Women Up To? by Dikeledi(f): 1:04am On Dec 07, 2009
Are you seriously that insecure? If you are concerned that women are trying to squeeze out manhood, then perhaps your manhood is what you should be questioning.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Yooooba Race Dead? / Is Marriage Compulsory? / 10 Health Benefits Of Red Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.