Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Are Women Naturally Engineered To Be Hostile To Each Other??? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Women Naturally Engineered To Be Hostile To Each Other??? (770 Views)

Cultural Phenomena - Why Are Women Subjected To Harsh Beauty Standards? / Heroes And She-roes (Are Women Always Victims?) / What Are Women Up To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Naturally Engineered To Be Hostile To Each Other??? by nativedoctor(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2012
Baffles me why women expend a lot of time and energy in being hostile to each other. At work,at home,even in the place of worship.there is always some sort of antagonism. Drives me up the wall.
Any explanations?
Re: Are Women Naturally Engineered To Be Hostile To Each Other??? by emofine2(f): 7:11pm On May 05, 2012
Haba! you wey be nativedoctor you no fit conjure up some charms to resolve this issue eh? angry tongue

Baffles me why women expend a lot of time and energy in being hostile to each other

Yeah we should be using that time to plot and take over the world grin

However women are not "naturally engineered to be hostile to each other" but we're a product of our competitive society.

(1) (Reply)

Is An Average Ijebu Man Stingy? / Grave Robbers Behead More Than 100 Corpses In A Cemetery Near Benin / We Igbo's Are Not Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.