Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help (1533 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Zinny25(f): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
I am depressed, hrt broken, sad. I need friends that can help me. Sometimes I get tired of living.
Re: Help by dingbang(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Please can u specify what sort of help you need?
Re: Help by Zinny25(f): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
Please can u specify what sort of help you need?
I need help emotionally , psychologically and other wise. Nothing makes me happy anymore.
Re: Help by dingbang(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zinny25:
I need help emotionally , psychologically and other wise. Nothing makes me happy anymore.
alright... do well to reply my mail sooner.
Re: Help by dingbang(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zinny25:
i've replied... Check ur mail
Re: Help by okirewaju(f): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Stay strong brother
Re: Help by Zinny25(f): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2016
okirewaju:
Stay strong brother
Thanks... I'm a sister
Re: Help by EfemenaXY: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2016
Zinny25:
I am depressed

Why?

hrt broken

Why?

sad.

Why?

I need friends that can help me.

How?

Sometimes I get tired of living.

Really? How come?
Re: Help by sisisioge: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Pele dear...Go and read Bridget Jones diary, it will left your spirit. Abi ke go for some retail therapy...Works all the time.
Re: Help by chimdi101: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Zinny25:
I am depressed, hrt broken, sad. I need friends that can help me. Sometimes I get tired of living.
where do you stay?
Re: Help by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
What is the cause of your depression? is it lack of money or lack of job or admission/school?
Re: Help by austine4real(m): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2016
u beta don't kill ursef oo

life is tooo short start going out n make new friends

is like u'r n introvert?
Re: Help by Zinny25(f): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
chimdi101:

where do you stay?
I stay in Port Harcourt
Re: Help by Zinny25(f): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
austine4real:
u beta don't kill ursef oo

life is tooo short start going out n make new friends

is like u'r n introvert?
I am an introvert, I don't really hv friends here in Port Harcourt. It's not long I relocated to ph
Re: Help by Zinny25(f): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Catalin:
What is the cause of your depression? is it lack of money or lack of job or admission/school?
it's non of the above. Let me say it's heart break
Re: Help by baby124: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Being introverted does not make you depressed. Why are you depressed? There is a root cause of your depression. You need to get to the bottom of that and confront it before you get better. I wish you the best. Friends cannot provide a solution to your problems for you. You have to take care of yourself first.

1 Like

Re: Help by nnamdibig(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
You just have to be the change you want, no one except you can you happy. Don't kill yourself on things you can't change rather change the ones you can and be happy about them. You will feel much better.
Re: Help by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Zinny25:
it's non of the above. Let me say it's heart break
Oooops....Are you in your 20s?
Re: Help by austine4real(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Zinny25:
I am an introvert, I don't really hv friends here in Port Harcourt. It's not long I relocated to ph

I see

try n start going out
Re: Help by Legend87(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Zinny25:

Re: Help by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Babe how far? You no com marry that man again ? See as confusion tie person wrapper lipsrsealed
Re: Help by Zinny25(f): 2:03am On Dec 23, 2016
worworgirl:
Babe how far? You no com marry that man again ? See as confusion tie person wrapper lipsrsealed
No I haven't. That's part of it, thinking of marrying someone I don't love. I don't want to marry out of frustration or because he's just the one available. You know I have come to realize that life is not fair, loving someone who doesn't really love u, then another loving you yet you don't care.
Re: Help by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 23, 2016
Zinny25:
Why?
Re: Help by dingbang(m): 5:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Zinny25:
No I haven't. That's part of it, thinking of marrying someone I don't love. I don't want to marry out of frustration or because he's just the one available. You know I have come to realize that life is not fair, loving someone who doesn't really love u, then another loving you yet you don't care.
Urm, u haven't responded to my mail yet. Phew
Re: Help by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Zinny25:
Oh dear! U re really in a tight corner which only YOU can help yourself out. Stop stressing yourself out, and don't rush into anything. I know when u don't love someone everything they do irritates you. Once, I was pressured by mom to date this certain guy all because he is from my village and good family background , I did and I hated him so much in the course of the relationship , jeeez! When he says 'I love u' at the end of a phone call I just reply grudgingly with 'ok'! my heart wouldn't just skip for him for a minute throughout our 3months together. Girl, sitdon and reason this matter well, make u nor go wake up one night com pour hot water for the guy body
Re: Help by chimdi101: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Zinny25:
I stay in Port Harcourt
Sorry, I don't even stay close
I've been in your current situation when I was younger until I made friends with some very nice, jovial guys. Since then, I've been comfortable. You just need to find the right friends and see the positive things in life!

(1) (Reply)

If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? / English Plain And Pattern Fabrics For Sale / Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Young Nigerian Hubby Married Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.