Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. (35289 Views)

Us Stocks Pick Alert / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / Tracking The Transberg Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by ddestiny20(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chomzy19:
When Can you withdraw your earnings? Immediately or do you have to wait a certain period?

immediately
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Chomzy19(f): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
ddestiny20:

immediately
Ok, thanks.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
ddestiny20:

immediately
@Chomzy19
There's a minimum amount that you can withdraw so it depends on the amount of your investment and earnings. The minimum amount you can withdraw is #1000 so if you invest 10,000 and your first monthly earning is 830, you can't withdraw it immediately, you have to wait for the second earning so that it'll be above 1000
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Trill2b:
Both options...

Till now, still nothing to complain about...

Thanks a lot for your response. With this, I think I'm good to go.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Chomzy19(f): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

@Chomzy19
There's a minimum amount that you can withdraw so it depends on the amount of your investment and earnings. The minimum amount you can withdraw is #1000 so if you invest 10,000 and your first monthly earning is 830, you can't withdraw it immediately, you have to wait for the second earning so that it'll be above 1000

I understand better now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Olarewajub: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2018
jaychubi:

So basically d buffer period is one month not six months
It appears to be so.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

@Chomzy19

Good morning, guys. I'm happy to inform you that I was paid my first profit yesterday.

But, I have a question. If I don't withdraw the profit, will the next profit be calculated on the cumulative total or still on my initial capital?

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2018
I also want to suggest that everybody should come here always to share what they've been experiencing with Transberg so that it will help intending and ongoing investors in decision making. Don't keep the testimony or otherwise to yourself only. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2018
MarvellousGrace:

Good morning, guys. I'm happy to inform you that I was paid my first profit yesterday.

But, I have a question. If I don't withdraw the profit, will the next profit be calculated on the cumulative total or still on my initial capital?

On your initial capital. There's no compounding effect.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by agisky1975: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2018
I have been paid twice, waiting for my third payment this week, no complaints so far

2 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by alixa2190(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
MarvellousGrace:
Please, house, do we have anyone who has been earning on standard option (earning per trip to get 5-10% mthly? If we have, let them please update the house on how the returns has been coming in. Thanks for prompt responses.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by alixa2190(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Anyone into standard option should please update the house on ROI, and if need be the average number of trips made per month. thanks
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Greatihex(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
pls, i just saw this thread today and i am interested. i just want to ask this question. After the period, will the person get back the money used for the initial investment?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by ddestiny20(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Greatihex:
pls, i just saw this thread today and i am interested. i just want to ask this question. After the period, will the person get back the money used for the initial investment?

not you have been aid for 2year which is about 98% interest total.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Greatihex:

I don't think so, since you will either be paid for 2 or 5yrs as the case may be, you would have gotten your capital in the first year while payments after then will be profit for you.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Greatihex(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2018
MarvellousGrace:

I don't think so, since you will either be paid for 2 or 5yrs as the case may be, you would have gotten your capital in the first year while payments after then will be profit for you.
ddestiny20:

not you have been aid for 2year which is about 98% interest total.
[quote author=MarvellousGrace post=65426882]
thanks
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tranberg is for real I must say, I did both Higher Purchase option and Standard Option. Has it been worth it's? Well yeah it's as it is just do the maths and I've withdrawn the profit too and I can categorically tell you it makes sense, I haven't had reasons to contact their customer care because everything shows up on the Dashboard, as regards higher purchase Its monthly while that of standard option you see updates and profit you would see the trip the vehicle made the amount the trip made as revenue and a detailed sharing formula.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by amaham(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Payments are regular and on time except when they have system challenges
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2018
cakewalk:
Tranberg is for real I must say, I did both Higher Purchase option and Standard Option. Has it been worth it's? Well yeah it's as it is just do the maths and I've withdrawn the profit too and I can categorically tell you it makes sense, I haven't had reasons to contact their customer care because everything shows up on the Dashboard, as regards higher purchase Its monthly while that of standard option you see updates and profit you would see the trip the vehicle made the amount the trip made as revenue and a detailed sharing formula.

Thanks for the update. Brother. This will help someone somewhere.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by donstyle: 3:04am On Mar 04, 2018
I'm an investor in the Hire Purchase Exclusive option. Can you confirm if your buses on the standard option is still very much active and work daily?

I tried to book a bus on transbergtravel.com for two days now, and it's telling me no vehicle is available. I tried calling their booking number and no one is picking.

cakewalk:

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 5:23am On Mar 04, 2018
donstyle:
I'm an investor in the Hire Purchase Exclusive option. Can you confirm if your buses on the standard option is still very much active and work daily?

I tried to book a bus on transbergtravel.com for two days now, and it's telling me no vehicle is available. I tried calling their booking number and no one is picking.

I also tried it just now like you said, the answer I got is 'sorry, no match found'.Could it be that there is no bus for the destinations we picked I will try and call the coy helpline during the day too.

Let those in Lagos find out for us if the company is actually visible @ Abule Egba? two, are vehicles available there? three, is transport biz really going on there as claimed? Four, has anybody seen or travelled in Transberg vehicle before?.

Pls, let's begging to talk now to know the fate of those of us who hv invested in the coy.

2 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by donstyle: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
I tried almost all the routes, but I got the same response. Thinking they might have booked all their seats, i tried to select a date like two weeks' time, I got the same response.

Please, people in Lagos, help us confirm if any activity is ongoing at their park.

MarvellousGrace:

I also tried it just now like you said, the answer I got is 'sorry, no match found'.Could it be that there is no bus for the destinations we picked I will try and call the coy helpline during the day too.

Let those in Lagos find out for us if the company is actually visible @ Abule Egba? two, are vehicles available there? three, is transport biz really going on there as claimed? Four, has anybody seen or travelled in Transberg vehicle before?.

Pls, let's begging to talk now to know the fate of those of us who hv invested in the coy.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
donstyle:
I tried almost all the routes, but I got the same response. Thinking they might have booked all their seats, i tried to select a date like two weeks' time, I got the same response.

Please, people in Lagos, help us confirm if any activity is ongoing at their park.

Let's be patient to see what our people's responses will be this week, I want to believe that everything is still under control bcs I don't see this as a ponzi scheme that is not sustainable at all. So I believe in this course.

Let hold on till answers to our questions come.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
ddestiny20:

immediately
Payment takes 1-3 working days from when withdrawal request is made. Worst case 5.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
donstyle:

Sorry about this, there's a little glitch on the online booking which the technical team is looking into at the moment. However, you can always walk to the booking officer at the terminal for first hand information.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
donstyle:

I believe this should quell any doubts as to whether there is activity at the park or not.

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
MarvellousGrace:

Marvellous Grace, I will take your questions accordingly 1. The company is very visible in Abule egba but the terminal is the only private one we have. We load from other public parks outside of Lagos in which case it may not be possible for the online booking to work as vehicles have to return to base from wherever they are the previous night. e.g. A vehicle in Abuja has to be filled and return to Lagos the next day so if you want to book Abuja to Ilorin it may not be possible. These are all minor issues and with time it will be resolved. For now, physical presence to an extent takes sway over online booking. Often times, vehicles destinations are determined by the available passengers. 2. Attached pictures should answer this. 3. Business is on going. You can visit our terminal whenever you're free 4. Clients have called to confirm this. We even keep details of passengers that travel through us.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Willie2015: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
waffluence:
You can chat me up on whatsapp any time of the day for issues related to Transberg on 08034234960

Who is the founder/CEO of Transberg ?

U dont have details of your team on your website, I like to know them.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Did the knowledge that Mavrodi owned MMM saved it from eventually collapse? No! Did the knowledge that Erastus Akingbola owned Intercontinental bank saved it from liquidation? The answer again is No! Having established these facts, then I assume you know what am driving at. But for the asking, the MD of Transberg is Michael Dipo. That's that. If you want to have details of the board of directors, you can visit the corporate office at OKOOBA GRA SCHEME 1, AGEGE, LAGOS or Call the customer care line. For more pertinent questions that can help prospects make their decisions, let's keep it coming. NB: I'm not always on Nairaland so buzz me up on whatsapp or I'll check in here everyone once in a while. A client actually called my attention to this. She's on this thread and I say thank you ma. Celavie!
Willie2015:

Who is the founder/CEO of Transberg ?

U dont have details of your team on your website, I like to know them.

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
waffluence:

Marvellous Grace, I will take your questions accordingly 1. The company is very visible in Abule egba but the terminal is the only private one we have. We load from other public parks outside of Lagos in which case it may not be possible for the online booking to work as vehicles have to return to base from wherever they are the previous night. e.g. A vehicle in Abuja has to be filled and return to Lagos the next day so if you want to book Abuja to Ilorin it may not be possible. These are all minor issues and with time it will be resolved. For now, physical presence to an extent takes sway over online booking. Often times, vehicles destinations are determined by the available passengers. 2. Attached pictures should answer this. 3. Business is on going. You can visit our terminal whenever you're free 4. Clients have called to confirm this. We even keep details of passengers that travel through us.

Thanks a lot. warffluence. I personally love the way you addressed the issues raised. The question is not about me only but about every investors and intending investor. Bcs, pple are scared due to disappointments they have encountered on mmm, wonder banks, and the likes. All the same, thanks for the good job.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Willie2015: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
waffluence:
Did the knowledge that Mavrodi owned MMM saved it from eventually collapse? No! Did the knowledge that Erastus Akingbola owned Intercontinental bank saved it from liquidation? The answer again is No! Having established these facts, then I assume you know what am driving at. But for the asking, the MD of Transberg is Michael Dipo. That's that. If you want to have details of the board of directors, you can visit the corporate office at OKOOBA GRA SCHEME 1, AGEGE, LAGOS or Call the customer care line. For more pertinent questions that can help prospects make their decisions, let's keep it coming. NB: I'm not always on Nairaland so buzz me up on whatsapp or I'll check in here everyone once in a while. A client actually called my attention to this. She's on this thread and I say thank you ma. Celavie!
Mavrodi was convicted of fraud in Russia in 2007, that knowledge saved a lot of folks from investing in MMM Nigeria in 2015. Some of us knew by just the mention of that name "Mavrodi, you should run with your money.

Your website should give basic information on your CEO/Founder and his team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.