Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) (16054 Views)

Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott Children Looking Adorable In Native Outfits / Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by TunezTV: 6:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Nollywood actress, Ufuoma McDermott took to her official social media account to share photos of her two babies. Ufuoma got married to her European hubby, Steven in 2010 and their union has been blessed by a boy and a girl named, Jared and Alize..

See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOKTKYhgNIU/?taken-by=ufuomamcdermott&hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/ufuoma-mcdermott-share-adorable-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by tchimatic(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2016
ok
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by bustykasa(f): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2016
seen
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by Smellymouth: 6:16am On Dec 20, 2016
Why the left leg be like yam when dem dey use for Ofala festival? shocked

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 6:21am On Dec 20, 2016
Lovely children
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by AirstarKane(f): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Whalai I love biracial children but my own oyibo neva show face whether he's in Syria sef I don't know cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by herzern(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cute.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
AirstarKane:
Whalai I love biracial children but my own oyibo neva show face whether he's in Syria sef I don't know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by yankeedude(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lovely
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
nice one
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
Why the left leg be like yam when dem dey use for Ofala festival? shocked

Onu isii

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Her kids are too cute biko. But, I hope she doesn't have this mentality that most Nigerian women have - they feel they have made an achievement by marrying a White man, and having white/mixed kids.

4 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by amazincare: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
coolbeautiful mum n cute kids
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by dreezybines: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Beautiful...

Jared and Alize

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by obimath(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Beutiful
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lovely
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by amadice(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
AirstarKane:
...yeah ur right...he was spotted in Syria last two years...but was unfortunately killed during the Aleppo war...take heart dear u can marry Fulani herdsmen...they are fair and can make up for ur Syrian crush... #winks

5 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
AirstarKane:
I be Nigeria oyibo from Daura, u go marry me ?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by Pavore9: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
MsDelilah:
Her kids are too cute biko. But, I hope she doesn't have this mentality that most Nigerian women have - they feel they have made an achievement by marrying a White man, and having white/mixed kids.

They have a right to choose what to tag as an achievement. There are Nigerian men out there who are #teamforeignwife!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pavore9:

They have a right to choose what to tag as an achievement. There are Nigerian men out there who are #teamforeignwife!

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by LordBaelish: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nice...
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by sylve11: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
AirstarKane:

na me you dey wait for....full blooded white wey sabi speak isoko, urhobo, izon and itsekiri. cool

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by WillyCassey: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pavore9:

1000 likes.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by tosyne88(f): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
issorite
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by seenter84: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Biiiiitch pls
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by prela(f): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
awwww.....so cute. e be like say i go go find one Oyinbo marry o
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
She is beautiful.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2016
Fine kids and beautiful mum with very ugly legs that only cover shoes fits her.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by gotzy(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2018
AirstarKane:
Hope is a virtue you need to posses in abundance
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) by AirstarKane(f): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2018
grin
gotzy:
Hope is a virtue you need to posses in abundance

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress / Shatta Wale Cries As He Dedicates His Award To His Dad / Young Pics* Of P-square, Oge Okoye And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.