Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,152 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance (9745 Views)

Senate In Longest Closed-door Meeting As Tension Mounts / 15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019 / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by Ijaya123: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2016
seguno2:

Will the APC governors who steal our money like crazy and cannot pay ordinary salary and pensions, prefer to have EFCC?

Is APC the only party whose governors are as guilty as alleged above?
Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by Buharimustgo: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Telemundo govt

2 Likes

Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by seguno2: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Ijaya123:
Is APC the only party whose governors are as guilty as alleged above?

I thought that APC people were all saints?
Is that no longer true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by loseyourseld(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Someone in acting capacity will definitely want to impress. Giving him the benefit of doubt because of his performance in acting capacity may not be the right way to go.
Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by Ajusshi: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2016
wildchild1:

Olodo, next time open your eyes and read well, the letter was dated 3rd October.
grin Naive youth. It's called a back dated document. Got it?

1 Like

Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by Oblongatarh(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2016
#WithMaguIstand# Corrupt, Clueless, and incompetent Senators. #DauraLawalmustgo# Shame on the red cap wearing demon Abba Kyari.
Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by Ijaya123: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2016
seguno2:

I thought that APC people were all saints?
Is that no longer true?

Says who?

1 Like

Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by lagosrd: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2016
Already late. If I were Mr President I will just flush out all my kitchen cabinet for abuse of office and investigate them accordingly. Whatever letter that emanates from DSS now is suspicious and dubious. I believe the latest report is to cool down the uproar raised by politicians and national assembly and the issue of presidential backroom staffs are not cordial.

1 Like

Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by sucess001(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2016
Ijaya123:
All these attack on Magu will not stand. If the Senate had its way, they will prefer we do not have EFCC at all. Bunch of corrupt people.
#IStandWithMagu.

MFM deliverance cannot cure ur problem

1 Like

Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by emmydollars4life(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2016
BUT MY OWN IS WHERE IS THAT PAID ONLINE MASK WEARING SAHARA REPORTER THAT SAID THAT MAGU IS ACCUSED BY DSS, NOW IS CONFIRMED THAT HE IS LIVING IN A RENTED N40m APARTMENT PAID BY A QUESTIONABLE INDIVIDUAL AND HIS ROMANCE WITH OTHERS FACING CORRUPTION CHARGES. SHAME ON YOU, THE SAME WAY YOU PEOPLE DECEIVED NIGERIANS THAT MAKE US TO BELIEVE IN CHANGE THAT DID NOT EXIST.

1 Like

Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by Omeokachie: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2016
APC members and Buhari loyalists are never corrupt.

Dambazzau cleared

Burutai cleared

Kyari cleared

Amaechi cleard

Fashola cleared

watch as SGF and Magu will be cleared soon.

2 Likes

Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by Raziii(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2016
now I am confused! Both letters indict Magu but with different recommendations from the same agency, and no one has lost his job yet! Nigeria is something else!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by Codes151(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2016
Idiots!! When did they ever give poor defaulters or yahoo boys or petty thieves (masses) a second chance or a chance at change!!! Smh

1 Like

Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by seguno2: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2016
Ijaya123:
Says who?

Says Buhari et al.
Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by Ijaya123: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2016
sucess001:

MFM deliverance cannot cure ur problem

You must be talking from experience. grin
Re: DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance by Pesuzok(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
baybeeboi:
Has he now moved out of the 40million naira rented house?

How about the [b]other allegations [/b]first leveled against hi,?

like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Lives Of Critics And Opposition In Kwara / 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu / Reuben Abati Advises Sanwo-Olu Against Making ‘Empty’ Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.