Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) (44959 Views)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
sexymoma:
Local version of kim dem
mind you your sis is even more relevant than you are
laura ko aura ni...i nor jos know i nor jos like that babe
Good for me!! ain't asking anyone here to come and start telling me who i epp

N who really like u ebot ikot iwa. smh
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by mira4u: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
He's. So ugly
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by spenca: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
But both of them are perfect match Sha . #Wowogang

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by spenca: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
mira4u:
He's. So ugly

Same goes for her
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dinirojones:
This girl don old sha...... grin
She no old, na too much sex cause am
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by steppin: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
moonnstar:
mba!oji kwa nke gi
Chai! This bae na Igbo babe?
Why you come look like a gambari? grin
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by daniska3yaro(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
lastpage:

There is NO GUN put to his head... it is just LOVE! grin grin

You know hoe it is when a "Blind Man" tries to navigate the 3rd Mainland Bridge on Foot! shocked shocked

Love is BLIND naah!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: The prayer of husband that we offered, went to the wrong person!
Its was for Linda, not Laura! abi the line was bad like Nitel Line?

Anyway 2017 nor go pass Aunt Linda, again! cry cry
hahahahaahahahahahahhaahhahahahaah
Bad man,real rasta man,omo I think I crazy bt u mad + crazy pass me,respect to u babylon soldier.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by LecciGucci: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

Now look who's got a "Good taste". Laura ikeji of aaalll people. cheesy

At least toke has a million hope where Laura stands. gringringrin

Hahahahah... if u say toke is betta dan diz gal then i was right afterall... u really hav a bad taste cheesy
The problem with most of u nLanders here is u follow majority... bcoz some envious pple hate on here n call her ugly u now decide to follow d crowd..lol

Toke is fake from her accent to skin colour.
She dnt even look healthy.
There is a lot more to beauty and geniuness is part of it.
even if u wana talk abt physical beauti
She still beats toke..check her legs and check tokes iron legs. Lol
Toke no even get breast and her ass is not all that.

Haba bros remove sentiment and tell urself d truth na. grin

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jh0wsef:

OKAY. SO KANU'S DAD IS GETTING MARRIED TO LAURA WHICH MAKES HER KANU'S STEP MUM.

THAT'S GREAT. gringringrin

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF YOUNGER BROTHER AGAIN WITH THIS KIND OF JABULANI HEAD. gringrin
grin
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by rosalieene(f): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
people should free this soon to be couple... He must have loved and seen something unique in her that made him to propose.
everyone should just wish them well
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by AfroBlue(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Real L-O-V-E is gud o.

I bet NLers can't wait to see the pics of the lavish wedding ceremony, even d hungry, jobless readers. grin
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by mengho(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Am soo looking forward to the day dey born pikin. I sure hope they disappoint my expectations, cause my i have some serious bad vivid imagination.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by naijaboiy: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
LecciGucci:

Hahahahah... if u say toke is betta dan diz gal then i was right afterall... u really hav a bad taste cheesy
The problem with most of u nLanders here is u follow majority... bcoz some envious pple hate on here n call her ugly u now decide to follow d crowd..lol

Toke is fake from her accent to skin colour.
She dnt even look healthy.
There is a lot more to beauty and geniuness is part of it.
even if u wana talk abt physical beauti
She still beats toke..check her legs and check tokes iron legs. Lol
Toke no even get breast and her ass is not all that.

Haba bros remove sentiment and tell urself d truth na. grin

Bros all these epistle does not change anything. You also expected me to join the majority and call toke an ugly woman when in my own eyes she was beautiful.

Now here comes Laura whom you're crushing on. grin one of the ugliest celebrities we have in Nigeria(and that's a fact).

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have had a problem with you having that yam legged, igbotic girl with teeth like shovel as a crush but I just wanted to let you know the hypocrisy deep inside you.

Next time allow people to have their choices without trying to force your own opinion on them. If you think toke is ugly, I also think Laura is ugly as well and there are many people who are on the same line of thought with me.

And it's very funny that you believe and think this Laura of a girl is not guilty of bleaching too. You damn funny and blind bro! gringringrin

Crush kor jam ni! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by cerowo(f): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lovely
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by LecciGucci: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

Bros all these epistle does not change anything. You also expected me to join the majority and call toke an ugly woman when in my own eyes she was beautiful.

Now here comes Laura whom you're crushing on. grin one of the ugliest celebrities we have in Nigeria(and that's a fact).

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have had a problem with you having that yam legged, igbotic girl with teeth like shovel as a crush but I just wanted to let you know the hypocrisy deep inside you.

Next time allow people to have their choices without trying to force your own opinion on them. If you think toke is ugly, I also think Laura is ugly as well and there are many people who are on the same line of thought with me.

And it's very funny that you believe and think this Laura of a girl is not guilty of bleaching too. You damn funny and blind bro! gringringrin

Crush kor jam ni! gringringrin

Hahahahaha.. why are u crying bro stop actin like a kid .
whats with this line of urs" IF U THINK TOKE IS UGLY THEN I THINK LAURA IS UGLY".. undecided
hahah sounds childish to me though.
U talkin about hypocrisy saying i wrote epistle now look at an encyclopedia u wrote trying so hard to convince me n back up ur deluded self.
Ur own hypocrisy syinks to high heaven.

KID aint forcing u to bliv what i blive.
U were d one dat mentioned me here diggin up old argurment btwn u and i so im backin up my comments now u sayin im forcing u bliv with me WTF undecided

BRINGING UP OLD ARGUEMENT TO QUOTE ME SOUNDS CHILDISH TO ME...U REALY HAV A LOT OF GROWING UP TO DO.
Either U ARE A KID BRO... Or U ARE NOT A SMART PERSON
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by moonnstar(f): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:
Chai! This bae na Igbo babe? Why you come look like a gambari? grin
which one be gambari again?
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by naijaboiy: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
LecciGucci:

Hahahahaha.. why are u crying bro stop actin like a kid .
whats with this line of urs" IF U THINK TOKE IS UGLY THEN I THINK LAURA IS UGLY".. undecided
hahah sounds childish to me though.
U talkin about hypocrisy now look at how many stanzaz u wrote trying so hard to convince me n back up ur deluded self.
I aint forcing u to bliv what i blive.
U were d one dat mentioned me here diggin up old argurment btwn u and i so im backin up my comments now u sayin im forcing u bliv with me WTF undecided

BRINGING UP OLD ARGUEMENT TO QUOTE ME SOUNDS CHILDISH TO ME...U REALY HAV A LOT OF GROWING UP TO DO.
U ARE A KID BRO.
ROTFL!!! E don pain am! gringringrin

So you don't have any other points to back up your arguments abi? When you were taunting me upandan the other day you didn't remember how childish you were acting. Now I just decided to play the same game with you and you resort to name calling. cheesy

If you can't handle this simple thing then who is now acting like a kid between us? Jokes on you bro! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by LecciGucci: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

ROTFL!!! E don pain am! gringringrin

So you don't have any other points to back up your arguments abi. When you were taunting me upandan the other day you didn't remember now you resort to name calling.

If you can't handle this simple thing then who is now acting like a kid between us? Jokes on you bro! gringringrin

grin grin grin grin grin.
So what did u actually say dat pained me.
Hahahahahaha... U are the pained one here dude. A COmment i made 3 days ago was still hurtin u.. dats why u qouted me. grin grin
GROW UP.!. grin
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by naijaboiy: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
LecciGucci:

grin grin grin grin grin.
So what did u actually said dat pained me.
Hahahahahaha... U are the pained one here dude. A COmment i made 3 days ago was still hurtin u.. dats why u qouted me. grin grin

GROW UP.!. grin
ROTFL!! gringringrin

It's very sad that you can't even get my point. I can't be held responsible for that mahn!

If it's difficult for you to understand why I quoted you then you have a lot of comprehending to do. Only people who are too sensitive will jump in arms when things like this are happening to them.

Just take the lesson bro. My intention was never to start an argument or fight but it's obvious you're too shallow to understand that.

I won't even address your "grow up" statement. It's stale!

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by nwajesus12(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
sexymoma:
Local version of kim dem
mind you your sis is even more relevant than you are
laura ko aura ni...i nor jos know i nor jos like that babe
Good for me!! ain't asking anyone here to come and start telling me who i epp
WHO YOU EPP.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by LecciGucci: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

ROTFL!! gringringrin

It's very sad that you can't even get my point. I can't be held responsible for that mahn!

If it's difficult for you to understand why I quoted you then you have a lot of comprehending to do. Only people who are too sensitive will jump in arms when things like this are happening to them.

Just take the lesson bro. My intention was never to start an argument or fight but it's obvious you're too shallow to understand that.

I won't even address your "grow up" statement. It's stale!

gringringrin

Hahahahaha DUDE U ARE DUMB STOP
CONTRADICTING URSELF i CANT QUOTE U ON ANOTHER TOPIC TO BRING UP MY ARGURUEMENT WITH U DAYS BACK...ITs CHILDISH ...THATS WAT IM TRYIN TO TELL U ...THINK.!!
Over 4days now u still having dat up mind and obviously stalkin me here grin n watchin my comment to kno wen to use it. grin grin grin.oooh my God.
Now who is more sensitive and shallow?

AND how is "Grow up" a stale mate. grin LMAO.
I DNT WANA INSULT U BUT U NOT A SMART PERSON IM SORRY cool
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by naijaboiy: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
LecciGucci:

Hahahahaha DUDE U ARE DUMB STOP
CONTRADICTING URSELF i CANT QUOTE U ON ANOTHER TOPIC TO BRING UP MY ARGURUEMENT WITH U DAYS BACK...ITs CHILDISH ...THATS WAT IM TRYIN TO TELL U ...THINK.!!
Over 4days now u still having dat up mind and obviously stalkin me here grin n watchin my comment to kno wen to use it. grin grin grin.oooh my God.
Now who is more sensitive and shallow?

AND how is "Grow up" a stale mate. grin LMAO.
I DNT WANA INSULT U BUT U NOT A SMART PERSON IM SORRY cool

Ok.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by steppin: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
moonnstar:
which one be gambari again?
No worries. Which state are you from?
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by harlee(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
my Galaxy
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by willibounce1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gosh kor goshen ni
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by Vikky014(f): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
LecciGucci:
This guy is lucky..i hav a huge crush on this gal
With her huge legs but now shez taken cry
If i had d chance in would hav giv am belle n marry her.
Cox thiz kind of gals can giv ya natural healthy lookin kids with strong legs weda dem chop or not....Not ones dat look like Fido Dido

lol crazy dude
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by tundeotunba(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Social Media Paparazzi, we'l be here when U guys breakup soon.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by aloziedaya(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
I see neither beauty nor character in this laura. Maybe her sister's influence has made her important
I wonder what guys nowadays look out for in selecting a life partner.
Marriage is not what they think.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
This one is even older than nwankwo kanu na. Abi is it me that I am not seeing? What's with people and marriage this days. Some overrated sh**. Just give birth and have fun.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by LecciGucci: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Vikky014:
lol crazy dude

but dats actually true. grin
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by synclaire: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Both of dem look so Igbotic
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) by mickeyjay16: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
toluleke:
Husband they plait hair wife they plait hair kiss wetin concern me.

OH LORD REMEMBER!!!.. I need a good job,posting on nairaland no be job baba..answer my prayers lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language / Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident / Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.