Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) (57165 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) / 80 Couples Wed In Nasarawa Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by youngmoneyeze: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mezenna:
yea. You are good to go but next time post this in Education section.
plz brother hw can i do it.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Greedgod: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Airforce1:
And the "holy holy" babes still in their father's house.
motunrayo needs to see dis
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by javispj(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abeggy free their matter..many of our girlfriends out there na ashawo.. guys that say they don't know na because him no dey pay grin for her services or she no charge am..
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Omudia11: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
How can any right thinking human find fault in this good news? How was anybody deceived? Did your atheism deliver them from prostitution? God has delivered them and is now restoring them and you blame religion?
October1960:
I wonder if this so called daddy can knowingly marry a former prostitute or allow his son or relative to marry such.

I know a lot of men have been tricked into marrying "retired" or semi-retired oloshos who did the business in university or shortly there after.

Religion keeps deceiving people daily
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by AfroBlue(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
>>>One of the brides who identified herself as Gloria (not real name) said “I was never a prostitute in my life, I was in my SS2 at Sonya Secondary School, Lagos, I lived with my uncle when suddenly condition became so unbearable that I have to relocate to my village in Oron,in Akwa Ibom State.A day came when one wealthy woman from Port Harcourt visited my parents to request that I should return with her to Port Harcourt to work as house maid with a monthly stipend of ten thousand naira.

Ini played a similar role in 'the mistress' film but wid a different plot ending.

anyway, wishing dis ministry continued success, and a happy and blissful marriage to the couples.

Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by ChappyChase: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Airforce1:
This world get as e be oo...
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by kaima1984(f): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
holyboss:
.. Show dir face na shocked make I know if I don urinate there before grin grin
Another male sex hawker spotted
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Omudia11: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jerrywool

This same church has 4 free schools and their students just got back from an excursion in France. All fully paid for by the church. Every year their best graduating pupil gets a house and cash gift. Pls say what you know, no one was paid.
Tkayhandsome:
True. Fake pastors can arrange anything. Forget the noise.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by kaima1984(f): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
2shur:
disgusting
wtf
Christianity has been compromised
shut up
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Omudia11: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Don't mind them.
Analee:
and who told u dey av nt bin delivered,besides u r nt a member of OPM,u know nothin abt d church,so say d one u know,n leav d ones for ppl who knows d church intoto to speak.okay!
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
October1960:
I wonder if this so called daddy can knowingly marry a former prostitute or allow his son or relative to marry such.

I know a lot of men have been tricked into marrying "retired" or semi-retired oloshos who did the business in university or shortly there after.

Did you read the line that says 'husbands of their choice'?
I didn't see anyone tricked into marrying anyone here
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Well those men i admire their courage.me no fit marry olosho oo weda ex or not cos there is a tendency for them going back to their old trade even when married.Ini Edo comes to mind cheesy.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Glomoni: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
richidinho:
grin
I can recognise that last one grin

WERE YOU ONE OF HER REGULAR CUSTOMERS?
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by freddievip(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Its a new life all the way, a chance!!! All thanks to God n wish dem d Grace to fully turn from the past old shitty ways
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
holyboss:
.. Show dir face na shocked make I know if I don urinate there before grin grin
grin shocked Badt guy

1 Like

Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Iphekitan(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Timblaze:

U see dey nl
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Chibuway(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Haba.. With their borehole... undecided Smellymouth what do u have to say
haba! how did you know? Op you use to visit brothel. no offence...
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
javispj:
Abeggy free their matter..many of our girlfriends out there na ashawo.. guys that say they don't know na because him no dey pay grin for her services or she no charge am..
olosho get three grades. We have the ashawos, runz girls and the queen slayas. The ashawos na d ones wey dey brothel..The runz girls na some of our campus babes and some of our working class babes.dose ones get multiple boyfriends and sugar daddies wey dem dey collect money frm after each show.Then we have the queen slaya.now the queen slayas are the highest grade of olosho..these ones dey sleep with top govt politicians and men of high authority for money and expensive gifts.na dis grade dem daniela okeke,cossy orjiakor,ini edo and retired tonto dike belong tocheesy.

1 Like

Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Smellymouth: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Haba.. With their borehole... undecided
Smellymouth what do u have to say

Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
The only thing crossing my mind, the width and depth of the well..........
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by holyboss: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
kaima1984:
Another male sex hawker spotted
will you marry me so we be like a remix of them grin kiss
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by 2shur: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
will you keep kwayet
kaima1984:
shut up
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Awkwa Ibom to PH to brothel...
Rivers state highest HIV rate...
Hmmmm....

Congrats to the married couples. May God bless their marriages.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by abdddone(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Na only prostitutes dey attend this man church?
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Airforce1:
chai bros, you sef
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by gazilion: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Analee:
and who told u dey av nt bin delivered,besides u r nt a member of OPM,u know nothin abt d church,so say d one u know,n leav d ones for ppl who knows d church intoto to speak.okay!

O Dear Analee, you misunderstood my comment. I've wished them well and sincerely pray their marriages succeed.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:
Hmmm...this is funny o! I hope in a few years time, one of them won't wake up and start asking people how he got married to a prostitute.
It has happened before.

Prostitute is just a name. Everybody is, was a prostitute.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
chris2face:
Good to know but once a LovePeddler always a LovePeddler

It is a lie. Everybody is, was a prostitute. There is a spirit in every action. Once that spirit is gone, you re free. Imagine the case of ritualist, do you think it is normal? An ordinary person can not do that. There is a spirit behind it. Good evening.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Analee(f): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
October1960:

dnt incure d wrath of God upon u self,js becos u av mouth,u dnt js cm to d public to open/ close u mouth without any resonable tin comin out.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Analee(f): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:
why always PH?

shey decent girls remain for that side atal cos e be like say na ashewo dey sell for there.
servicing Oil and gas big boys to later end up with one mumu man wey fit be pastor ssf
u nid to buy some brains as soon as possible
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
One is even pregnant..... .

Sinless ke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.