Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) (57160 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) / 80 Couples Wed In Nasarawa Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Analee(f): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
abdddone:
Na only prostitutes dey attend this man church?
u sef also nid to ursef some brains too,lik d existn brain is no longer functioning.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Congratulations to them, wish them all the best..
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Friedthunder(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
no be Sandra and Linda wey I get party with last month be this ni
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Recession has performed more wonders than magic.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
hi tot dey are repented ashewo, but why are dey covering dere faces naw

or naso dem cover dere faces enter Chorch go wed

why be say na only d pastor face we dey see

please let someone tell dem to uncover dere faces please again, so we can monitor dem. dey might just change dere biz location to maintain dere repentancy.

wetin concern mesef.

please who get that Lil win meme with ash****?
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by prettyblaqy(f): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
jerrywool:
Trust these gods of man. Those women have been paid.
Do not bring condemnation upon yourself. Dey there dey mumu (deceive) yourself. People come to OPM and they are being restored.. No one pays any body for any thing. Come to OPM take an Assignment and you will know that Truly God is in Here! (OPM)
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by prettyblaqy(f): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
softwerk:
Why hide their faces when every body else in the church saw their faces already?
People like you may still forget that they no longer live the type of lives they lived in Egypt or maybe start judging them based on that tomorow.When its obvious you may have done more than they did.
Come to OPM and get restored. OPM is interested in depopulating hell. the Bible said in Isaiah 5:14 King James Version (KJV)
Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it. Be wise
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by chris2face(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Princewell2012:

It is a lie. Everybody is, was a prostitute. There is a spirit in every action. Once that spirit is gone, you re free. Imagine the case of ritualist, do you think it is normal? An ordinary person can not do that. There is a spirit behind it. Good evening.

U think so well is ok
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by prettyblaqy(f): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
gazilion:
Thank God for their salvation, however, getting married within just less than a year of being born again raises concern.
The church should not rush them off to marriage, rather, they should help them get consolidated in the word of God and deliverance.
If the men getting married to these "sisters" are not deep and matured, they may have issues with a balance in marital harmony.
You don't marry a baby believer talkless of one who has been in prostitution for years!! I wish them well.

The church doesn't leave them even after their wedding. besides the scripture can't lie; This is a startling statement that was first made by Jesus Himself to a man who had been afflicted for 38 years. ""Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had. And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years. When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole " (John 5:2-6)
These words of Jesus tell you that you can be made completely whole. Study Jesus and you’ll find that whenever He healed a person, He healed them of everything. That’s a powerful thought; but as you continue to search the scriptures for yourself, you’ll find out that it is absolutely true. And the same is true today—when God’s healing power goes into you, you can be healed of everything; but you don’t usually receive any more than you accept.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by prettyblaqy(f): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
October1960:
I wonder if this so called daddy can knowingly marry a former prostitute or allow his son or relative to marry such.

I know a lot of men have been tricked into marrying "retired" or semi-retired oloshos who did the business in university or shortly there after.

Religion keeps deceiving people daily
Father Lord forgive this young person for he/she knows Notting he/she is doing. My dear, Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere will always say to your kind." I love you." You know something, You make him more popular. I pray you realise the power in the tongue and bridle yours. you are not to be blamed yes because so many has come in the name of god. the bible say so in Matthew 7:22 (New International Version)
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?
Be Wise
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by Kruzilano(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2016
dunkem21:
OK, let me ask the audience ..

Click *Like if you can marry a repented sex worker cheesy

Otherwise, share cool

J
Verdict: Draw game tongue
there is a winner.... Lolz
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2016
Kruzilano:
there is a winner.... Lolz

Check again tongue
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by histemple: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2016
Airforce1:
And the "holy holy" babes still in their father's house.

Some babes are worst than these ones, even from their father's house.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by histemple: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2016
softwerk:
Why hide their faces when every body else in the church saw their faces already?

It might be a fake news by a desperate blogger.
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by javispj(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2016
lefulefu:
olosho get three grades. We have the ashawos, runz girls and the queen slayas. The ashawos na d ones wey dey brothel..The runz girls na some of our campus babes and some of our working class babes.dose ones get multiple boyfriends and sugar daddies wey dem dey collect money frm after each show.Then we have the queen slaya.now the queen slayas are the highest grade of olosho..these ones dey sleep with top govt politicians and men of high authority for money and expensive gifts.na dis grade dem daniela okeke,cossy orjiakor,ini edo and retired tonto dike belong tocheesy.
U be person make sabi..
Re: 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) by gazilion: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2016
prettyblaqy:

The church doesn't leave them even after their wedding. besides the scripture can't lie; This is a startling statement that was first made by Jesus Himself to a man who had been afflicted for 38 years. ""Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had. And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years. When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole " (John 5:2-6)
These words of Jesus tell you that you can be made completely whole. Study Jesus and you’ll find that whenever He healed a person, He healed them of everything. That’s a powerful thought; but as you continue to search the scriptures for yourself, you’ll find out that it is absolutely true. And the same is true today—when God’s healing power goes into you, you can be healed of everything; but you don’t usually receive any more than you accept.

Dear Prettyblaqy, I agree completely Jesus can make whole completely! However, I won't give out in marriage a daughter who is only 3 months old in the Lord! I believe there is so much to teach them to help them grow in their new faith than rushing them into marriage only after 3 months!! Ministers of God need to be wiser. I wish them all the success they need in their marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.