Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It (6779 Views)

There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos / Lagos State Resumes Sales Of Lake Rice... Check Out Prices, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by viviangist: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
The Quantity is Clear , ....

Anambra Rice 50KG = 16,500 Naira

Lagos State Rice 50KG = 12,000 Naira

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/difference-between-anambra-lagos-state-rice-check-it

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Kyase(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin grin that anambra own na half bag aka aba made.....

21 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Before u compare and contrast... Pls ambode should show Us the rice farm as Obiano has done severally.

Not a repackaged rice!
No hating though!!

Truth speaks*

Dnt quote Me cox I dnt visit thread twice!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Same quantity of rice, just that Anambra bag is bigger in size.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by MayorofLagos(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kyase:
grin grin grin that anambra own na half bag aka aba made.....

They know people wont place the bag on scale to verify weight. Scam! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by jchioma: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
OP, ur eye clear? Abi 25Kg and 50kg na de same tin?

11 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Kyase(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
MayorofLagos:

They know people wont place the bag on scale to verify weight. Scam! grin grin
Lol, my eye fit weigh bag of rice ooooo...

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by thesicilian: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Quality is more important than quantity.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by gbomojomo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
ANAMBRA IS 25KG; BUT THE BAG IS TOO BIG FOR THAT QUANTITY, AND THE PRICE IS STILL HIGH.HERE IN SABO MARKET THEY ARE SELLING 50KG FOREIGN RICE FOR 17K

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Vincentoba: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Anambra own is expensive and also half

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Except the price, they re d same thing, one in a bigger bag, the other in a smaller bag.
The person asking where Lagos rice farm is located, it is in the north, Kebbi state if am not mistaken, no hating please, I wish every state can have their own rice farm, we'll be saving around $1b per year, though we have an illiterate as president, a man devoid of thinking faculty, the real ineffectual buffon.
Why cant Ambode or Peter Obi be president??
On a second look, Anambra rice gas 25kg boldly written on it.

11 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by decatalyst(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin op needs reset!

Nah the packaging the anambra own dey lack jare...like a plant lacking phosphorus grin grin

Eko oni baje ooo

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Badtman(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
The Difference is Clear, It save life

Anambra ugwu exporter
Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Sealeddeal(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/difference-between-anambra-lagos-state-rice-check-it

Cc; lalasticlala
You do have a problem. Is the weight of the rice in Anambra rice written 50kg or 25kg? You must be smoking a hallucinogen.

35 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Elchappo: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Viviangist, it's time u get sense..

U used to ve sense but it seems ur fondness for sex is depleting ur senses..

17 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by viviangist: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cc; lalasticlala .. check this

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by asorocker: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
I hope this is not one of the funny propaganda emraced by Bloggers during a recession to pay thisr bills

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by iamhorny(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:
Cc; lalasticlala .. check this

This lady you are fast loosing it. Recession seem to be making you very desperate these days. are you blind to see on the pack of anambra rice that it is 25kg. I wonder what your motive is or who you are working for to tarnish Anambra rice.

Shame of a once respected blogger. I wonder what your two young kids will think of you if they get to read what you have just posted. Shame Shame Shame. As i respect your blog reach is the same way you have lost that respect. Eat my poo

9 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by dandollaz: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lagos state selling seized reparkage goods.Anambra selling made in Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Feraz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:

Cc; lalasticlala

You claimed on this thread that Obiano packaged 10kg rice as 25kg despite people showing how wrong you were; now, you open this thread, using the same picture from the previous fallacious one above to claim it is 50kg. Why can't you be consistent? Is this how to promote your blog with lies and what not? Learn from Lailablog. She is miles ahead of you. Is this not the 50kg Anambra rice here? If you had said the aesthetic of Lagos is better designed than anambra, you'd have made sense. This is Anambra 50kg rice below gotten from a thread here on nairaland and the picture still has ChannelsTV icon.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4061085_fbimg1470298237542_jpeg708c5537d13dad7a16d03ac5301c1117

But I am not surprised - this is the same viviangist that put up the picture of a girl that was shot during the protest of IPOB, claiming it was her sister until it was proven otherwise and exposed for the liar that she was. Why the mods still push her threads and promote her blog is beyond me. undecided

I am surprised people are saying they once respected you and your blog. You have always been a pathetic excuse for a blogger and so shall you remain.

P.S.: notice the picture I uploaded and that of the OP are different in terms of packaging. This is because the one OP posted is supposed to be a gift to Civil servants according to her previous thread above while the one I uploaded is the commercial one - the one to be sold. I still am of the opinion that he should have used a smaller sack for the packaging though.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by ladiguy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Peroti:
Before u compare and contrast... Pls ambode should show Us the rice farm as Obiano has done severally.

Not a repackaged rice!
No hating though!!

Truth speaks*

Its a joint venture between Lagos and Kebbi state . Good thinking from the states, but the Anambra rice is not well packaged .

7 Likes

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by MayorofLagos(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kyase:

Lol, my eye fit weigh bag of rice ooooo...

Lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by nwabobo: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:

Cc; lalasticlala

Lagos postpones sale of lake rice - http://thenationonlineng.net/llagos-postpones-sale-of-lake-rice/

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by bruno419(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:
Viviangist, it's time u get sense..

U used to ve sense but it seems ur fondness for sex is depleting ur senses..
hehehehe common sense received.
Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
na wa oo!
unah sabi find trouble sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Businessideas: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
iamhorny:

This lady you are fast loosing it. Recession seem to be making you very desperate these days. are you blind to see on the pack of anambra rice that it is 25kg. I wonder what your motive is or who you are working for to tarnish Anambra rice.

Shame of a once respected blogger. I wonder what your two young kids will think of you if they get to read what you have just posted. Shame Shame Shame. As i respect your blog reach is the same way you have lost that respect. Eat my poo
Stop this cyber bullying. Why bring her innocent kids into it. She's making a valid point if you feel different say it without bullying her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by MayorofLagos(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Viviangist,
I appreciate you taking courage to post this deceipt. Leaders in East are calling sons and daughters to come home. I believe the home must first be cleansed and honesty put in place. What you have done here is exposed a deficit in honesty. It is patriotic. I hope these yanmiris lambasting you left and right will pause to see your action as "pro-Eastern" and for the people. The sooner the East Governors start getting their sorry acts together the better and sooner people begin to enjoy government and service.

People like you is who we need to turn things around in East. A new crop of leadership in the following of Chuckuwma Soludo. Keep up your patriotism and continue to advocate for the people and consumers of Alaibo against oppressive acts by their government.

Viviangist, here is my love to you.. kiss

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Businessideas: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
iamhorny:

Stop this cyber bullying. Why bring her innocent kids into it. She's making a valid point if you feel different say it without bullying her .Very soon we will have a law to demask and prosecute people like you .Very soon all these cowardly behavior of hiding behind a computer and bullying people will be severely punished .At Viviangist, please keep up the good job, our leaders take us as fools and through the eagle eyes of people like you, they will be exposed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by laurel03(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Peroti:

Not a repackaged rice!
No hating though!!

Truth speaks*

Lagos gt rice farm and mill at imota ikorodu since fashola era... i attended one programme on rice farming 3years ago. the main reason they signed mou with kebbi is because kebbi state is number 1 in rice farming in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by viviangist: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Feraz:
You are so pathetic and a very foolish ram! A fat cow you are!!!

You claimed on this thread that Obiano packaged 10kg rice as 25kg despite people showing how wrong you were; now, you open this thread, using the same picture from the previous fallacious one above to claim it is 50kg. Why can't you be consistent? Is this how to promote your blog with lies and what not? Learn from Lailablog. She is miles ahead of you. Is this not the 50kg Anambra rice here? If you had said the aesthetic of Lagos is better designed than anambra, you'd have made sense. This is Anambra 50kg rice below gotten from a thread here on nairaland and the picture still has ChannelsTV icon.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4061085_fbimg1470298237542_jpeg708c5537d13dad7a16d03ac5301c1117

But I am not surprised - this is the same viviangist that put up the picture of a girl that was shot during the protest of IPOB, claiming it was her sister until it was proven otherwise and exposed for the liar that she was. Why the mods still push her threads and promote her blog is beyond me. undecided

I am surprised people are saying they once respected you and your blog. You have always been a pathetic excuse for a blogger and so shall you remain.

P.S.: notice the picture I uploaded and that of the OP are different in terms of packaging. This is because the one OP posted is supposed to be a gift to Civil servants according to her previous thread above while the one I uploaded is the commercial one - the one to be sold. I still am of the opinion that he should have used a smaller sack for the packaging though.

What happened to Nkiru will find a way in your family ... Since people will claim the bad faiths to gain popularity as you claimed. May popularity find you through such bad incident ... Regards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It by Noblecx: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:

What happened to Nkiru will find a way in your family ... Since people will claim the bad faiths to gain popularity as you claimed. May popularity find you through such bad incident ... Regards

We reject it in Jesus name,
You've lost it.
Anybody patronizing your blog is a capital fool.
God forbid...
You've been Busted here severally and it seems you've sticked to telling lies and won't be repenting anytime soon.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi And The Sacked Bankers / Minister, Aregbesola Disagree Over FG’s Fertiliser Policy / LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.