Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To (4648 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla / An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Richy4(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Acidosis:
I've never given this kind of advice here, but madam, you need to continually CHEAT on him.

If you continue to play the virgin Mary mother Mavrodi on your HORSE-band, you will loose it completely.

There is no better way to correct a seemingly useless spouse than reckless cheating, albeit sensibly. Take your love and your body elsewhere.

grin grin grin Bro you forgot that there are foreign diseases out there....
You equally forgot that the naives are the ones that got it really quick.....The experts on it knows what to do all the time....she might be unlucky if she goes through that lane.....
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Mimzyy(f): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ishilove:

So you're Jesus Christ?

grin
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank you
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Spicysimple, I'm not married so I don't know exactly what advice to give you.

The advice i'd give my sister is this: When a boil is filled with pus, do you wait for it to dry up or you lance it? Perhaps you're the kind who take meds to dry it from inside?

The boil won't go away on its own so instead of leaving it to fester and cause you pain, lance it! Let the whole stinking, vile secretion flow out so that you'll have some relief. The pain will come first, followed by healing.

One weapon which you can use to bleed that painful, pus filled boil is his phone. Snoop through it, find out what you're up against. That thing that is not allowing him to gist with you the way a husband should is an enemy. You must start with that enemy.

My sister, SNOOP through his chats and text messages! Know your enemy!! Take your home back by force! Burst the boil so that everything will come to the surface because ignoring a problem won't make it go away.

And then go War Room on his ass grin

This is the advice i'd give my own sister.

2 Likes

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Acidosis(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Oga Acid, which kain iranu advice be this ke?

I cannor come and allow my privates turn to sahara desert because of a useless spouse na...

Even the sexually satisfied seek fun outside sometimes. Honestly and truthfully, she needs a very close friend (preferably the opposite se.x), not necessarily for reckless se.x as I earlier mentioned, but someone she could talk to most of the time (I would personally recommend an online pal to secure her sanity and get her engaged and away from boredom).

There are some online friends that would get you soo engaged that you'd forget every physical happenings around you.

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Acidosis(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Richy4:

grin grin grin Bro you forgot that there are foreign diseases out there....
You equally forgot that the naives are the ones that got it really quick.....The experts on it knows what to do all the time....she might be unlucky if she goes through that lane.....

Yea, true..

There are alternatives though, a lot.
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
wow this thread breaks my heart, am sorry about what you are going through ? am not married so i have no advice to give cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry but why do some husbands behave like this ?
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by thelish(f): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Acidosis:
I've never given this kind of advice here, but madam, you need to continually CHEAT on him.

If you continue to play the virgin Mary mother Mavrodi on your HORSE-band, you will loose it completely.

There is no better way to correct a seemingly useless spouse than reckless cheating, albeit sensibly. Take your love and your body elsewhere.

chai u wicked ooo. u provoke this time oo

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by luvablesam(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Some men just get married to be counted amongst the "Responsible men" around. He didn't Marr you for sex or any other thing like some people implied.

He is finding it hard to think he is no longer single. He will only snap out of everything when a friend he usually rolls with discovers that he no longer needs childish company n hangs out with his own family before your husband does.

For me ooo, focus on your kids(don't find solace in other men's arms). Make sure your kids have the best time they can as kids with you.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by thelish(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
I feel u should threaten him of separation. Be very serious about it. Just tell him, with the way things are going, u can't cope anymore. That u have ur life to live. His response will give u clue on what to do next.
Abeg oo how u take cope for a yr without sex?
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by luvablesam(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ishilove:
Spicysimple, I'm not married so I don't know exactly what advice to give you.

The advice i'd give my sister is this: When a boil is filled with pus, do you wait for it to dry up or you lance it? Perhaps you're the kind who take meds to dry it from inside?

The boil won't go away on its own so instead of leaving it to fester and cause you pain, lance it! Let the whole stinking, vile secretion flow out so that you'll have some relief. The pain will come first, followed by healing.

One weapon which you can use to bleed that painful, pus filled boil is his phone. Snoop through it, find out what you're up against. That thing that is not allowing him to gist with you the way a husband should is an enemy. You must start with that enemy.

My sister, SNOOP through his chats and text messages! Know your enemy!! Take your home back by force! Burst the boil so that everything will come to the surface because ignoring a problem won't make it go away.

And then go War Room on his ass grin

This is the advice i'd give my own sister.

Snooping never gets you what you want. Showing you are jealous even makes you vulnerable.

Fight one girl today,he simply gets another or the girl sef will stick to him more like Aradite (if he has money).

No woman can take your husband from you if he doesn't want to be taken.

Live your life abeg...
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by 0neal(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
mam...i can only imagine wah you are going through

I feel you need to tackle this matter spiritually by Resisting the devil with prayers your husband is not the primary villian.

From your account i read, he has not physically abuse you, So i believe the situation can still be salvaged.

Have you seen this movie "War Room"?
its a must Watch for Every women married or unmarried.

Communication is very essential ingredient to keep the flame of Love burning in any relationship.

Still Strive to communicate with him tactically!!!
no matter how he snubs you, you have lived with him for years, so you should know what makes him tick!!!

Don't give up on your marriage mam

#GodAnwsersPrayers

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by 0neal(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
"War Room"

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by baby124: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
OP! Talk to him and find out where the marriage is heading. Is he willing to work it out or does he not see a future? I think he has to be sincere if he is willing to work it out or not. If not, please find your way. It's better to be happy on your own than be with a person who makes you so sad. If he wants to work on it I think you both should seek professional help and not any pastor.
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by GodnGold: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Time...oh dear time!

We all have issues that we are dealing with in our various marriages.

The only difference is the magnitude and the approach of both predator and the prey.

Time!

Go into your room and if you have a mirror,back that mirror and act that way henceforth.

Do you get it?

If you have been expecting from your lovely husband,stop expecting.

If you are teary eyed whenever he comes home late...wipe those tears.
No one is worth those tears except they are tears of joy.

Be overly nice and pretend you are a single mum with a flat mate whom you love so much.

Lastly,don't bother our good God with your sorrows honey,just chit chat with God.

Chitchatting is miraculous.

Always remember that the reason you have a job is to ease you a bit,ask yourself..'what if I had no job?'

There are other women whose umbrellas leak a thousand holes.

Cheer up madam...Make merry with your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by thorpido(m): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Op,try to have a talk with your husband.Choose a time you both can have each other's attention.
Let out how you feel and tell him you can't continue your marriage this way.Ask I'm if he has any thing bothering him.

Foundation of a marriage is very important and I want to say you really didn't know this man well enough to marry him.Perhaps you being an introvert just made you accept him because your options were limited.

You need to separate from him.Get an accommodation elsewhere and move.Use the period to evaluate you marriage and decide to move on if there is no genuine change and his willingness to reconcile.

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by sisisioge: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Acidosis:

You forking shocked the heck outta me dude!

OP, I'm so sorry abt what you are going through. I think you need to get a life for yourself too. Whatever it takes...YOLO.
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by luvablesam(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Spicysimple:
@baby124 when i try to talk to him- he says thats my business. One day i sent him a mail and i was surprised he replied me saying is he that bad? im tired of trying to talk- i have talked and emailed him, - nothing has changed.
People keep telling me "you look really nice- your husband is really taking care of you" - he gets all the glory for my care of myself n my kids.
He knows my heart cant take all these but he doesnt care. I cant believe he is ok knowing im hurting - Its past 11pm n not yet home- the kids saw him last sunday morning.
cry cry tears are dropping down my eyes as i type.
I have gotten some good advices here - i have to be strong n happy. Ill keep focusing on my kids.
Thank you sirs n mas. God bless you all

You don't have to cry, be strong. When people see us weak, they try to take advantage of us.
Think about the positives. How soon your kids would grow n always put smiles on your face. You think they don't know what daddy is making you suffer?They do!.just be strong
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by baby124: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Spicysimple:
@baby124 when i try to talk to him- he says thats my business. One day i sent him a mail and i was surprised he replied me saying is he that bad? im tired of trying to talk- i have talked and emailed him, - nothing has changed.
People keep telling me "you look really nice- your husband is really taking care of you" - he gets all the glory for my care of myself n my kids.
He knows my heart cant take all these but he doesnt care. I cant believe he is ok knowing im hurting - Its past 11pm n not yet home- the kids saw him last sunday morning.
cry cry tears are dropping down my eyes as i type.
I have gotten some good advices here - i have to be strong n happy. Ill keep focusing on my kids.
Thank you sirs n mas. God bless you all
What kind of job does he have? Does his job genuinely keep him out late? Have you tried involving a responsible relative of his that he respects? I think your husband is probably a very non chalant type and you require more communication and emotional bond. Which I think is perfectly normal. It's really sad that someone who should listen when you talk about how you feel, decides to make your feelings unimportant. I think you should find a well respected mediator. Let that person call the both of you for a meeting to resolve the issues. I feel there may be a lot of underlying issues involved. When you say the pst time you saw him was Sunday. You mean you guys did not see him for 2 whole days!!! O girl, it's time to involve family members. Something is going on and it does not sound like you are going to like what comes of this.
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
OP this
In addition to counseling if available in your area and if he agree to go with you.
Richy4:
Do you have a job madam? If you do..., then i suggest you look for a decent accommodation and separate with him for a while.....That will help you clear your head from the cobwebs....It will also give you room to think about what next to do....

I believe you are an introvert...and he was taking an undue advantage of that....get an emergency accommodation for some months...if you are not scarce from him for a while, he will not know your worth....Even if he pleads for you to stay, insist that you are not going away permanently... but you want some time out....you really want to think where the marriage was heading.. And in this situation, you really have to be strong ok...
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Jahblessme: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
First of.all you need to clear ur head by having a massive or gasm.When you realise the power of s ex to ys you understand that sexual satisfaction isn't dependent on a male being present.

After your head clears then you assess your situation critically.If the union isn't beneficial to you and your kids anymore,and you have tried what you can you may need to disappear with the kids for a while.Go away and find peace. You are busy crying when he's moaning on top a female or male partner( no one can be trusted these days).

No one is worth the tears o jare.It will pain you at first but you need to be strong and realise you are a single.mother living with a roomie.

Men haven't finished o.Clarion Chukwurah snagged a young man to keep her warm,you are more than capable.Forget any man making you to lose your confidence.
Find a job and start living,if you can chop and clean mouth without sentiment and be as coded as your hubby is ,carry go( condoms full ground so all the STI threats na wash except you are careless).If you cannot,then you have to carry your cross.

Unfortunately being a virgin or a faithful wife won't change a man bent on self destruction.Let him destroy himself alone,protect yourself and your kids.
Sorry
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by misspicy(f): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2016
pocohantas:
Madam better end that marriage. If you decide not to remarry, fine...but get a bobo on the lowkey.
Don't mind people telling you to pray o...
Don't mind Wetin cheesy

Madam, pray and fast heavily,
Watch war room
Buy and read Christian books
Pray for him
Love him more
Wear sexy dresses
Cook his meals nicely like he wants it
Wash and iron his cloths
Love him more
Do not disturb his space
He is your husband and head cheesycheesy

***runs out of thread***
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by misspicy(f): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2016
0neal:
mam...i can only imagine wah you are going through

I feel you need to tackle this matter spiritually by Resisting the devil with prayers your husband is not the primary villian.

From your account i read, he has not physically abuse you, So i believe the situation can still be salvaged.

Have you seen this movie "War Room"?
its a must Watch for Every women married or unmarried.

Communication is very essential ingredient to keep the flame of Love burning in any relationship.

Still Strive to communicate with him tactically!!!
no matter how he snubs you, you have lived with him for years, so you should know what makes him tick!!!

Don't give up on your marriage mam

#GodAnwsersPrayers
I said it grin

Lolz
Madam buy 'war room in different languages, watch and pray as directed in the movie
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by misspicy(f): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2016
ADUKKY:
Hello sis, life has no duplicate. Please stop brooding and live your life to the fullest. There is a Facebook group I will like you to be a part of FIN( Females in Nigeria), though it's a closed group and you have to added by a member but you will see that there is more to life than any man's actions or inactions. If you are interested, let's talk.
FIN LOVE sis kiss
I see you

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Acidosis(m): 12:54am On Dec 21, 2016
sisisioge:

You forking shocked the heck outta me dude!

OP, I'm so sorry abt what you are going through. I think you need to get a life for yourself too. Whatever it takes...YOLO.

smiley smiley
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by crackhaus: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mskrisx:
I ain't married but NNE believe me when I say nobody, I mean NOBODY born of a woman will ever the power to keep me on my toes. I can't say I relate perfectly but I sure do know how it feeels.
Let me tell u a story...
I use to have a female boss whose plight was exactly as yours if not worse, she pays the bills, clean and cook and still receive the beating wey dey am. As her PA, I was the only one she could talk to. The pain was so much that she didn't mind how old I was then...she just wanted to let it out! Each time she talks about divorce, he would behave normal for a while and turn worse before one can say Jack...Everything was turning upside down. She lost her job and had to concentrate on her shop and that's where I was heading as of then.
Long story short.
1. She decided to damn what people would say and do right by her ( because it has always been about what people would say).

2. She has a good source of income that could cater for her 2kids.

3. She stood up to it and made him realise she was gon endure whatever shame, pain and depression their separation would cost her.

4. She took it up legally at least to have her kids stay with her.

5. Now he starts begging! But hey pussy-nigger we used to your ol tricks. So, damn u!

Finally I don't care how anybody sees me here but before u talk rubbish, I wish your sister op's situation.

Marriage is a good thing ( according to my pastor) I hear it every Sunday and truss me, its cliché.

No matter what it is...nobody, not u, me or any other lady out there deserves this treatment! Him know say u no go want go anywhere therefore, he sees the world, you and your emotions as his foot stool.

Op, do me a favour... Log on to Facebook and search for this username Olufunke Phillips. Then you will appreciate who you are. Pls try searching that name. Thanks.

PS. In the end, na u wear shoe na you know how e tight reach... Stay safe #yolo#
That's why I keep advising young ladies like me either get a job,learn a skill or have a good certificate laced with no matter how small savings. But them no go gree all dey want is "Marriage."

Cc. Crackhaus
What did you want me to add? cheesy
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Mimzyy(f): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
What happens when the online friend isn't there for her anymore?

Acidosis:

I cannor come and allow my privates turn to sahara desert because of a useless spouse na...

Even the sexually satisfied seek fun outside sometimes. Honestly and truthfully, she needs a very close friend (preferably the opposite se.x), not necessarily for reckless se.x as I earlier mentioned, but someone she could talk to most of the time (I would personally recommend an online pal to secure her sanity and get her engaged and away from boredom).

There are some online friends that would get you soo engaged that you'd forget every physical happenings around you.
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Mimzyy(f): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
The op has deactivated. I pray she doesn't do something nasty...
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Acidosis(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mimzyy:
What happens when the online friend isn't there for her anymore?

Very simple: simply get another. smiley
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Mimzyy(f): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Acidosis:

Very simple: simply get another. smiley

Then the bonding process starts all over...
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Acidosis(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mimzyy:

Then the bonding process starts all over...
Sure, anything wrong with that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Wizkid's Baby Mama, Shola Ogudugu [pictures] / Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her / A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.