Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman (12714 Views)

Nigerian Married Men Please / Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ladyboobae: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Married with a beautiful daughter of 4yrs,graduated from a federal university in year 2016 with a 2:1 in Accounting...from Bayelsa state,got married year 2016 dec..applied for jobs non called..teaching in a private school where am paid 12k per month..applied for federal and state jobs gotten none..my hubby works offshore but always complaining his broke..he get paid #250,000 to #450,000 per month depending on how many times he works in a month...my daughter goes to the best school but I can't boost of an ICAN certification or any tangible thing for myself...always alone with my daughter..he is always at work....I used to day dream that some one from no where would wipe my tears and help me get a good job to at least take care of myself and my sick mum in the village after all her sacrifices to make me graduate...why me..I ask my self.. my friends laughs at me ,that with my 2:1 av gat no good jobs,wear rags and don't even look like a married woman..they see me as a failure...but I dont see myself as one..not now not ever...they say Success is when opportunity meet preparedness .I have been prepared from little for success....I put in my 100%in every thing I do and it comes out the best...what is happening to me...all my CV's I have submitted not even a call....when will my samaritan locate me....yours faithfully a faithful wife...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
my friends laughs at me ,that with my 2:1 av gat no good jobs,wear rags and don't even look like a married woman.. they see me as a failure...but I dont see myself as one .. not now not ever...they say Success is when opportunity meet preparedness .

Madam, you need to enter 40 days prayer and fasting ontop your husband head, abi how your husband go dey earn 250 to 450 k per month yet you're lacking material things like cloth to the extent your friends are laughing you...your moma is sick and he cannot support you undecided

19 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by greatnaija01: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ladyboobae:
Married with a beautiful daughter of 4yrs,graduated from a federal university in year 2016 with a 2:1 in Accounting...from Bayelsa state,got married year 2016 dec..applied for jobs non called..teaching in a private school where am paid 12k per month..applied for federal and state jobs gotten none..my hubby works offshore but always complaining his broke..he get paid #250,000 to #450,000 per month depending on how many times he works in a month...my daughter goes to the best school but I can't boost of an ICAN certification or any tangible thing for myself...always alone with my daughter..he is always at work....I used to day dream that some one from no where would wipe my tears and help me get a good job to at least take care of myself and my sick mum in the village after all her sacrifices to make me graduate...why me..I ask my self.. my friends laughs at me ,that with my 2:1 av gat no good jobs,wear rags and don't even look like a married woman..they see me as a failure...but I dont see myself as one..not now not ever...they say Success is when opportunity meet preparedness .I have been prepared from little for success....I put in my 100%in every thing I do and it comes out the best...what is happening to me...all my CV's I have submitted not even a call....when will my samaritan locate me....yours faithfully a faithful wife...

Madam, start a business.
Your daughter can be enrolled in another school for now.

you can NOT be working and taking care of family in BAYELSA... pls consider a business.

You are blessed with a wonderful husband, so simply save some cash he sends home and use it to do something for yourself

6 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by madridguy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
My daughter goes to the best school but I can't boost of an ICAN certification or any tangible thing for myself...

The bold quote above shows her husband is only after the affair of the kids and not the mother. So where do you expect her to get money for business?

greatnaija01:

Madam, start a business.
Your daughter can be enrolled in another school for now.

you can NOT be working and taking care of family in BAYELSA... pls consider a business.

You are blessed with a wonderful husband, so simply save some cash he sends home and use it to do something for yourself

12 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by greatnaija01: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
madridguy:
My daughter goes to the best school but I can't boost of an ICAN certification or any tangible thing for myself...

The bold quote above shows her husband is only after the affair of the kids and not the mother. So where do you expect her to get money for business?

she can get the kids school fees and delay payment while she INVESTS or STARTS A BUSINESS. or she can send the child to another school without the husband knowing yet until she has her own money ....

MANY WOMEN DO IT.

she is not desperate yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by internationalman(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
If you slept with the employers the job would have been your by now.

May God reward your faithfulness with a more suiting and paying job than your husband's..

That's the best revenge you could ever hope for.. He will feel inferior and his self esteem will drop and climb down dat high horse if when he learns that you now not just earn but earn better than him.

That's if what you say about him is true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by madridguy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
What if the husband effect the payment himself through online payment without even telling his wife? From the OP's naration i don't think the husband is giving her pocket money at all.

greatnaija01:

she can get the kids school fees and delay payment while she INVESTS or STARTS A BUSINESS. or she can send the child to another school without the husband knowing yet until she has her own money ....

MANY WOMEN DO IT.

6 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Jmk9292(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Your husband should assist you start up something unless he is under a spell......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by roseboma(f): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mine is worst than yours dear, the difference is I work and take care if myself and my kids

12 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ladyboobae: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jmk9292:
Your husband should assist you start up something unless he is under a spell......
I have thought this same way too
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by midnighter(f): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
So have you broached this topic with him...like what's his excuse for allowing you to go about in rags while he's earning 500k

What does he mean he's broke?

Terrible
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ladyboobae: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
greatnaija01:

MANY WOMEN DO IT.

in my daughters school ,you pay your ward school fees before your child is granted access into the school premises
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by bukatyne(f): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ladyboobae:

From this, your husband cares about your daughter's education and welfare (I am judging best school is expensive a d you have not said anything about fending for your daughter yourself).

So he doesn't care about your welfare and education. As in he doesn't care about you.

The question is why?

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Jmk9292(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ladyboobae:
I have thought this same way too

I wonder o. Why would a man that earns up-to 300k neglect his own wife to her fate? ..
Unless the wife in question has some dubious aspects of hers' she has not told us..... If the man is free of spell and the woman as good as she states then, she deserves every assistance from the husband... ....
Unless the man has an offshore concubine....

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ladyboobae: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
midnighter:
So have you broached this topic with him...like what's his excuse for allowing you to go about in rags while he's earning 500k
I have countless times ....he tells me there's no money
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by bukatyne(f): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
greatnaija01:

MANY WOMEN DO IT.

What kind of yeye advise is this?

She should mortgage her daughter's future so she doesn't wear rags aka reigning clothes? Clothes that fade in months max years if it is still stylish?

Did she ask husband for school fees and he said he couldn't afford it?

@OP: don't even think about this.

13 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ladyboobae: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
bukatyne:

From this, your husband cares about your daughter's education and welfare (I am judging best school is expensive a d you have not said anything about fending for your daughter yourself).

So he doesn't care about your welfare and education. As in he doesn't care about you.

The question is why? I have been asking myself that question for the past 4 years....

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by midnighter(f): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ladyboobae:
I have countless times ....he tells me there's no money

Sorry about it dear...

Do you have any kind of skill? Like can you make hair? Maybe you'd start inviting clients to your home

I have only heard of the man refusing to help train his kids...this one is strange

Sorry to ask this question but has he ever told you that you've offended him for any reason? I don't understand
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by bukatyne(f): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=Ladyboobae post=83165975][/quote]

It is not enough to ask yourself for 4 years.

You have painted your husband as a good father.

Let's assume he earns N350k per month, how is your daughters fees per term/year? How much is your rent? Does he have dependents? How much do you spend on feeding? Is he doing any special project like building a house?

Do you really know how the money go every month?

What do you use your salary for?

2 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ladyboobae: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:
If you slept with the employers the job would have been your by now.

May God reward your faithfulness with a more suiting and paying job than your husband's..

That's the best revenge you could ever hope for.. He will feel inferior and his self esteem will drop and climb down dat high horse if when he learns that you now not just earn but earn better than him.

That's if what you say about him is true.
if God can only pity me and give me a job...I will forever be grateful cry

5 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ladyboobae: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jmk9292:

I wonder o. Why would a man that earns up-to 300k neglect his own wife to her fate? ..
Unless the wife in question has some dubious aspects of hers' she has not told us..... If the man is free of spell and the woman as good as she states then, she deserves every assistance from the husband... ....
Unless the man has an offshore concubine....
all I have is thoughts......
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by internationalman(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ladyboobae:
if God can only pity me and give me a job...I will forever be grateful cry
He will, just put your trust in him

2 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by greatnaija01: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
HIKE THE FEES

OR GET A LOAN

Ladyboobae:
in my daughters school ,you pay your ward school fees before your child is granted access into the school premises

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
So your husband abandoned you and your lovely kids? You also need to fast and pray if he earns good money like the OP's husband.

roseboma:
Mine is worst than yours dear, the difference is I work and take care if myself and my kids

2 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ladyboobae: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
midnighter:

Sorry about it dear...

Do you have any kind of skill? Like can you make hair? Maybe you'd start inviting clients to your home

I have only heard of the man refusing to help train his kids...this one is strange

Sorry to ask this question but has he ever told you that you've offended him for any reason? I don't understand
I dont have a skill..to get a skill I have to pay to learn...and I go to school every day to teach and also do weekends class for our students organized by the school where I teach
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ladyboobae: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
greatnaija01:
HIKE THE FEES

OR GET A LOAN

he does the payment himself directly to the school account
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by doitforyou(f): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
First, change your friends.

It’s difficult to get an accounting/audit jobs if you haven’t done and passed professional exams. Why don’t you use your salary to pay for these exams? You will get a job when you have passed them.

Single women that also want to have a career when they get married, should make sure they have all their ducks lined up in a row before they say I do. Some husbands don’t want or aren’t interested in their wives also having a career.

Some men only get married for procreation and aren’t interested in the dreams and the goals of their wives. However, it’s not too late to achieve whatever will make you happy and whole. You just have one child now and your husband is rarely at home so you have a bit of time to study for those exams.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ladyboobae: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
bukatyne:

It is not enough to ask yourself for 4 years.

You have painted your husband as a good father.

Let's assume he earns N350k per month, how is your daughters fees per term/year? How much is your rent? Does he have dependents? How much do you spend on feeding? Is he doing any special project like building a house?

Do you really know how the money go every month?

What do you use your salary for?
I send to my mum and little things at home like,washing soap,polish ,bathing soap,t.p recharge card,my cream,some cloths for myself and my daughter... my daughter fees in #160,000,his mum is a civil servants but he send her money whenever she ask him,he sends his elder brother when he asks,he gives his friends when they need,when his father ask he sends them...his not buiding,i ask him how he spends his money but I never get any response
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
What about your family?
Since your husband decides to act this way, reasons best known to him.
Why not ask your family for a soft loan or something?
I mean your siblings or even well to do uncles & aunties?
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by crackhaus: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ladyboobae:
I guess this proves the fact that a lot of women these days marry men who will increase their status in life.

So let's get back to the drawing board, please share with us exactly why your husband would rather invest so much on his daughter than on you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ladyboobae: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
What about your family?
Since your husband decides to act this way, reasons best known to him.
Why not ask your family for a soft loan or something?
I mean your siblings or even well to do uncles & aunties?
none of them have..they are all patching up with themselves ...our uncles have never cared about us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Ways To Handle Children While Visiting Public Places In Nigeria / If Your Spouse Cheated, How Would You Feel? / Am Scared To Touch My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.