Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians (45820 Views)

Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy / Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy / New Visa Policy For Nigerians Traveling To Indonesia, NDLEA To Be Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kjking:
blame it on our Igbo brothers

criminal activities are always on the rise when govt refused to carter for her citizens or create enabling environment for business to prosper

yahoo.yahoo, kidnappings, ritualist and those that supplies logistics to terrorist as means of lively hood

simply put that Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by able20(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
buharimustlive:
Who wants to go there self?.
Drug dealers even with death penalty.
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Hmmm, talk is cheap.
where are you?
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
megrimor:
Info gini?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Trying to lure more Nigerians so that they can be hanged abi?
Some illiterates will think that Indonesia is a new brand of indomie

my Belle ooogringringrin
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by balanceofterror1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
where are you?
Ask the NA.
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Ask the NA.
lol. Unit?
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
One of the reason we should let them have their Biafra so we don't have to worry about their drug pushing

1 Like

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by balanceofterror1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
lol. Unit?

Just ask them.
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Just ask them.
lol. Fear not. Ain't doing no shii to you. I'm a perfect gentleman

But then, no one test me. Even if I be sample
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by johnmattew: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
castrokins:
What Exactly Is Happening In Indonesia?
ask ibbbo boys
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by balanceofterror1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
lol. Fear not. Ain't doing no shii to you. I'm a perfect gentleman

But then, no one test me. Even if I be sample

Fear?, hmmm.
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by balanceofterror1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
johnmattew:
ask ibbbo boys

what's ibbbo?.
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
I dont blame them rather blame our flat heads brothers
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Fear?, hmmm.
lol. Finally you're a gentleman. Not as bitter as you first sounded. Provocation maybe grin
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by johnmattew: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
balanceofterror1:

what's ibbbo?.
ipob tribe
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by balanceofterror1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
johnmattew:
ipob tribe

what did they do this time?
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by mizzyboy007: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Sincerely, if not for the foolishness and wickedness of Buhari policies and other successive governments before him.

Shouldn't Indonesia be begging Nigerians for visit

This is an insult in whatsoever way one look at it, that I should send visa applications two weeks prior for Indonesia of all places!

Chai !!! Nigeria yaff suffered
My brother, let's be honest with ourselves, this is not a government thing. our naija boys wey dey go dia no dey try. The policy will probably reduce the drug trafficking done by Nigerians there.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by JimiOgunlola: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Opakan2:

it's easy for you to say na.. when only one tribe keeps placing the name Nigeria on death rows abroad and drug trafficking nations.. how many yorubas or hausas do you see in jails abroad for drug related offenses?

yet your red cap chiefs, kings and politicians keep mute, only bothered about their own pockets.

well.. I know it's no longer business like usual as it was under GEJ.. the border is more secured now to allow any drug business. kudos to PMB for that

Yes o Bayo don't mind them. We yoruba muslims know that they are drug traffickers and we must unite with drug trafficker by crooked hook while we intensify our yoruba muslim drug trafficking efforts to Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Saudi na the way. grin

1 Like

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Opakan2: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Yes o Bayo don't mind them. We yoruba muslims know that they are drug traffickers and we must unite with drug trafficker by crooked hook while we intensify our yoruba muslim drug trafficking efforts to Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Saudi na the way. grin

if only my sweet igbo brothers and sisters can imbibe honesty and crime free lifestyle with their simple straight forward hearts

my oh my.. The South for don go far since.. but it's hate they chose sad

1 Like

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Indiaindia: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
THE IGBOS HAVE SOILED NIGERIA`S IMAGE ABROAD NOW THEY WANT BIAFRA, GOD PUNISH THEM

1 Like

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Phi001(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
To the Afonjas blaming Igbos and the Flat.heads blaming Buhari, did you even read the entire article?

But wait, Nairaland now censors flat.heads to igbos?
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Of all places, Indonesia Ewww undecided
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by charlesucheh(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Eeeeh! Even Indonesia has started placing strict policies on Visas kwanu! Wonders shall never seize! Wetin I wan even go do for Indonesia Forget about their economical advancement! But bruv! I ain't got no TIME!
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by ultimate73(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
dy don baf?
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
balanceofterror1:

AFONJA see your drug Baron senator.

If by Afonja you meant the Yoruba ethnic group, then you're spot on. But then you should commend the Yoruba leadership for making a play for his extradition, to answer for his crimes in the US. However, this move was unfortunately foiled by legal loopholes and folks from across the Niger shouting witch-hunt.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Earth2Metahuman: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
shevchenko:

But it's yoruba people who get into the drug thing

1 Like

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Kjking(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
carmag:

criminal activities are always on the rise when govt refused to carter for her citizens or create enabling environment for business to prosper

yahoo.yahoo, kidnappings, ritualist and those that supplies logistics to terrorist as means of lively hood

simply put that Nigeria is a failed state
why won't it fail.. when leadership is recycled among old men who are suppose to be at home resting and the youths are clueless as to what history says about them
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by phoenix90(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
philfearon:

Enyi mechie onu nshi gi.
Nigerians collectively destroyed their own image, and it is wrong of you to blame a single ethnic group for it!
Are you a flatron? grin grin
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by googlepikins: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Opakan2:
All thanks to the flatrons who keep tarnishing our image as a nation

I'm sure they will get rejected more now.. no more pushing of buttons in Embassy
the zoo must fall
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Carter4luv(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
U can imagine Indonesia, who knw dem, even India wey get beta medical doctors and gud engineers neva open mouth Na Indonesia, I blame boko haram and Niger delta avengers, if only dey will drop dere weapons and cum together and make dis country better.
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by prinzeepule(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
kulrunsman79:
What attraction is in Indonesia? Pls I would appreciate to be educated.....

It's one of the most visited country for tourists. From active volcanoes to Komondo dragons(largest species of lizard on earth), to gili island to flores beaches etc. Their ancient culture and traditions to their food.

One of my potential destination for my honeymoon

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by hollowpot15684(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
if God says Indonesia is where una go blow.. shey una no go there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) / Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos / Air Force Plane Suffers Tyre Burst, Overshoots Runway (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.