Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,324 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians (45819 Views)

Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy / Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy / New Visa Policy For Nigerians Traveling To Indonesia, NDLEA To Be Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Demmzy15(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Of all places, Indonesia Ewww undecided
The place make sense o! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by amanikondo: 12:25am On Dec 21, 2016
Optional2:
who the policy epp
it helps Flat heads
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by chukxie(m): 2:37am On Dec 21, 2016
If you knew the number of Nigerians on deathrow in Indonesia, you'd stop blaming the Indonesian government for its new visa policies regarding Nigerians. Some set of Nigerians have completely tarnished our nation's image abroad. Just the other day I was applying for an online Vietnamese visa so that my wife, daughter and me could vacation there in January. My application was turned down the moment I indicated I was a Nigerian, while my wife and daughter's sailed through because they're not Nigerians. The reason they gave for rejection was that some unscrupulous Nigerians in Vietnam are involved in drugs and all manner of criminal activities. I was stunned! The same story is replicated in smaller and lesser known countries like Cambodia, Laos and even Myanmar (formerly called Burma). I'm proud of my country, no doubt. I learned everything I know in Nigeria. But there are times I fear being called a Nigerian because some people from a particular section of Nigerian have thrown our nation's image to swines.

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by teddybear16(m): 2:59am On Dec 21, 2016
afroniger:
Mcheww. Wetin i wan find go Indonesia? Make those drug traffickers come plant drug for pesin luggage and earn you death sentence. Hell nah.

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Oildichotomy(m): 3:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Nairalanded:

So its Buhari that is responsible for this new policy? Why do Nigerians reason "backwards" like this?

What have past presidents done to help Nigerian's international presence among other top nations? You are blaming Buhari like prior to his administration Nigerians had free visa staus to US, Canada and Europe.
And here I was thinking you can read sef?
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by bellotaofeek: 3:58am On Dec 21, 2016
Your father ! I blame the animals that have been rulling us since 20BC
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 4:35am On Dec 21, 2016
Demmzy15:
The place make sense o! shocked

Erhm!! Really?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by elopee3000(m): 4:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Bia Elopee or whatever you call yourself!!!

Please note that a imported product that was fully paid for with forex and exported is a giant win for the exporting country, just in case you missed that obvious part of trade balance.

Check the trade statistics between both countries and tell me who benefits most! It is most likely indonesia. So don't tell me about indonesia producing whatnot as if they are not being paid for!

Is it free ni?
the one we import from germany or US re we not paying for it? when America make thier visa more tougher for nigerians will u say ordinary america or ordinary germany?
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by stanuplane(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=lalasticlala post=52107395]

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/20/indonesia-announces-new-visa-policy-nigerians/
[/quote ] Guy pls Help me answer this important question. will they still be needing ndlea clearance before issuance of Visa. ?
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by lanisco(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2016
I u knw yahoo boys. Tell them instead of collecting money from their maga they shld ask them to buy itunes or amazon giftcards. The maga will snap it for them and they wil send te pictures to me. When i redeem it i will pay them.
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Oildichotomy(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2016
elopee3000:
the one we import from germany or US re we not paying for it? when America make thier visa more tougher for nigerians will u say ordinary america or ordinary germany?
Now you are making references to stronger and developed world economies that dictates global trade.

It is understandable if they did such but for Indonesia noo.

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Oildichotomy(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Oildichotomy(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2016
chukxie:
If you knew the number of Nigerians on deathrow in Indonesia, you'd stop blaming the Indonesian government for its new visa policies regarding Nigerians. Some set of Nigerians have completely tarnished our nation's image abroad. Just the other day I was applying for an online Vietnamese visa so that my wife, daughter and me could vacation there in January. My application was turned down the moment I indicated I was a Nigerian, while my wife and daughter's sailed through because they're not Nigerians. The reason they gave for rejection was that some unscrupulous Nigerians in Vietnam are involved in drugs and all manner of criminal activities. I was stunned! The same story is replicated in smaller and lesser known countries like Cambodia, Laos and even Myanmar (formerly called Burma). I'm proud of my country, no doubt. I learned everything I know in Nigeria. But there are times I fear being called a Nigerian because some people from a particular section of Nigerian have thrown our nation's image to swines.
So you want to tour in vietnam

This your story though
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Demmzy15(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Erhm!! Really?? shocked
It's like Malaysia to a lesser degree, but dem don dey fear Nigerians o grin

1 Like

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Demmzy15:
It's like Malaysia to a lesser degree, but dem don dey fear Nigerians o grin

Na Ipod touts cause am. sad

Meanwhile of all places i think i like UK wink

What bout you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by chukxie(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2016
Oildichotomy:
So you want to tour in vietnam

This your story though

Funny! What's wrong in visiting Vietnam? If only you knew how many countries I've been to.
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Demmzy15(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Na Ipod touts cause am. sad

Meanwhile of all places i think i like UK wink

What bout you?
Egbon for Western Countries, it's Canada. Middle East, Saudi, Qatar then UAE.

Nigerians too much for UK, especially Yorubas! angry

1 Like

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2016
Demmzy15:
Egbon for Western Countries, it's Canada. Middle East, Saudi, Qatar then UAE.

Very good. smiley

Nigerians too much for UK, especially Yorubas! angry

That's true. we all have that spirit of wanting to go to the UK cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Demmzy15(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Very good. smiley

That's true. we all have that spirit of wanting to go to the UK cheesy
Yoruba reunion, visit Peckham grin angry

1 Like

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by kulrunsman79(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2016
prinzeepule:

It's one of the most visited country for tourists. From active volcanoes to Komondo dragons(largest species of lizard on earth), to gili island to flores beaches etc. Their ancient culture and traditions to their food.

One of my potential destination for my honeymoon

Nice one, to say the least, Indonesia really is a wonderful place to visit going by ur 'thesis' but i would not buy into your choice of taking there as honeymoon point of call.
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2016
Demmzy15:
Yoruba reunion, visit Peckham grin angry

grin grin reminds me of mrcork from London pekam. That guy is super crazy grin
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Demmzy15(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin reminds me of mrcork from London pekam. That guy is super crazy grin
Na Nigerians full there, that MrCork na baba werey!!! grin Him and dat adaksbullet! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2016
Demmzy15:
Na Nigerians full there, that MrCork na baba werey!!! grin Him and dat adaksbullet! grin

grin grin
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by adaksbullet: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2016
Demmzy15:
u these smol smol boyses off nl, u we jus be talked too any bodys any how angry are u think I'm ur mates? angry angry angry

U are call me that his enoughed too be ur daddy baba weyre sad angry angry angry angry angry angry

I'm not blamed u sha, his me that his opened nl that am blamed angry

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Demmzy15(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
^^^Rilwayne001 see chomthing o! grin grin grin
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Demmzy15:
^^^Rilwayne001 see chomthing o! grin grin grin

adaksbullet:
u these smol smol boyses off nl, u we jus be talked too any bodys any how angry are u think I'm ur mates? angry angry angry
U are call me that his enoughed too be ur daddy baba weyre sad angry angry angry angry angry angryI'm not blamed u sha, his me that his opened nl that am blamed angry

Buhahaha grin grin grin grin lwkm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by adaksbullet: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Buhahaha grin grin grin grin lwkm
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Vincent41(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
philfearon:

Enyi mechie onu nshi gi.
Nigerians collectively destroyed their own image, and it is wrong of you to blame a single ethnic group for it!

hahahahahah..Hapuru nu ya aka naaaaaa
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by Ziyadah(f): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Who else came here to read pointless Sentimental comments?
It's obvious most pple here doesn't evn get the message of d post
Any other person dat is politically alive here pls?
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by raimuasu(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
kulrunsman79:
What attraction is in Indonesia? Pls I would appreciate to be educated.....

bulk pictures from across indonesia https://www.facebook.com/433618953473105/photos/?tab=album&album_id=434169533418047

tourism ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojQbArbuN4E

if you like dance music, every december indonesia hosts the largest dance music festival in southeast asia, Djakarta Warehouse Project or DWP, here is the promo video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TalaacyU-Fw

you like Jazz? yearly JavaJazz Festival might suit you, this is the largest Jazz festival in Asia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLjZUCtZpSk
Re: Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians by TadeDetule: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
An Indonesian scholarship is available. You could get across if interested. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) / Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos / Air Force Plane Suffers Tyre Burst, Overshoots Runway (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.