Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,388 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration (2741 Views)

Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan Found Dead At Home / The New Law For Ekiti Cultists As Fayose Signs Anti-cultism Bill Into Law (Pics) / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Turkish Diplomat In His Home - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by acenazt: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
jusRadical:

Mods? This guy is wicked but right.
hehehhehehe
Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
oduastates:

You believe whatever crap has been uploaded into your head .
I am a full blood adherent of my forefather's philosophy of life .No where in the philosophy of the Yorubas is someone punished because for their sexuality . Most especially, because your imported religion said so.
The philosophy of life says that knowledge is boundless and not restricted to monotheistic books handed over at the tip of a sword or muskets

Educated but ....

The greatest (this is arguable but most agree on this) Igbo moral code /tenet/maxim/principle/philosophy is "egbe belu, ugo belu..." which can be loosely translated to "live and let live" The natural Igbo, the true Igbo unsullied by imported religions would never ever kill a homosexual, or harm them for being different. I am glad to learn this about Yorubas too

It is hard for our people to accept the fact that the same societies calling for total tolerance of homosexuality were the first people who introduced punishments for it -viz-the British anti-buggery law and etc. Now that the white world has gotten all above that, they call on their third world /African countries to follow suit...just like always lipsrsealed
However, they could not have foreseen the total enthusiasm, vigour, zeal the African would take to foreign influence on his/her philosophy/religion/culture (or they would not have dashed us the Bible with alacrity cheesy)
If it was not tragic, it would have been hilarious....

Well the white man should live with the religious and totally judgemental monster he created, and allow Africa to bask in its religious zealotry as the "custodians -of -Christianity-considering-the-whiteman-has-lost-it-and-embraced-hell-living" cheesy. I make this up not, smh.
Also, the black man has the issue of whether he has forever lost his soul/psyche/philosophy to deal with
Sad

@OP....yes, Mrs Igbo lady signed what she had to, irrespective of whatever she may feel about the subject (actually this pseudo -religiousity of ours robs us of the ability to have stances on issues, but I digress) do we want her family ostracised and lynched and sacked from their jobs? So we have to leave her alone
There is a much bigger elephant, no, blue-nosed whale in the room to deal with

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by Horus(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
durentchigozie:
oga where did u pull dis ur statistics from?

Be careful not to generalize

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3437529

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
oduastates:
Nigeria is a country of cave dwelling idiotsss. Where a state like California ( 5th largest economy in the world with a GDP of $2.4 trillion , 5 times the Nigerian economy) is busy tapping into the potentials of all her citizens irrespective of their colour, age ,sexuality,religion and political ideology,Nigeria is still busy catching and burning witches and wizards.
If they hate gay people that much ,the hypocrites should back it up by throwing away all the computerised electronics that they use on a day to day basis.
From apple to Microsoft, Most of their products are designed made by gay people . The very reason Silicon Valley will never move to Alabama.
Of course not. The hypocrites won't throw it away.
They forget or perhaps they are ignorant to the fact that computing systems are based on the the theoretical work of Alan Turing. Every computing machine is called a Turing machine. Will they see that? No.
Artificial intelligence is a booming field right now, isn't it? They forget that Turing was the man who brought the topic to the world. AI can be used today in finance, it can reduce credit card fraud, it's even used in health care to save lives, but guess what, it's all due to the paper published by someone who was gay.
There is huge probability that if not for him, they phones they used to type that nonsense wouldn't even exist.
I think they should quit Facebook as well. After all, the Facebook they know today wouldn't have existed if not for the seed investment by the gay investor Peter Thiel.
What two adults choose to do is no one's business as long as it doesn't affect anyone else and they are comfortable with it.
Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2017
cococandy:
How about you commit suicide so you don't have to suffer their existence anymore?
You will go to church or the mosque or wherever you'd normally worship and claim to be a true child of God yet you have no qualms about prescribing death for you fellow human being because they don't live the same lifestyle as you.

You're a miserable pathetic scum of the earth.
I hope you die soon so that world will be rid of one more evil being.
It's actually nice that he said his opinions doesn't count. A sizeable number of Nigerians are hypocrites. Ask them to deactivate their Facebook accounts or throw their phones away and they'll tell you "No". They forget the role that these people played in the development of technology.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by jmoore(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2017
I don't know why most Nigerian gay supporters keep dishing out ridiculous statements.

Imagine a statement like this "Throw your phones away because it was made by a gay person".

Science is not a gay product. Is science a byproduct of gay relationship? Please, find your brain and fix it before a goat uses it.

Example: I hate smoking, but I don't hate smokers. Famous footballer Zidane is a smoker, so should I stop watching his football clips? Come on, you gay supporters need brain upgrade.

One thing I have noticed is that common sense elude those that defend immorality.

Like I have said before and I will keep saying it, homosexuality is evil, immoral and a mental disorder. Though I don't support any punishment against them, the practice of homosexuality is for fools.

Before you quote me to counter my points, make sure you go back to your mothers womb. Then let a man impregnate his fellow man and give birth to you through the anus, then we can a discussion.
Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2017
^^
See vexing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by decomaniaboss(f): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2017
ayokellany:
Its not like my opinion counts but I still feel gays should simply be behead. On that I agree totally with boko haram. Gay fanatics won't stop lamenting about equal right for same sex mofos like the majority with straight orientation should leave the earth for them to Bleep their asses to stupor. Lunatics everywhere.

Being gay is a state of mental disorder and the earlier the WHO ractify it as one the earlier the world can start looking for a cure.
I swear to God if I catch one in action I go kill am!!! Period ...make I kill em go jail I don't care ...how man go Bleep man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by MmmS(f): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
acenazt:
I like my country for its lack of tolerance for Faggotry and Assfuckery
what about its tolerance for corruption? You like it too?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2017
jmoore:
I don't know why most Nigerian gay supporters keep dishing out ridiculous statements.

Imagine a statement like this "Throw your phones away because it was made by a gay person".

Science is not a gay product. Is science a byproduct of gay relationship? Please, find your brain and fix it before a goat uses it.

Example: I hate smoking, but I don't hate smokers. Famous footballer Zidane is a smoker, so should I stop watching his football clips? Come on, you gay supporters need brain upgrade.

One thing I have noticed is that common sense elude those that defend immorality.

Like I have said before and I will keep saying it, homosexuality is evil, immoral and a mental disorder. Though I don't support any punishment against them, the practice of homosexuality is for fools.

Before you quote me to counter my points, make sure you go back to your mothers womb. Then let a man impregnate his fellow man and give birth to you through the anus, then we can a discussion.
Take a look at the post of your fellow gay bashers and read their statement. " they should be beheaded " and a load of other crap.
If you hate them so much, throw away the implementation of their works. The contribution of Alan Turing to computer science is so mind blowing that most scientists are not even in his level. The phone or the PC you use is as a result of his work. There is a reason why they are called "Turing Machine".
You want to use a phone or a PC that's called after a gay guy.
If that's not hypocrisy, I don't know what is.
Walks out of thread!!!
Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by jmoore(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Gaara101:
[s]
Take a look at the post of your fellow gay bashers and read their statement. " they should be beheaded " and a load of other crap.
If you hate them so much, throw away the implementation of their works. The contribution of Alan Turing to computer science is so mind blowing that most scientists are not even in his level. The phone or the PC you use is as a result of his work. There is a reason why they are called "Turing Machine".
You want to use a phone or a PC that's called after a gay guy.
If that's not hypocrisy, I don't know what is. [/s]
Walks out of thread!!!
As usual, you lack basic comprehension!!

If you can't understand my previous post, then you can never understand anything else further from me.

You don't even know the meaning of hypocrisy. Where do you guys drop from?

Yuck!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
jmoore:

As usual, you lack basic comprehension!!

If you can't understand my previous post, then you can never understand anything else further from me.

You don't even know the meaning of hypocrisy. Where do you guys drop from?

Yuck!!!
Wow!
Now let's talk about basic comprehension.
If you had any, you would know that the smoking analogy is bull.
You say you hate smoking, right?
Do you wish death on smokers? If you answer no to that question, then you know that the analogy makes no sense.
I'm talking about those who posted rubbish such as "they should be beheaded" or did that elude you? Did you read the answers given on the first page?
What I'm simply saying is this "If they hate them so much that they wish death on them, why use anything that has some bearing to them?"
Simple as ABC. Then you come along and bring your Zidane analogy.
I really agree "Yuck!"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration by jmoore(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Gaara101:

Wow!
Now let's talk about basic comprehension.
If you had any, you would know that the smoking analogy is bull.
You say you hate smoking, right?
Do you wish death on smokers? If you answer no to that question, then you know that the analogy makes no sense.
I'm talking about those who posted rubbish such as "they should be beheaded" or did that elude you? Did you read the answers given on the first page?
What I'm simply saying is this "If they hate them so much that they wish death on them, why use anything that has some bearing to them?"
Simple as ABC. Then you come along and bring your Zidane analogy.
I really agree "Yuck!"
Dude, where did I say I hate anyone? Please, if you want to address the issue of hate, quote and respond to those who said they hate them. Stop quoting me to address their own issues. You are getting yourself confused.

My Zidane/smoking analogy is right on the money because I hate no one, I only hate foolish habits like homosexuality but not the person.

Just wasting my precious megabyte on this....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proofs To Show Buhari Doesn't Carry His Wife Along In His Government (pics) / 2017 Yola Rendezvous With Malam Nuru Ribadu,hon Femi Kehinde&many More / Nnamdi Kanu In Danger Israel Under Attack Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.