Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! (2271 Views)

Majority Of Christians Don't Love God, They Live In Fear! / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / The Truth Christians Don't Know About De Three Wise Men, Samson, John And Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by solotutu(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
When we have the scriptures as a lamp, bright to show us the way, many still prefer shortcut to problems.

A young man was directed to my church by his friend for counselling. The young man carried the bottle pictured below. He got it from a TB Joshua Revival ground. The Prophet said it would turn their lives around and each cost #50,000. He has used 8 bottles ever since and he's live didn't scent of any positive change ever since. From losing 11 jobs since 6 years ago, to fiancees turning out of getting wedded at last minute.

400,000 wasted on such a small bottle!!!

Lord Help us all!!

Now the scripture he's been carrying under his arm for years have opened his eyes to his mistakes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Adonbilivit
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by solotutu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Adonbilivit
well better do, cos those are the pictures.
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by balanceofterror1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Adonbilivit
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by frank317: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
solotutu:
When we have the scriptures as a lamp, bright to show us the way, many still prefer shortcut to problems.

A young man was directed to my church by his friend for counselling. The young man carried the bottle pictured below. He got it from a TB Joshua Revival ground. The Prophet said it would turn their lives around and each cost #50,000. He has used 8 bottles ever since and he's live didn't scent of any positive change ever since. From losing 11 jobs since 6 years ago, to fiancees turning out of getting wedded at last minute.

Lord Help us all!!

Now the scripture he's been carrying under his arm for years have opened his eyes to his mistakes.

God works in mysterious ways, or the man does not have enough faith. In fact, shebi he has prayed, Gods time is the best.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by An2elect2(f): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Well if people started caring for the truth, false teachers and prophets will disappear one at a time and true discipleship will return

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by EyeHateGod: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Adonbilivit
Guy This Church business Good o Abi how you See am? 400,000k ?

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by ichuka(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
solotutu:

Lord Help us all!!

Lol
Christians are so lazy these days to even study there bible or speak directly to there Father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by solotutu(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gullibility is now synonymous with Christians!!

even the bottle size alone dey make me dey vex!

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by solotutu(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
An2elect2:
Well if people started caring for the truth, false teachers and prophets will disappear one at a time and true discipleship will return
Some 3000 seater auditoriums would become meet point for goats and cows if this happens.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by An2elect2(f): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
solotutu:
Some 3000 seater auditoriums would become meet point for goats and cows if this happens.
grincry
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Guy This Church business Good o Abi how you See am? 400,000k ?
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by Fash20: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Oboy

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by Omudia11: 6:54am On Dec 21, 2016
You are a pathetic liar. 400k and you did not beat sense into your friend.

First of all... The morning water is not sold alone and its not N50,000. It comes in a package. Inside that package are books such as:

The mirror
The Step between you and the cure
Another book called "the morning water".

Also it comes with 2 CDs (one video and an audio), some stickers and the morning water itself.

Everything listed above costs N5,000 and not N50,000. It is given for "FREE" to hundreds of people weekly and someone who I spoke with on NL also went there and got his for free (I can provide his handle if you want). I too have been given one for free along with another gift which is given freely to everyone who had the opportunity of meeting TB J.
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by Omudia11: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Stop spreading fallacies. Everything you wrote up there is a lie.
solotutu:
well better do, cos those are the pictures.
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by Ranchhoddas: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2016
I remember telling you the TBJ is a certified fraud, a mass murderer, con-man and an excellent crook. You seem to leap to his defence at all times. Why is that?
Omudia11:
You are a pathetic liar.

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by Omudia11: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2016
How is he a mass murderer? Experts said the building collapse wasnt due to structural defects as was widely believed. That was clearly either a controlled or infrasonic demolition, not structural. You can google those to find out more.

Who has he conned? This op is a liar and I will comment on that later.
Ranchhoddas:
I remember telling you the TBJ is a certified fraud, a mass murderer, con-man and an excellent crook. You seem to leap to his defence at all times. Why is that?
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by solotutu(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Omudia11:
Stop spreading fallacies. Everything you wrote up there is a lie.
The pic bike shows how you can be in a church without reasoning straight.

What do I gain from fallacies which you can disprove. don't just stand there and bite with Tiger-like dentition, cos the young man himself was the one that said it himself. the friend that directed him too told forehand that he was a TBJ diehard.
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by solotutu(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Omudia11:
How is he a mass murderer? Experts said the building collapse wasnt due to structural defects as was widely believed. That was clearly either a controlled or infrasonic demolition, not structural. You can google those to find out more.

please I await your comment(s). Besides who is even talking about the structure collapse?
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by Ranchhoddas: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Omudia11:

A controlled demolition with people inside? Who carried out this 'controlled or infrasonic demolition' please?
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by Omudia11: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Don't understand the bolded.

When someone tells you stuff like that, you don't just sink it in without scrutiny so that you don't sound foolish. And stop accusing people of attacking you with tiger-like dentition when you're here tarnishing another's image.

By the way theres nothing like "TB Joshua revival ground". The only place he has done a revival is the U.K.
solotutu:
The pic bike shows how you can be in a church without reasoning straight.

What do I gain from fallacies which you can disprove. don't just stand there and bite with Tiger-like dentition, cos the young man himself was the one that said it himself. the friend that directed him too told forehand that he was a TBJ diehard.
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by Omudia11: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Could've been sabotaged by anyone.
Ranchhoddas:
A controlled demolition with people inside? Who carried out this 'controlled or infrasonic demolition' please?
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by Omudia11: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Solotutu

I was addressing a user. I have now modified my comment above, do check.
solotutu:
please I await your comment(s). Besides who is even talking about the structure collapse?
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2016
frank317:

God works in mysterious ways, or the man does not have enough faith. In fact, shebi he has prayed, Gods time is the best.

God's Time for our basic needs is NOW. I cannot be hungry, no Job at same time and someone tells me God's time is yet to come.

God cares and He is ready to supply all our need [Phil 4:19]. Our Problem is just gross disobedience.[Isa 1:19] and lack of understanding of how God work
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by otemanuduno: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2016
solotutu:

400,000 wasted on such a small bottle!!!Gboyee4fun take not. ScienceWatch hope you're watching. 4evergod, this isn't coming from me or an atheist, it's coming from Christian like you.

Lord Help us all!!

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by otemanuduno: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Omudia11:

Lishius 16: 15-16
15. And Cuenca said, if this Krista whom they profess is more of a tool of deception than of truth, why then did he have to die at all?
16. For the deception in the name of this supposed son of god is already more than the truth.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by ScienceWatch: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2016
The wording and phrasing you use to pull off this fraud is that of a beginner.

You will have better luck in Nairalands game section.
See you there later !
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by ScienceWatch: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2016
solotutu:

Lord Help us all!!

Shame on SOLOTUTU, you are still a weak learner atheist. Be careful you are putting real atheist to shame. They will tear you apart !

About the Morning Water scam you want to do here: The wording and phrasing you use to pull off this fraud is that of a beginner.

You will have better luck in Nairalands game section.
See you there later !
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by Omudia11: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jesus is Lord!
otemanuduno:

Lishius 16: 15-16
15. And Cuenca said, if this Krista whom they profess is more of a tool of deception than of truth, why then did he have to die at all?
16. For the deception in the name of this supposed son of god is already more than the truth.

Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by ScienceWatch: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=otemanuduno post=52157797][/quote]True Christians world -wide are not fooled by this atheists weak attempt to harm the noble character of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua and his incredible congregation.

Warning ! Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal PNF church leaders and websites, falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has even expelled any PentecostalFN members who attempt to get healing from The holy Prophet TB Joshua.. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor makes his hatred for the Holy Prophet TB Joshua known clearly from the pulpit and in the pages of newspapers: He rants, “T.B. Joshua is not a Christian” he argues, "If T.B. Joshua can show me his pastor who pastored him before he said he was called into the ministry;
Pastor Ayo Oritsejaforif fumes indignantly, "If T.B. Joshua can tell me when he got converted and how he got converted, then the Pentecostals would consider him.”

No other pastor in history has ever been as thoroughly scrutinized as today’s internationally verified Prophet TB. Joshua.
History is full of examples of men being used by the Almighty without human mentorship. This awe inspiring event is not isolated to the instance of The Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by ScienceWatch: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
When you became aware of the many people that hate the WORKS of Jesus Christ as demonstrated by the mind blowing help given freely to the suffering masses including royality, presidents, doctors etc, every evil attempt is made to destroy the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Today most churches
are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.
The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

(What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,” As my father sent me, so send I you.” )

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor.

The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts. Emmanuel TV is truly a gift from God to the whole world.
Re: Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! by Ranchhoddas: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
ScienceWatch:
When you became aware of the many people that hate the WORKS of Jesus Christ as demonstrated by the mind blowing help given freely to the suffering masses including royality, presidents, doctors etc, every evil attempt is made to destroy the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Today most churches
are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.
The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

(What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,” As my father sent me, so send I you.” )

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor.

The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts. Emmanuel TV is truly a gift from God to the whole world.
Please do not quote me again with this your Holy SCOAN nonsense!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matthew 24:34..."this Generation..." Which Generation Was Jesus Referring? / When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization / Children Of GOD Pray For Nigeria At This Time. PRAY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.