Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization (2275 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by akintom(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2017
In years to come, more religious minds, will be sufficiently disillusioned with religious organizations, and they shall be rehabilitated from cognitive dissonance, into rational mentality.

Most churches, have a formal documentation of material and financial contributions of their members, to the churches. In fact, the Anglican church, will have to first confirm that a member, was in good financial membership, before the church will agree to offer Christian wake service, when such member dies.

And within the Pentecostal faction, the ringleaders, will psychologically breakdown their members, whenever they are buffeted by vicissitudes of life. By saying that their difficulties, are handiwork of devourers, sent by Yahweh, since they robbed Yahweh of tithe and offerings. That's why bishop Oyedepo, bandy the rhyme - "your life is tight, because you don't tithe".

But few years ago, a certain Christian, who belong to the christ embassy faction, headed by ringleader called Chris Oyakhilome, stole the money of his employer, and donated the money to christ embassy in the most generous and cheerful way, to the extent that he got a commendation letter from the ringleader himself. Just as apostle Paul did, during his own time.

And when this criminal Christian was found out, he confessed that he donated the stolen money to Chris embassy. The law enforcement agents contacted the church, for confirmation. The church said yes he did, but the donation was to Yahweh. Since the prosecutors can't reach Yahweh, the stolen money was gone.

Now, christ embassy had the financial record of this stolen money, why did they activate the Yahweh alibi? When in reality, christ embassy was a significant accomplice, in a case of financial fraud. This is a criminal act by all definition.

The criminals who have raped and plundered this country since independence, have donated part of the filthy lucre, to different religious houses in humongous amounts. But if these den of criminals, are asked to present their financial records, of their members' donations, in the event of financial fraud investigation, they will cry religious persecution.

If an organization, thrives on lies, Hypocrisy, aiding and abetting criminal behavior, that organization is a perfect definition of criminal organization.

The Nigerian churches, that vehemently resisted the statutory duty of CAC, from looking into their books, are now mouthing their readiness, in collaborating with EFCC to fight corruption. What else, can be described as malicious hypocrisy, than this play to gallery, by Nigerian churches.

#epihanic

6 Likes

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by samebony1: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Dear Akintom,
You need to differentiate between a Religious Organisation and a Church.

According to the Bible the "called out ones" are the churches of God. The worship him in Truth and in Spirit, not allowing the filthy lucre of this world to stain their soul.
The Religious Organisations are the ones that are making merchandise of the souls of men with deceit and superfluity of craftiness.
They have one program or another to keep their beguiled members busy, thereby ensuring constant inflow of Tithes and offerings. The organisations and their leaders/founders fed fat on the soul of the laity.But the true church of God prepares the soul of believers for the soon coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ. these are the True Bride of Christ, earnestly awaiting His second coming, when they shall be raptured to meet the Lord in the sky.

Religious organisations with all the wealth of this world that they have accumulated, will never preach Holiness and Righteousness, not to talk of getting their deceived laity ready for the raptured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by GodsMopol: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
So many churches are playing religion with this folks, though Christianity demands we give to our leaders. Gal 6:6, more so, lands and property were sold for the sake of the kingdom in Acts 2:44-45, 4:34-37, the popular of them is that of Jesus telling the rich man in Matt 19:16-22 to sell all he has and give to the poor. The Bible supports giving and giving is biblical
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by slimtoney(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF THIS SO CALLED TRUE CHURCHES TO THE FRAUDULENT ONES? BY THE TIME THE CHRISTENDOM REALISE THE ROT THAT HAVE BECOME OF THE CHURCH, IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO SALVAGE
samebony1:
Dear Akintom,

According to the Bible the "called out ones" are the churches of God. The worship him in Truth and in Spirit, not allowing the filthy lucre of this world to stain their soul.
The Religious Organisations are the ones that are making merchandise of the souls of men with deceit and superfluity of craftiness.
They have one program or another to keep their beguiled members busy, thereby ensuring constant inflow of Tithes and offerings. The organisations and their leaders/founders fed fat on the soul of the laity.But the true church of God prepares the soul of believers for the soon coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ. these are the True Bride of Christ, earnestly awaiting His second coming, when they shall be raptured to meet the Lord in the sky.

Religious organisations with all the wealth of this world that they have accumulated, will never preach Holiness and Righteousness, not to talk of getting their deceived laity ready for the raptured.

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by akintom(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
samebony1:
Dear Akintom,

This your argument is stale and well trashed here. Let me assume that you're a member of deeper life church or church of christ, will your ringleader agree to CAC looking into your books?

Is your church not lying, when it says to the members, that Yahweh has power to cure their diseases?
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by samebony1: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
This your argument is stale and well trashed here. Let me assume that you're a member of deeper life church or church of christ, will your ringleader agree to CAC looking into your books?

Is your church not lying, when it says to the members, that Yahweh has power to cure their diseases?

AM responding in defence of my faith in the LORD Jesus Christ and not your myopic world view.
First, am not a member of the denominations you mentioned and can never be. Am a Christian by the Grace of Almighty Jesus Christ, who has so mercifully called me out of worldliness and death.

My church do not engage in commercial activities : we do not sell Books or sermon Tapes/CD. We do not PULL for money.
The CAC is welcome anytime any day.

Healing of the Body and Soul is part and parcel of the Christian Gospel. If you do not believe in it, that cannot prevent those that believe from receiving it. Jesus Christ does not only heal our bodies, but our Souls get healed too. The healings he performed in Bible are our examples to us at this End of Time.

"He is the LORD that health us".
Gain sayers and mockers like you are expected to abound at this junction of time, but we will rather focus on the Ships that made harbor and not the ones that suffer ship wretch along the way.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
GodsMopol:
So many churches are playing religion with this folks, though Christianity demands we give to our leaders. Gal 6:6, more so, lands and property were sold for the sake of the kingdom in[b] Acts 2:44-45, 4:34-37, the popular of them is that of Jesus telling the rich man in [b]Matt 19:16-22[/b][b] to sell all he has and give to the poor. The Bible supports giving and giving is biblical

Property sold for the advancement of the kingdom was to create equality in wealth among the children of God...it was distributed to each person........and when some were not getting enough they complained.........does this still happen in churches these days

Jesus did not say the man should bring the money for him,

Jesus did not say he should give his pastor 10% of the total proceed of the sales,

Jesus did not say he should give the proceed of sales to his pastor,

You see, you did not get the lesson of that Bible passage.......it is actually teaching us the dangers of attachment to material wealth and not giving.

If you are so psychologically attached to your wealth, wife, children or anything at all, then you are not a Jesus candidate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by petra1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
akintom:

Sure . Healing's are wrought in the name of Jesus
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by DeSepiero(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Samebony1,

Use Nigeria as case study, by citing examples, kindly differentiate between religious organizations and churches.

1 Like

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by JackBizzle: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Another great post from sir Akin of house Tom.

I swear, these churches are something else. Imagine a church started with drug money!

1 Like

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
akintom:

Is your church not lying, when it says to the members, that Yahweh has power to cure their diseases?[b][/b]

God can Heal any disease whether it has a name or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by JackBizzle: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
urheme:

Ebola?

No pastor has ever tried to heal Ebola patients. Why na?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
JackBizzle:

I swear, these churches are something else. Imagine a church started with drug money!

This is were the Christians actually got it wrong....the Building is not the Church if it is, Jesus Christ would have built one during His ministry.

"on this rock i shall build my church"........it is a body and not a building. God does not resides in building.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ebola?

No pastor has ever tried to heal Ebola patients. Why na?

grin grin

Jack no Pastor can heal anything......It is God that does the Healing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by samebony1: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
DeSepiero:
Samebony1,

Use Nigeria as case study, by citing examples, kindly differentiate between religious organizations and churches.

The Bible says "by their fruits, you shall know them", and another portion says "search the scripture, for in them you think you have eternal life...." Jesus Christ said " its only those that doeth the will of the Father that shall inherit the Kingdom of God". The Kingdom of our LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ is not of this world, hence the true Christian Bride of Christ do not have their mind fixated on the things of the world.

Use your tongue to count your teeth. We are not here to start mini wars but cast the seed as widely as possible, knowing that some will surely fall on fertile ground prepared of the Master to receive and produce fruits worthy of repentance
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by akintom(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
urheme:

Stop this bad jokes pls!

3 Likes

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by GodsMopol: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
urheme:

Property sold for the advancement of the kingdom was to create equality in wealth among the children of God...it was distributed to each person........and when some were not getting enough they complained.........does this still happen in churches these days

Jesus did not say the man should bring the money for him,

Jesus did not say he should give his pastor 10% of the total proceed of the sales,

Jesus did not say he should give the proceed of sales to his pastor,

You see, you did not get the lesson of that Bible passage.......it is actually teaching us the attachmment to material wealth and not giving.

If you are so psychologically attached to your wealth, wife, children or anything at all, then you are not a Jesus candidate.

Okay, I would have prefer that you relate or read my comment in the light of the topic

Lemme ask, see Luke 8:1-3 where people to Jesus with their substance. The adulterous woman who poured perfume on Jesus got approval from Jesus.

I agree we need not be psychologically attached to our wealth, but it really strikes me that people give 10℅ and not their wealth and they seem to be loudest when financial debates arise, am just saying

Consider someone claiming he gave to God, and somehow in his mind, he seems to constantly call the sum he is giving to remembrance, as though he never wanted to give
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by akintom(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
samebony1:

AM responding in defence of my faith in the LORD Jesus Christ and not your myopic world view.

You're a confirmed mind, that's manacle by primitively myopic worldview. Since you assume that Yahweh is the only explanation for human existence.

samebony1:

Healing of the Body and Soul is part and parcel of the Christian Gospel. If you do not believe in it, that cannot prevent those that believe from receiving it. Jesus Christ does not only heal our bodies, but our Souls get healed too. The healings he performed in Bible are our examples to us at this End of Time.

You see why i said you're not different from your other fellow Christians, that you're striving hard to condemn here.

It's a fact, that your Yahweh or nazarene, can't heal any disease. It's all charade. And for you to be pushing this lies and deception, shows how criminal minded you Christians are.

Your dichotomous talk of how church is different from religion, is puerile and nauseating.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by DeSepiero(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
samebony1:

The Bible says "by their fruits, you shall know them", and another portion says "search the scripture, for in them you think you have eternal life...." Jesus Christ said " its only those that doeth the will of the Father that shall inherit the Kingdom of God". The Kingdom of our LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ is not of this world, hence the true Christian Bride of Christ do not have their mind fixated on the things of the world.

Use your tongue to count your teeth. We are not here to start mini wars but cast the seed as widely as possible, knowing that some will surely fall on fertile ground prepared of the Master to receive and produce fruits worthy of repentance

Unfortunately, you haven't answered my question. There's no point quoting the bible for me.

You can't shy away from a simple fact that churches in Nigeria such as CAC, MFM, RCCG etc are religious organizations except you're being delusional.

2 Likes

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by akintom(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
petra1:

Sure . Healing's are wrought in the name of Jesus

We can talk about this false claim, when you agree to public test of this drunkman boast.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
GodsMopol:

Okay, I would have prefer that you relate or read my comment in the light of the topic

Lemme ask, see Luke 8:1-3 where people to Jesus with their substance[/b][b]. The adulterous woman who poured perfume on Jesus got approval from Jesus.

I agree we need not be psychologically attached to our wealth, but it really strikes me that people give 10℅ and not their wealth and they seem to be loudest when financial debates arise, am just saying

Consider someone claiming he gave to God[b][/b], and somehow in his mind, he seems to constantly call the sum he is giving to remembrance, as though he never wanted to give

Substance of worship my friend......How many pastors will appreciate being washed with an expensive oil......the pastors of this generation have spoken like "Judas".. "sell the oil and bring me the money".........I laugh

You cannot give God Physical material things, ....God is incapable of receiving material things from any body......God is the poor and helpless people of society and you do not need your pastor or any body to show you a helpless person...

Where in the Bible did Jesus collect tithe and offerings from his adherers,......the 10% thing is obviously wrong as Christ being the greatest prophet that has ever lived did not preach it.. when did Jesus pay tithe him self when he is busy going about doing good....He said woe unto them that collect and pay.....and has neglected the weightier matters of God.

Jesus paid tax to the Govt of the Day and God made that money available...how may of us pay tax to Govt.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
DeSepiero:

Unfortunately, you haven't answered my question. There's no point quoting the bible for me.

You can't shy away from a simple fact that churches in Nigeria such as CAC, MFM, RCCG etc are religious organizations except you're being delusional.

Yes legally a church is a religious organization......Trust for the advancement of religion is a charitable one...The churches are now sales merchant, marketers, business centers and family businesses......the articles they sell is mind blowing....so many negotiations going on there....asobi, preached Gospel, water, calender, Pastor's photograph, Aprons, prayer recharge card, oils, paid services such as prayer for wealth, healing, husband and all whats not, and some other named spiritual and unspiritual article grin, i wonder if the disciples of Jesus wore asobi in their time.

please oh my friend, there is a might God we serve...and He gives you everything for free....if you look at what the churches are doing in Nigeria, you be rooted in an unbelief.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by CAPSLOCKED: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
JackBizzle:

JACK, OF HOUSE BIZZLE cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by GodsMopol: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
urheme:

Substance of worship my friend......How many pastors will appreciate being washed with an expensive oil......the pastors of this generation have spoken like "Judas".. "sell the oil and bring me the money".........I laugh

You cannot give God Physical material things, ....God is incapable of receiving material things from any body......God is the poor and helpless people of society and you do not need your pastor or any body to show you a helpless person...

Where in the Bible did Jesus collect tithe and offerings from his adherers,......the 10% thing is obviously wrong as Christ being the greatest prophet that has ever lived did not preach it.. when did Jesus pay tithe him self when he is busy going about doing good....He said woe unto them that collect and pay.....and has neglected the weightier matters of God.

Jesus paid tax to the Govt of the Day and God made that money available...how may of us pay tax to Govt.

Loooooooool, you mean to say we shouldn't give material things to God. We all know that when we give, we fulfill what was commanded of us, what happens to it thereafter shouldn't be anyone's concern. Whenever people give as the Bible commanded, they ought to see themselves giving to God.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
GodsMopol:

Loooooooool, you mean to say we shouldn't give material things to God. We all know that when we give, we fulfill what was commanded of us, what happens to it thereafter shouldn't be anyone's concern. Whenever people give as the Bible commanded, they ought to see themselves giving to God.

How do you give God Physical Material things.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by akintom(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
GodsMopol:

Your God must be worst, when compared with other fraudster. You pay tax to government, but you have right to protest against government, if it fails to protect your life and property.

But Yahweh promised protection, provision, healing etc, if you serve it and give it your money. But Yahweh hasn't been found to keep iota of these promises.

I'm only assuming that Yahweh exists. Therefore, where your money goes to, must be protested against, when promises aren't kept
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by GodsMopol: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
urheme:

How do you give God Physical Material things.

You simply drop it at the alter.

Its who your heart gave it to that matters.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by GodsMopol: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
akintom:

Your God must be worst, when compared with other fraudster. You pay tax to government, but you have right to protest against government, if it fails to protect your life and property.

But Yahweh promised protection, provision, healing etc, if you serve it and give it your money. But Yahweh hasn't been found to keep iota of these promises.

I'm only assuming that Yahweh exists. Therefore, where your money goes to, must be protested against, promises aren't kept

Well, I would love to debate what you believe exists. Evidently, you don't believe He exist as you tend to term 'Him' it.

Well, thanks for the subjective opinion you have about God. You said Yahweh is a fraudster.

Yahweh is not a business mogol so you claim who waits for our money before conferring blessings on us.j That's why the poor serve Him hoping to be blessed by Him. But I would wish you understand that God is not the one ruling the earth. the devil is and I think that should answer most of the questions you have about Yahweh. I believe God has a place for you in His heart. If really He does, He would come for you, but the hatred you have for Him might not make you believe Him even after countless encounters. I could ask God for a lot of things on your behave spiritually. But you must be ready. God doesn't force Himself on people.

That's why God is a just judge. I mean, a judge between Good (Jesus) and Evil(satan)
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
GodsMopol:

You simply drop it at the alter.

Its who your heart gave it to that matters.

So Your Bible told you that God receives material things in ALTERS
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by akintom(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
GodsMopol:

Well, I would love to debate what you believe exists. Evidently, you don't believe He exist as you tend to term 'Him' it.

Well, thanks for the subjective opinion you have about God. You said Yahweh is a fraudster.

Yahweh is not a business mogol so you claim who waits for our money before conferring blessings on us.j That's why the poor serve Him hoping to be blessed by Him. But I would wish you understand that God is not the one ruling the earth. the devil is and I think that should answer most of the questions you have about Yahweh. I believe God has a place for you in His heart. If really He does, He would come for you, but the hatred you have for Him might not make you believe Him even after countless encounters. I could ask God for a lot of things on your behave spiritually. But you must be ready. God doesn't force Himself on people.

That's why God is a just judge. I mean, a judge between Good (Jesus) and Evil(satan)

Kikikikikikiki....... I'm also asking our Lord FSM, to grant you understanding in the mystery of rational behavior.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
akintom:

I'm only assuming that Yahweh exists. Therefore, where your money goes to, must be protested against, when promises aren't kept[b][/b]

BLAST!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Bold Sha

God does not need your money....
God is incapable of collecting your money......
everything God does is free, ....
God heals you for free...
God prospers you for free....
God destroys your enemies for free....
God is not a fraudster....it is men that defrauded you in the name of God
It is human beings that need your money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godly Songs To Help Your day / Who Created Eleda? / Jesus Coming Back To Destroy The Destroyers Of The Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.