Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Was Joseph Married Before Mary? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Joseph Married Before Mary? (4451 Views)

TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit / Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Jesus was of the seed of David; Jesus Christ was fully man and fully God while he dwelled here on earth, I have explained this before but I will re explain.

Jesus is the Word of God
Christ means Anointed

Jesus Christ means Men anointed with the Word of God. And the Word is God...So when Jesus was here on earth he was anointed with the Word of God, the Word of God was his personal software, it was his personal code, the Word of God was the Grundnorm of the men called Christ. These men obeyed anything as long as it was written in the Bible, they obeyed God completely. As long as it is in the Bible, they believed. You know when the Word was first given to Moses, it was written on tables of stone, but Jesus Christ was the first man to have the law written in his heart, and this is what will happen to all of us eventually, the Law/Word of God will be written in our hearts Jeremiah 31:33 and we will all become like Jesus because Bible says we shall be changed to be like him.

The Word of God in Christ mad him God while he was here on earth, and at the same time since he had this fleshly body, he was also fully man. It was all written in allegories. The source of Jesus as fully man was through the seed of David as it is written

Romans 1:3
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

I hope you understand, I will be expecting your questions if any grin

I don't doubt what you say here. BUT are you saying Joseph made Mary pregnant with Jesus ? undecided
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by MrPresident1: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

I don't doubt what you say here. BUT are you saying Joseph made Mary pregnant with Jesus ? undecided

If you truly read and understood what I said, and do not doubt what I am saying, then really your question does not arise.

I have just given a more comprehensive explanation on the watchers' thread, come and read again.
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

What do you believe?
That Jesus is the only begotten of God and the only son of mary
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2016
Ubenedictus:

That Jesus is the only begotten of God and the only son of mary

And that Mary is the wife of the Father thus making her 'Queen of heaven', no? undecided
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

And that Mary is the wife of the Father thus making her 'Queen of heaven', no? undecided
This is ur own story not mine. u are OYO.
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by igv2: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Joseph married before Mary, No.
Joseph is not Adam.
Mary is not Eve.
Jewish law cover this engaged man and woman that no pregnancy before marriage otherwise the woman will be stone to death.
Joseph married Mary legally and after Jesus they had other children Mat 13:55.
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Is that not what you teach and believe?
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2017
Ubenedictus:

That is not my own story, it's yours. Hear it from your own Pope. cool

Mary sits at the right hand of Christ: " . . . she is the supreme Minister of the distribution of graces. Jesus "sitteth on the right hand of the majesty on high" (Hebrews i. b.). Mary sitteth at the right hand of her Son . . . " (Pope Pius X, 1835-1914, Ad Diem Illum Laetissimum, 14).
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

That is not my own story, it's yours. Hear it from your own Pope. cool

Mary sits at the right hand of Christ: " . . . she is the supreme Minister of the distribution of graces. Jesus "sitteth on the right hand of the majesty on high" (Hebrews i. b.). Mary sitteth at the right hand of her Son . . . " (Pope Pius X, 1835-1914, Ad Diem Illum Laetissimum, 14).
did d pope say mary is the wife of God the father?

liar, liar, pants on fire
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ubenedictus:

did d pope say mary is the wife of God the father?

liar, liar, pants on fire

If you say Mary is sitting on the right side of the Son and the Son is sitting on the right side of His Father, does that not equate her as a member of the trinity?
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by blackbriar: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
CHAI CHAI CHAI......OLAADEGBU, STOP BEEN LIKE THIS NOW.....ITS CHILDISH

OLAADEGBU:

If you say Mary is sitting on the right side of the Son and the Son is sitting on the right side of His Father, does that not equate her as a member of the trinity?

1 Like

Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
blackbriar:

CHAI CHAI CHAI......OLAADEGBU, STOP BEEN LIKE THIS NOW.....ITS CHILDISH

Are you saying that your Pope is lying? undecided
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by blackbriar: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
and you are still behaving like a child...lol

OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying that your Pope is lying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
blackbriar:

and you are still behaving like a child...lol

You have to behave like one in order to enter the Kingdom of God. wink

1 Like

Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

THIS IS WHY IT IS GOOD TO READ A DOCUMENT BEFORE QUOTING IT

14. We are then, it will be seen, very far from attributing to the Mother of God a productive power of grace - a power which belongs to God alone.
AD DIEM ILLUM LAETISSIMUM

As you can see pope pius was very clear never to attempt any such insinuation. mary isnt part of d trinity and that letter u quoted clearly says so
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ubenedictus:

THIS IS WHY IT IS GOOD TO READ A DOCUMENT BEFORE QUOTING IT

14. We are then, it will be seen, very far from attributing to the Mother of God a productive power of grace - a power which belongs to God alone.
AD DIEM ILLUM LAETISSIMUM

As you can see pope pius was very clear never to attempt any such insinuation. mary isnt part of d trinity and that letter u quoted clearly says so

If she is not part of the trinity what is she doing sitting on the right hand of the Son who is sitting on the right hand of the Father?
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by blackbriar: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2017
Godspeed Then wink

OLAADEGBU:

You have to behave like one in order to enter the Kingdom of God. wink
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Joseph is God, and Mary is Israel, together they gave birth to Jesus.

I pity you, why not go for deliverance?
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

I pity you, why not go for deliverance?

Is it your deliverance? grin
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If she is not part of the trinity what is she doing sitting on the right hand of the Son who is sitting on the right hand of the Father?
Because d right hand is the hand of favour. when we are judged d just too will be in d right hand of Jesus and d evil at the left.
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Because d right hand is the hand of favour. when we are judged d just too will be in d right hand of Jesus and d evil at the left.

Was it not your practise of venerating Mary calling her the mother of God that made Muhammad to misrepresent the concept of the Trinity?

Rev. W. St. Clair Tisdall in his book The Original Sources Of The Qur'an says under Muhammad's Misconception Of The Doctrine Of The Trinity.

...Muhammad heard certain Christians make that there are three Gods, that is to say God the Father, Mary, and Jesus. It is perfectly plain from these verses that Muhammad really did believe that the Christian doctrine inculcated belief in three separate Divine persons, Jesus and Mary being two of them. But our third quotation implies that Muhammad - probably from what he had seen of "Christian" worship - thought that the order was Jesus, Mary, God, or Mary, Jesus, God. No reasonable man will wonder at the indignation with which Muhammad in God's name abjures such blasphemy. We must all feel regret that the idolatrous worship offered to Mary led Muhammad to believe that people who called her "Queen of Heaven" and "Mother of God" really attributed to her Divine attributes.[1]
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:01am On Jan 12, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Was it not your practise of venerating Mary calling her the mother of God that made Muhammad to misrepresent the concept of the Trinity?

Na weytin concern me and muhammad? y are u diverting d topic?
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Syncan(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What is happening to you Ola,You've not been reading your bible, else you would have noticed that the seat at his right hand wasn't for the Trinity. Jesus made that much known.

You will indeed drink My cup,” Jesus said. “But to sit at My right or left is not Mine to grant. These seats belong to those for whom My Father” has prepared them. Matt.20:23
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Na weytin concern me and muhammad? y are u diverting d topic?

That was the impression Muhammad got when he saw the way you guys venerate Mary.
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Syncan:

What is happening to you Ola,You've not been reading your bible, else you would have noticed that the seat at his right hand wasn't for the Trinity. Jesus made that much known.

You will indeed drink My cup,” Jesus said. “But to sit at My right or left is not Mine to grant. These seats belong to those for whom My Father” has prepared them. Matt.20:23

So has the Father granted the "Mother of God" to seat on His right hand? undecided
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

That was the impression Muhammad got when he saw the way you guys venerate Mary.
Did muhammad tell u dat? or u are just lying abt issues u are ignorant of.
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by jnrbayano(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Olaadegbu is a known troll here. Surprise you take him serious.
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08am On Feb 09, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Educate yourself. I gave you the details of the book that I quoted from have you read it?
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09am On Feb 09, 2017
jnrbayano:

How can I be a troll on my own thread, are you serious at all? undecided
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Educate yourself. I gave you the details of the book that I quoted from have you read it?
Oh, ur book on muhammed as u became his mouthpiece.
Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2017
jnrbayano:

I only talk to him becos of those reading the thread. i can see he wont accept the truth even if it were staring him in d face.

1 Like

Re: Was Joseph Married Before Mary? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Oh, ur book on muhammed as u became his mouthpiece.

Go to this thread and learn all about it: https://www.nairaland.com/2342685/prophet-how-islam-created

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Atheists Determine What Is Right Or Wrong? / Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding / A True Life Story Of An Ex-deeper Life Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.