Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios (11555 Views)

Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers / How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers / Buhari Declares Open Induction Course For New Career Ambassadors(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by Maxvasia(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2016
djbobby007:
how abt uk and American
Those are for the Big boys. Non-career Ambassadors. Wait for it grin
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by APCmyheart(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2016
passionate88:
Dullardic appointments.... Why didn't he merge two countries and appoint a single ambassador to oversee it? Just as he did to our ministries..... DULLARD OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

hahahahaha the pain in your comment no be here, Wetin concern you?
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by APCmyheart(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2016
djbobby007:
how abt uk and American

Hahaha not sure you read the list at all, Is New York and Washington in Kuvuki?

Thank God he gave my State Washington.. So happy...

2 Likes

Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by DTaj: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2016
Mbediogu:

The man posted to Israel is a Moslem. It is like making a Christian ambassador to Saudi. Again the man in South Sudan which is in crisis and predominantly Christian. I stand to be corrected though.

You are wrong. Tula (ambassador to Israel) is a Christain, from Gombe state. Mamman (ambassador to Southern Sudan) is also a Christain from Yobe.

This is how some of you create crisis on social media over nothing!

You are probably one of the ignorant Nigerians who believe that every Northerner is a Muslim and Hausa! There are Christians in Gombe, Borno, Kebbi, Bauchi, Adamawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Yobe, etc as minority; and in Taraba, Benue, Plateau, etc as majority.

The North has over 100 tribes and ethnic groups, but ignorant folks like you (in spite of correction on this same NR platform on several instances) chose to believe your personal thrash!

Don't they teach History in schools anymore? If so, why not try the ubiquitous Google?

4 Likes

Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by ofeco: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2016
I didn't see plateau and Ebonyi
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by DTaj: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2016
matrixme:
Once again the juiciest countries have been snatched by the northerners while scraps like Gabon and Angola is handed down to our brothers from the South. God is watching.

Are you daft, blind, or simply mentally challenged? Did you read that list? You must be so sick!

Northerners were posted to small African countries and Southerners were posted to 'juicy ones' in Europe like Spain, Austria, Belgium; and other 'nice places' like New York (US), Indonesia, etc and you still wrote such rubbish?

What sort of school did you attend? You need a brain check, simpleton!
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by DTaj: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2016
ofeco:
I didn't see plateau and Ebonyi

Wait for non-career ambassadors' list. This is only a part of the whole. Only 47 out of over 100 postings. So, relax.
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by Mcowubaba: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2016
Mbediogu:

The man posted to Israel is a Moslem. It is like making a Christian ambassador to Saudi. Again the man in South Sudan which is in crisis and predominantly Christian. I stand to be corrected though.
I was wondering the same thing.
Anyway, I have sent other comments clarifying the issue.
The are Christians. I for say
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by matrixme(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2016
DTaj:

Are you daft, blind, or simply mentally challenged? Did you read that list? You must be so sick!

Northerners were posted to small African countries and Southerners were posted to 'juicy ones' in Europe like Spain, Austria, Belgium; and other 'nice places' like New York (US), Indonesia, etc and you still wrote such rubbish?

I hope you get a higher raise for this one. I will not bother to analyse facts with you. You should learn how to apply more maturity on the internet OK. Perhaps it's even a 16 year old I'm quoting.

1 Like

Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by Mrnairalandd: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2016
matrixme:
Once again the juiciest countries have been snatched by the northerners while scraps like Gabon and Angola is handed down to our brothers from the South. God is watching.

Don't say what you don't know

If you ask any Nigerian Diplomat-Ambassadorial nominees, he or she ll tell you that it's more economical and profitable to be posted to Africa countries than Europe and North America countries. Why? Cos they all get paid in $Dollars regardless of where you are posted to and this ll enable Nigerian Ambassadors in Africa countries to buy things in their respective african countries with local currencies with more change in their pockets while the ones in Euro
pe and America ll use the same Dollars to buy stuff locally.

1 Like

Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by Mrnairalandd: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
DTaj:

To Ambassadorial nominees, African countries are more juicy than Europe and American countries. Why? They all get paid in dollars. The ones in Africa save more money than their counterparts in Europe and America who spend dollars in those countries.

The only Ambassadorial nominees who are keen in being posted to Europe and American countries are new and young Ambassadors with children. Why? They want to seize this posting as an avenue to take their children to Europe and America for their studies...
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by Mbediogu(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
DTaj:

You are wrong. Tula (ambassador to Israel) is a Christain, from Gombe state. Mamman (ambassador to Southern Sudan) is also a Christain from Yobe.

This is how some of you create crisis on social media over nothing!

You are probably one of the ignorant Nigerians who believe that every Northerner is a Muslim and Hausa! There are Christians in Gombe, Borno, Kebbi, Bauchi, Adamawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Yobe, etc as minority; and in Taraba, Benue, Plateau, etc as majority.

The North has over 100 tribes and ethnic groups, but ignorant folks like you (in spite of correction on this same NR platform on several instances) chose to believe your personal thrash!

Don't they teach History in schools anymore? If so, why not try the ubiquitous Google?

Are the ambassadors to Saudi, UAR, Kuwait, Turkey and North Sudan chosen from among Moslems in the South East and South South? If you can't read me just keep shut. Don't draw us back by twenty years.
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by chaiks: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
the countries assigned to my state Anambra are OK.God bless pmb. wat is important is DAT these ambassadors should device ways to correct our battered image.we expect a lot from them in d area of economic diversification. they should be constant technical input from dem interns of wat Nigeria I'll likely be exporting to their host countries, and areas Nigeria can benefit.All d best to dem all.
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by Nasman(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mbediogu:

Keep displaying your ignorance over Israeli Society. They are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. Do yourself a little favor and check it out on Google. Religion shouldn't be use as tool for appointing Ambassadors.
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by juman(m): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Mbediogu:

He might be christian, there is large population of christians in gombe state.
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by juman(m): 6:48am On Dec 22, 2016
Nasman:

Keep displaying your ignorance over Israeli Society. They are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. Do yourself a little favor and check it out on Google. Religion shouldn't be use as tool for appointing Ambassadors.

Funny. grin

Even most jews rejected jesus.
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by juman(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Benue: Ndem Jane Ada (Sweden)

A woman for Scandinavia. Interesting.
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by ajepako(f): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Atiku2019:
So we have an Embassy in North Korea grin grin

You read my mind exactly...

l dont even know that Kim Jung Un dude knows what an African looks like..

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios by alfarouq(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Mbediogu:

Are the ambassadors to Saudi, UAR, Kuwait, Turkey and North Sudan chosen from among Moslems in the South East and South South? If you can't read me just keep shut. Don't draw us back by twenty years.
This is the more reason why you will always play second fiddle to the Hausa Fulani. You even beef a Christian simply because he is a Christian from tthe North. Is it only southern Christians that deserve good things.
Anyways why is it my business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates 368km Roads Across Nigeria In Two Weeks / Buhari's Footprints On Waterways - By Femi Adesina / I’ve Become 12% Poorer As Governor In Last 4 Yrs – Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.