Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! (1636 Views)

You've Got To Love Jesus Christ If You Know The Truth / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / We Will Live With Christ If Only We Can Hold On To The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by bolaino(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2016
This is an open letter to Jesus Christ Of Nazareth or anybody who claims to know him or is affiliated to him to tell him to give me all my money I gave to him through pastors while I was in darkness. but now that I am in the light. I want my money back. if not I will spoil market for Jesus Christ ministry in this world. we will put Jesus Christ in Cage. and send him back to hell to see if he can take back the keys from Esu.

10 Likes

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by alexiej(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2016
What you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point, in ur rambling, incoherent post were u even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
May God have mercy on ur soul!

7 Likes

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by wydmag(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2016
I think this Op is high on cheap drugs!
Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by bolaino(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2016
alexiej:
What you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point, in ur rambling, incoherent post were u even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
May God have mercy on ur soul!
it is your Jesus Christ that is Rambling and Incoherent.

1 Like

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by daewoorazer(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Oh, I'm not here to cast stones... BTW, were u a xtian? Pray tell

1 Like

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by Edwinmason(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2016
I wanted to answer but then i realize that your stupidity reflect your level of ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by Mockinbird: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Your dad should have put it in her mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by oladipo322(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2016
The OP must b high on osogbo weed.

1 Like

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by bolaino(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Edwinmason:
I wanted to answer but then i realize that your stupidity reflect your level of ignorance
I am a better person than your Jesus who is a figure of Racist Imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by bolaino(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Mockinbird:
What Mouth? your Mothers mouth.
Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by Jokerman(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Buhari government don frustrate this one.. .

2 Likes

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by lilmax(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2016
this your attempt is too WEAK, you can do better

2 Likes

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by bolaino(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2016
lilmax:
this your attempt is too WEAK, you can do better
yes it is an attempt to rile people like you up. can you not defend your Jesus?
Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by lilmax(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2016
bolaino:
yes it is an attempt to rile people like you up. can you not defend your Jesus?
defend? from you?

1 Like

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by bennyann: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
bolaino:
this is a open letter to Jesus Christ Of Nazareth or anybody who claims to know him or is affiliated to him to tell him to give me all my money I gave to him through pastors while I was in darkness. but now that I am in the light. I want my money back. if not I will spoil market for Jesus Christ ministry in this world. we will put Jesus Christ in Cage. and send him back to hell to see if he can take back the keys from Esu.

The bolded is funny. It's good you know already he once went to hell to take the keys. But how amazing it is you want him to do that again just because you feel you could win this time.

Jesus has taken it and He's taken It for good. There's nothing you can do about it.

The bolded shows you know where you belong. Whether you change darkness to light or not, it doesn't stop the fact you yourself know the truth whether you're in the light or in darkness.

To make things easier for you, go to each of the pastors you've sent money to and demand for your money. Because I don't understand how you want to use your new found ego on Jesus, a supernatural being before using it on pastors, fellow humans as you.

This is common sense now. Go to the pastors and go take back your money or are they dead?

But don't forget Jesus loves you, all you need to do is return the love.

SHALOM!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by Mockinbird: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2016
bolaino:
What Mouth? your Mothers mouth.
Your mother should have swallowed.

1 Like

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by bolaino(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2016
lilmax:
defend? from you?
not from you but from the numerous E Anti Christ On Nairaland
Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by dacblogger: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2016
my qstn goes like this..did you hand over the money to jesus face to face..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by delishpot: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2016
bolaino:
this is a open letter to Jesus Christ Of Nazareth or anybody who claims to know him or is affiliated to him to tell him to give me all my money I gave to him through pastors while I was in darkness. but now that I am in the light. I want my money back. if not I will spoil market for Jesus Christ ministry in this world. we will put Jesus Christ in Cage. and send him back to hell to see if he can take back the keys from Esu.

Where in the Bible did Jesus ask for your money to be given to him?

1 Like

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by Edwinmason(m): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
bolaino:
I am a better person than your Jesus who is a figure of Racist Imagination.
it is better for people to think that you are an idiot than for you to open your mouth and prove it

1 Like

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by orisa37: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ur. Reply is coming now now now IJN AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by bolaino(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Edwinmason:
it is better for people to think that you are an idiot than for you to open your mouth and prove it
I am sorry. I take that back. Jesus is more powerful than Muhhammed. you happy now?
Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by bolaino(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
delishpot:

Where in the Bible did Jesus ask for your money to be given to him?
Jesus did not tell me to give. by the pastors have been collecting money from me using his name.
Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by bolaino(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mockinbird:
actually my dad did. you see this was how you were conceived. hence you are who you are today.
Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by Edwinmason(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
bolaino:
I am sorry. I take that back. Jesus is more powerful than Muhhammed. you happy now?
simply because you are an atheist does not mean you have the right to insult other people religion...,..you hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by KingSango(m): 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Edwinmason:
simply because you are an atheist does not mean you have the right to insult other people religion...,..you hypocrite

Please don't feed the trolls Baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by delishpot: 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
bolaino:
Jesus did not tell me to give. by the pastors have been collecting money from me using his name.

There you have it, the pastor use Jesus' name to collect ya money. Sorry, hopefully he would refund you or you carry out your threat as you seem to have the power to make him pay or punish him cool
Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by hahn(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mockinbird:

Jesus will be proud of this comment cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by KingSango(m): 12:59am On Dec 22, 2016
There is no JESUS CHRIST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by SlamvipeR(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2016
chill bro how do u expect him to build that mansion he promised you

1 Like

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by otemanuduno: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2016
bolaino:

Lishius 16: 15-16
15. And Cuenca said, if this Krista whom they profess is more of a tool of deception than of truth, why then did he have to die at all?
16. For the deception in the name of this supposed son of god is already more than the truth.

1 Like

Re: Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! by bolaino(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lishius 16: 15-16
15. And Cuenca said, if this Krista whom they profess is more of a tool of deception than of truth, why then did he have to die at all?
16. For the deception in the name of this supposed son of god is already more than the truth.

you hit the head of the nail with a sledge hammer.#cold.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why E No Work? / Thread closed..... / Men Mostly Don't Give Testimony,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.