Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

We Will Live With Christ If Only We Can Hold On To The End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Will Live With Christ If Only We Can Hold On To The End (446 Views)

Believe Right And You Will Live Right - Olamide Obire / If I Will Live Forever Either In Hell Or Heaven, Where Am I Before I Was Born / Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Live With Christ If Only We Can Hold On To The End by EvangelistNdudi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
"You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."
matthew 10:22

You must have been hearing about the killing of Christians in the northern part of the country and other places
but as Christian that we are, do we need to fight them back?
my answer is NO, because that is not what God want us to do, it is written that Christians will be persecuted for his (Jesus) sake

my brothers and sisters, if any one persecute you because of Christ then be happy because you have been counted worthy to suffer for christ
"The apostles left the high council rejoicing that God had counted them worthy to suffer disgrace for the name of Jesus." Act 5:41

"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." matthew 5:10

I created this short video for my Christian brothers ans sisters, just to encourage us to hold on to the end for us to live with Christ

CLICK THIS LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue8h4fFCPOw

(1) (Reply)

Fasting And Prayer - Day 11 (21st January, 2017) Prayer Points​ / Apostle Sulieman: The People Attacking Me Didnt React To El-rufia Hate Tweets. / VIDEO: Christians Should Fight Back, Stop Eating Cow Meat- Pastor Chris Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.