Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,847 members, 7,838,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Do You Call This Kind Of Faith? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Call This Kind Of Faith? (398 Views)

Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call This Kind Of Faith? by Angelmikeal: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2016
When i think of God i do not think of a being in the heavens, because honestly i dont know what God is but i know that he is not the one from the bible, GOD to me is my creator he or whatever it is, Is the One who created this universe, to me God Has No gender, it is hard to explain i guess what am trying To Say is that i believe i was created by something i didnt just morph into existence i believe that what ever created the universe in all its glory all its wonder is GOD but not the one in the bible, when i pray i do not hold an image what God looks like in my mind i simply say my creator i dont know what it is, if its a rock or if its dark matter but what i do know is that something created us all and that thing is what i call GOD so what am i, an atheist or am i agnostic i dont believe the God From The Bible Is Real But I Believe That There Is A God.
Re: What Do You Call This Kind Of Faith? by Wilgrea7(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
you are a deist...

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Oyedepo And His Wife / The Nativity Of Jesus Christ (A Historic Analysis Of Christ) / OKB Morning Devotion; Topic;the DIVINE BAKERY – Monday January 2nd 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.