Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Meet The Most Wanted MC Of The Year! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Meet The Most Wanted MC Of The Year! (1122 Views)

How To MC An Event? / Watch This Nairalander MC The Weddings Of Nairalanders / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Wanted MC Of The Year! by landmark247(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2016
He is not a Comedian but his style of Anchoring events leaves his audience jaw dropping and tears dropping from laughter. He has got this special relationship he strikes with his audience at every Occasion and Event He steps in to anchor which makes him a wanted brand by many.

John Wesley, widely known as MFR (Member of the Federal Republic) is a Master of Ceremonies, Voice-Over Artiste, Online Broadcaster, Public affairs analyst, Motivational Speaker, Writer, and TV Personality.

In a brief chat, having encountered him recently at an event at Oriental Hotel, I quietly asked him what he does for a living and his answer was swift: "I talk for a living, grace events, inspire, and I love it!"

MFR has got extensive experience presenting on different platforms in both live and studio settings. He's passionate about making people happy, solving event related challenges and making your occasion one to remember in a lifetime.

Over the years, MFR has hosted a wide range of corporate and social event, which includes: Wedding Receptions, Award Ceremonies, Birthday Parties, Concerts, Charity Races and Community Events. These, he has done across Nigeria and a. couple of other African Countries.

MFR is a brand you did be glad to have host your next Occasion and Event. For Bookings and more on MFR, please log on to: www.mfronmic.com

Re: Meet The Most Wanted MC Of The Year! by Bizleve16: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Honestly john is a world class entertainer.We met once and it was a wonderful interaction.What a good polite and lively personality!Keep it up my brother

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Wanted MC Of The Year! by landmark247(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Warm Christmas Wishes From MFR

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Latest Couple!!! CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez And Mujidat [photos] / Testing / Tuface Birthday Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.