Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,136 members, 7,957,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights (776 Views)

Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really retarded and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
1. E-tribalists are cowards.
Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked up to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

2. Many E-tribalists are minors.
By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

3. You don’t want to be a weak and sentimental person
The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

4. It’s not that important
Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In a two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

That’s it for now. You can add yours.
Lalasticlala seun let this one set my people free.
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights by angeltolly(f): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2016
Please tell them...... They will soon jump here again now.

Tribalistic Bigots have taken over Nairaland. You will be surprised to see them displaying different degrees of stupidity even on a post that is meant to educate them.

Words like Igbos, Igbo, Flat head, Afonja, Gambari, et. al are so irritating.

We will not stop praying for you to receive sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2016
If you insult my tribe, I'll insult your tribe too regardless of whether you are a coward, minor, weak, inconsequential etc

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2016
angeltolly:
Please tell them...... They will soon jump here again now.

Tribalistic Bigots have taken over Nairaland. You will be surprised to see them displaying different degrees of stupidity even on a post that is meant to educate them. We will not stop praying for you to receive sense
Intelligence is something a person cannot have overnight. Patience is a virtue.
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights by Horlufemi(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
If you insult my tribe, I'll insult your tribe too regardless of whether you are a coward, minor, weak, inconsequential etc

What if I tell you that you are Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, white, black Hispanic.

but first how old are you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights by neutrotoba(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2017
dragonking2:
Make I baff nakedd for main road if this thread makes front page

I'll hold you to it bros grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights by Dedetwo(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really retarded and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
1. E-tribalists are cowards.
Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked up to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

2. Many E-tribalists are minors.
By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

3. You don’t want to be a weak and sentimental person
The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

4. It’s not that important
Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In a two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

That’s it for now. You can add yours.
Lalasticlala seun let this one set my people free.

Ranting of ant!!!! This is a crap spewed by a lily-livered punk. Who gives a ratass about your silly thought.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights by Princesaha: 11:06pm On May 28, 2017
So you do not want us to insult Ipodians again abi? You want us to keep quiet so that they will succeed in bifurcating this country and then go with our Oyel. If that is your wish, then you are already late. As a Muslim from Ogbomosho, I will never ever stop attacking them here since they only derive joy in causing me pain and anguish by posting biafra news here always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:25pm On May 28, 2017
Op.... You are wasting your time
If you are smart by now
You ought to know that Yorubas and Hausa Fulani are meant to be together
I mean a Fulani sultan is the head of all the Yoruba Muslims
All Yorubas and Hausas want is to live together without the biafrans in the picture

So let's all put our time and energy in anything that will help Balkanize the country faster for both sides to progress

Op this your thread is not helping
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights by tinkinjow: 12:00am On May 29, 2017
Op if wishes were horses. ....sometimes u cannot suffer fooools gladly. When u hear Junaid whatever speaks u'll understand. What do u really mean? If u mean the cheap name calling then u r right. But if it's on national issues then u'll hv to think again. Cos some people hv to be called out. Simple. The fulani and their herdsmen for instance! I think I'll challenged u...when any prominent person from ur tribe derides or speaks patronizingly of another tribe, please do rebuke him. U c there's no way the other tribe will not respond.
Nigerians need to respect one another if they can't then split. Respect begets respect
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights by nnokwa042(m): 2:25am On May 29, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

Watch Nigeria Army Smash Boko Haram In Sambisa / Fayose Wants To Strangulate Ekiti State University – Don / The Speed Which NAF Deployed Troops In Gambia VS To Check Fulani herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.