Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES (24647 Views)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard / A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES by toprealman: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
nextprince:

Nay bro, we need to be liberated from the shackles of that belief cos the earlier the better, otherwise, development will continue to elude the Black Race. It is the best we can do for generations ahead.
work on yourself first.... if the change is positive, people will emulate you. I hate noise....of any type.
Re: Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES by nextprince: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
toprealman:
work on yourself first.... if the change is positive, people will emulate you. I hate noise....of any type.

Hahaha, the real noise is about disturbing humanity with one non-existent belief but existing only in the imagination. U ask someone to prove the existence of witchcraft and the only prove is one of those tales by moonlight.

Apart from fable like these cartoons, what other prove exists?

1 Like

Re: Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES by John902(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
tears dropped from my eyes,felt pity...we all have aged men at home,we don't know what tomorrow holds for us.we just hope for better days ahead while we aged
Re: Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES by John902(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
nextprince:

Hahaha, the real noise is about disturbing humanity with one non-existent belief but existing only in the imagination. U ask someone to prove the existence of witchcraft and the only prove is one of those tales by moonlight.

Apart from fable like these cartoons, what other prove exists?
even the Philippines believed this so called cartoon and black magic.to b frank this things are real and it obvious they still exist
Re: Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES by nextprince: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
NkayTiana:
They never do you strong thing

Sister, there is nothing like that. Some of these things are psychological.
There was a woman brought to the psychiatric ward. Her case was that she had been complaining that her co-wife bewitched her with a snake that is always moving in her womb. The psychiatrist promised to perform a surgery on her to remove the snake. But the psychiatrist only instructed her relations to get a snake. When a snake was found, anaesthesia was administered to this woman and part of her tommy was cut and stitched only for her to wake up and discover that the imaginary snake had been removed. And she agreed cos she had a stitch and she saw the 'removed' snake. This and some good doses of malaria drugs were administered and she was cured. What does this say about her ailment? She was actually suffering from malaria. Let's join hands and roll back malaria, that's the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES by nextprince: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
John902:
even the Philippines believed this so called cartoon and black magic.to b frank this things are real and it obvious they still exist

Bro, they remain what they are, 'cartoons', nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES by Maghan37: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
nextprince:
Too bad. Witchcraft exists only in our imagination, there is nothing like that and the earlier we come to terms with this reality, the better 4 us in particular and the entire Black Race in general.
I wish that where true but brother I admire ur naivety but life as taught me otherwise and I pray life does not give u cause to think otherwise but overall it should be left in God'
nextprince:
Too bad. Witchcraft exists only in our imagination, there is nothing like that and the earlier we come to terms with this reality, the better 4 us in particular and the entire Black Race in general.
I wish that where true but brother I admire ur naivety but life as taught me otherwise and I pray life does not give u cause to thine other wide but overall it should be left in God's hands.
Re: Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES by John902(m): 4:22am On Dec 22, 2016
nextprince:

Bro, they remain what they are, 'cartoons', nothing more nothing less.
i see,u can't b that convinced...don't u get it,why ur dad n mum don't want u to visit the village?
Re: Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES by nextprince: 5:07am On Dec 22, 2016
John902:
i see,u can't b that convinced...don't u get it,why ur dad n mum don't want u to visit the village?

I'm not disputing the potency of food poisoning and other related retrogressive activities of evil men & women in remote villages. What I'm disputing is the existence of witchcraft and some powers they are imagined to wield. Power to fly, change forms and shapes etc, are mere figments of imaginations. They are non-existent just the way u know that dragons, mermaids, ghosts (not The Holy Ghost) etc don't actually exist. Additionally, I will like to let u know that magic is nothing but a trick which the magician plays, and since u don't know the trick, call it a magic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos / Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage / Gunmen Kill Nine Soldiers In Sunke, Zamfara Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.