Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) (38636 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
serves him right.. na to oppresthem Sabi s
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by nwosu35: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
After u go say you be police. . . Protecting the lives of citizens. . . Lol.

Shame!!!
Shame!!!
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by weedtheweeds: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
ylaa:
Truck driver u wan die? Fight officer on duty?
I pity u weda u r right or wrong?
you no get sehnse. You no geh sehnse. Dem go sack you. You know wetin happen? Nothing go do truck driver when him oga show
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by curvilicious: 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
I just dey shame for the olopa. Chai
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by KomonSense: 2:29am On Dec 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Buhahahahahahaha oh gawd! grin grin the policeman no even get power.

Woman don finish I'm power
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Lamipee(m): 2:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Lol where him con dey carry the gun run to undecided
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Afritop(m): 5:33am On Dec 22, 2016
ASSUMING HE SHOOTS THE DRIVER AND CONDUCTOR THE WHOLE MEDIA AND RIGHTS GROUP
IN NIGERIA WILL CRY JUNGLE JUSTICE AND WILL ADVOCATE KTHER WAYS OF DEAALING WITH THE SITUATION. INFACT THEY WILL SAY THE POLICE IS UNPROFESSIONAL
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Dwhyte4: 6:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Lazy police man, dirty uniform, no self respect self*** Abeg Lalastica ascertain the beating from d civilian.. Na man d civilian b,he too much
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by mikky001: 6:27am On Dec 22, 2016
For d officer

But why is he the only one there?
Where are his colleagues?
He already showed he is not a well trained armed officer
Dey carry ur rifle go... U don't enter wahala... Let it b clear to you that federal government precious their rifle more than u.
Funny enuf he won't loose or get sacked only if his rifle and amo is back and not tampered with
Lemme announce his first punishment.. Na cell he go land first

For d bloody civilians beating officer
Hahahaha.. Una don enta one chance oo
Una cell go big die
Hard beating and punishment awaits them even u dey dey watch
To b sincere with u it's against d rule of law for a civilian to beat an officer of d federal republic of Nigeria during his discharge of duites not alone u carry him rifle again.
D truck is automatically siezed.
D beaters.... . U know what to expect
All your life savings do enter this one
Expect ursef in d court of law.
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by streetzdreamz(m): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2016
hilaomo:
You no get sense!you no get sense!who come get sense
lols,the guy just dey para, his comments made the clip hilarious,Nigerians sha, they all supported the guy absconding with the rifle, the officer must have overstepped his boundary, but a loaded rifle in the wrong hands spells doom, e don be for that officer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Adeolu4(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Duty gun gone, dismissal niyen
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Chai see Naija police for ground. Naija police I hail una o. Osusumustflow funjosh eleko1 seun ajepako rokiatu vickyrotex prettythicksme juliaann and notoriousbabe make una come see una brother

were
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by ylaa(f): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2016
U r very stupid for your reply.
Did i call ur name?
Now i believe u actually escaped from yaba psychiatric hospital.
Shame on u agbero with small letter

uote author=weedtheweeds post=52144449]you no get sehnse. You no geh sehnse. Dem go sack you. You know wetin happen? Nothing go do truck driver when him oga show[/quote]
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Funjosh(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Chai see Naija police for ground. Naija police I hail una o. Osusumustflow funjosh eleko1 seun ajepako rokiatu vickyrotex prettythicksme juliaann and notoriousbabe make una come see una brother

receive sense IJN angry
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by weedtheweeds: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
ylaa:
U r very stupid for your reply.
Did i call ur name?
Now i believe u actually escaped from yaba psychiatric hospital.
Shame on u agbero with small letter

uote author=weedtheweeds post=52144449]you no get sehnse. You no geh sehnse. Dem go sack you. You know wetin happen? Nothing go do truck driver when him oga show
am only repeating what the voice said in the video o. Make una see me see trouble o. Was i the one who said it? "You know wetin happen? Nothing go do truck driver when him oga show". This was simply my comment. Why are u insulting me?
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by ylaa(f): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pls am sorry. Do not weed me.
So sorry.

quote author=weedtheweeds post=52158557]am only repeating what the voice said in the video o. Make una see me see trouble o. Was i the one who said it? "You know wetin happen? Nothing go do truck driver when him oga show". This was simply my comment. Why are u insulting me?[/quote]
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by weedtheweeds: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
ylaa:
Pls am sorry. Do not weed me.
So sorry.

quote author=weedtheweeds post=52158557]am only repeating what the voice said in the video o. Make una see me see trouble o. Was i the one who said it? "You know wetin happen? Nothing go do truck driver when him oga show". This was simply my comment. Why are u insulting me?
as far as u are a fine girl no problem i wont weed you. But i cant c ur face. Send me ur picture first
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Chrysz(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Gwilld:
Last fight between actor and bose... grin grin grin grin grin
op u go school
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by MadeInSpain2015(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Naija police...know good training....ran a way with gun..lolz...see police belee....den know feet ran again

Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by ylaa(f): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hahahahaha
I like ur sense of humour
Unfortunately I no fine

ote author=weedtheweeds post=52164784]as far as u are a fine girl no problem i wont weed you. But i cant c ur face. Send me ur picture first [/quote]
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by weedtheweeds: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
ylaa:
Hahahahaha
I like ur sense of humour
Unfortunately I no fine

ote author=weedtheweeds post=52164784]as far as u are a fine girl no problem i wont weed you. But i cant c ur face. Send me ur picture first
ironically said. Can we be friends?
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by ylaa(f): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy
uote author=weedtheweeds post=52202610]ironically said. Can we be friends?[/quote]
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by weedtheweeds: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
ylaa:
cheesy
uote author=weedtheweeds post=52202610]ironically said. Can we be friends?
just on a platonic level. No strings no feels

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.