Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) (38635 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by FxTizzle(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Both driver, conductor, truck owner and the police man are on serious trouble.
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by berrystunn(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Everything is happening in buhari
Change
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by IYANGBALI: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
I'm sure na lala dey run commentary in the video
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
the policeman don die...
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
beat craze comot for him body..useless set of people
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by yomi007k(m): 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
spaggyy:

na "Bose" go win

angry

Bose koo kike ni.
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by MAKABBEY(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
sack letter loading
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Hades2016(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Can't stop laughing oooo cheesy grin ..... Nigerian police are fvvcked cheesy
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by depezee(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
And this is happening just because of 1 hundred naira roja.

Upon say him dey receive monthly salary.

This is reason why someone called this nation zoo.

God forbid badt thing.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by wtfCode: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hahahaha.
These afonjas sef angry

U no get sense lol
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by nero2face: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Exectine:
This can only happen in the East sad shocked shocked shocked
So are u telling us that the people from de East are lawless or that de police in de East are irresponsible?... clear me Biko undecided
Exectine:
So are u telling us that the people from de East are lawless or that de police in de East are irresponsible?... clear me Biko
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
MARKone:
Nigeria Police men be disgracing the NPF upandan. One "bloody civilian" carry the rifle run sef grin. Serves the fo0l right.

Oga talk say u know get Data make I share Data give u small, what has Okeke and Okafor, got to do with "Malo", "ya Wehrey"
Sorry monsieur!!
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by jericco1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
jungle don mature
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by MayhorE(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Serves him right, they ought to waya him with koboko sef
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by agrovick(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
LMAO, Nigeria like no other
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by GMBuhari: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
That officer is in trouble

I think this happened in Lagos
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by idupaul: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
ylaa:
Truck driver u wan die? Fight officer on duty?
I pity u weda u r right or wrong?

This might eventually lead to his death...how is he going to return that rifle in peace now
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by mindtricks: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
So sad that a serious matter like this with the potential for death to result can be viewed and taken as a joke.

We keep wondering why our officers will not conduct themselves properly and will rather behave like touts while we watch and do nothing.
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by ghazab74(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Beaten and robbed.hmm.wahalla dey o.
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by 99foxxy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
;DI love Nigeria my country where everything is possible.
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by fransixe(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
slaknoah:
I see sack letter coming
sack letter is an understatement...he might be prosecuted and jailed for losing his riffle. ..his only saviour might be this video...
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by HMZi: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
lwkmd.....'you no get sense'.....the driver try,npf to do sef
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Bustincole(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Policeman wit tyrant mentality... All because of N50

If its arm robber dey will run away

Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by dfrost: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
spaggyy:

na "Bose" go win

Actor go finally train for 5 years then come back grin
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Legend87(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Gwilld:
Last fight between actor and bose... grin grin grin grin grin

Is ''Bose'' not a Yoruba name?
tonguetongue
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by gramooreIjioma(f): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Exectine:

Easthern region are not stupid to this extend inukwo biko
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Emassive(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Those truck drivers and those around that vicinity are in deep piece of Igbe... I can't feel sorry enough for the constant raiding and torture they will go through
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
he for use the seized gun on that useless police officer
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
ylaa:
Truck driver u wan die? Fight officer on duty?
I pity u weda u r right or wrong?
u read d post so? the driver even ran away wit police gun sef after panel beating the police.
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by chiderao: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why is it only him on duty, something aren't adding up here. ...
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by symbianDON(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
chaiii!! the truck driver for use the gun pursue the yeye policeman enter bush
Re: Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
brilliant! i think more nigerians should emulate this brave fella, Disarming a police officer? i think the police officer should be sacked and his job given to the truck driver, and also nigerians should do more of what this guy did maybe the police will stop shooting, harrasing and brutalising them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos / Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.