Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary (3932 Views)

10k Naira To Whoever Helps Me Withdraw To His/her USA Bank Acct Details / Deposit Cash With Recharge Card Into Your Bank Account/any Bank Acct In Nig Here / Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
I Have Been Planning To Have Atlist 2 Million Naira In My Bank Account B4 Next Year Runs Out. I Am Currently Working With A 60k Salary Monthly. Please I Need Suggestions And Plans On How To Achieve This Goal Of Mine In 2017 By Gods Grace. Pls Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice, Investment Ideas And Suggestions, Bearing In Mind That I Will Be Starting My ICAN Certification too next year. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by eezeribe(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Between now and end of next year, you have just twelve months. How do you hope to achieve two million naira within one year from a 60k monthly salary... It is theoretically impossible by saving alone because even 60*12=720,and of course you won't be able to save the entire 60k.
The only alternative is to have an investment that generates monthly income in addition to your basic salary.

4 Likes

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by wtfCode: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Invest ur salary in a meaningful profit returning businesses
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
No wonder MMM took advantage of Nigerians. How can you expect to get 2Mill with 60k salary in a year.

You need to plan your life according to what you see

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by solaltd(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
The answer is simple to get but hard to apply,all you need to do is first pay ur tithe and deduct transport cost feeding cost n other expenses, charity for motherless....... use the rest for high risk activities like sport bet, lotto .

7 Likes

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by BiafranBushBoy: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hahahaha. . Bro, e hard ooo...
You must have other side engagements!!
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by isaackenshaw: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Greed

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
thanks for your advice nd say. but pls I Need Where And How To Invest With Good Returns And Other Helpful Advice Thanks
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by realGURU(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Use 20k , go to flippa buy blog of atleast 2yrs old , go to freelancer...com hire expert blog writters, let them give u 20 post monthly, before next u should make at least $10k

5 Likes

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Alhajipablo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
realGURU:
Use 20k , go to flippa buy blog of atleast 2yrs old , go to freelancer...com hire expert blog writters, let them give u 20 post monthly, before next u should make at least $10k
how much will you pay d writers per article? and how many would you hire?
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by MaduxRox(f): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Try 'TBC-The Billion Coin'. Before the end of 2017, you will have much more than 2million naira.

The Billion Coin (TBC) is a decentralized crypto currency like bitcoin but it operates in its own structure and formula which depends on the total growth of The Billion Coin community.

You can google it sha. If you are to invest in it though, it's something you have to do right away because the value of the coin goes up everyday.
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by deeoh(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
they put am for bet9ja! by the time u bet 240k u fit win 2m.
on a serious note dude , is impossible except u find one sure bet, oops sorry; I mean one sure biz that reap high return which I believe would be risky. biz with high return are usually the risky one. just be patient or seek a new job

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by freddievip(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Invest ur 3month salary n get paid 3m after 6months!

Here is the deal, ill send u an acct no where u will invest the money, at the end of 6months automatically u GH ur money with just an sms! Or u can leave it 4 8months n keep investing, no scam, 100000% legit

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Tolzeal(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
realGURU:

I think you could work with what this dude is saying but honestly it will be hard for you to get a Fully Functioning blog for 20k as the guy describes.
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by registration(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
God Is Able. #GIA
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Taiwo20(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Justnora:
No wonder MMM took advantage of Nigerians. How can you expect to get 2Mill with 60k salary in a year.

You need to plan your life according to what you see

Na this type of people they take 100naira play sportbet and targeting 20mill
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Usman01Ehvise: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
strong766:
I Have Been Planning To Have Atlist 2 Million Naira In My Bank Account B4 Next Year Runs Out. I Am Currently Working With A 60k Salary Monthly. Please I Need Suggestions And Plans On How To Achieve This Goal Of Mine In 2017 By Gods Grace. Pls Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice, Investment Ideas And Suggestions, Bearing In Mind That I Will Be Starting My ICAN Certification too next year. Thanks
SALARY IS THE MEDICINE TO TAKE CARE,MANAGE AND MAINTAIN POVERTY,WHILE INCOME IS THE MEDICINE TO CURE POVERTY.CHOOSE.

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Adeoba10(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
freddievip:
Invest ur 3month salary n get paid 3m after 6months!

Here is the deal, ill send u an acct no where u will invest the money, at the end of 6months automatically u GH ur money with just an sms! Or u can leave it 4 8months n keep investing, no scam, 100000% legit
Efcc is looking for you.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by nasir101(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Go do yahoo. Make u plus am Abi Ogun owo own join your salary
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by realGURU(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Alhajipablo:
how much will you pay d writers per article? and how many would you hire?
freelancer is very cheap, 5 dollar per article or 50 dollar for 20 articles , there are many freelancer looking for jobs, some may charge less , believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by olusledge: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
go bet9ja shop,with that 60k just find 20 point ..
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by jeyselassie(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
solaltd:
The answer is simple to get but hard to apply,all you need to do is first pay ur tithe and deduct transport cost feeding cost n other expenses, charity for motherless....... use the rest for high risk activities like sport bet, lotto .
really simple and easy
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by aimolavictormmm: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
mmm
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by djlaqua91(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Start a Poultry
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by mrsage(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Very ambitious target. Wish you luck
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by paddychuks(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
*Bonaza Bonaza Bonaza*

Still on

Have you been seeking for how to make legitimate income online? Do you want to earn a living online? Not all online businesses are fraud it's just that you fell into the hands of the fraudsters but don't give up on your quest to earning a living online.

Oya o am giving out a free e-book on *how to make money online in Nigeria*. It's totally free no money attached but the information you will get in the e-book will make you free from poverty and help you learn how to have a multiple stream of income online.

In the 148pages e-book written by Orji Patrick you will learn how to:
*start an online business
*Businesses you can start online.
*Blogging etc.
Let's leave the talk till you get the ebook

*How to get it*
Send me your email and name to my number *07031920023* You will surely get my e-book in the next 24hours after order. It's totally free I repeat again. If you have any problem after order you can reach me.

*Please this e-book is only for serious minded people that are ready to act on what they have read, it took me time to prepare this and it's only available to those that are serious about it. Prepare for questions from me if you will be ordering for this e-book cause I really need to know if you are serious about it*

Do you need a blog for your business or looking for ways to market your products to over 500 potential buyers? Hi_Blog. Talk to me.
*©Hi_Create publications*
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by wealthgenerator: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2016
strong766:
I understand why everybody thinks its impossible,but impossibility exist only in the dictionary of fools. I may have a feasible suggestion. I'm not selling you anything. just send me a pm at mydreamarena@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Uncut Nylon In Rolls? / Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service / A New Era In Access Bank Plc: Igbos All Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.