Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary (3939 Views)

10k Naira To Whoever Helps Me Withdraw To His/her USA Bank Acct Details / Deposit Cash With Recharge Card Into Your Bank Account/any Bank Acct In Nig Here / Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Toniwirelex: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2016
hmm
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by nabiz(m): 4:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Will advice you but let me do some calculation first
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by kester113(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2016
eezeribe:
Between now and end of next year, you have just twelve months. How do you hope to achieve two million naira within one year from a 60k monthly salary... It is theoretically impossible by saving alone because even 60*12=720,and of course you won't be able to save the entire 60k.
The only alternative is to have an investment that generates monthly income in addition to your basic salary.
which kind of investment?

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2017
realGURU:

freelancer is very cheap, 5 dollar per article or 50 dollar for 20 articles , there are many freelancer looking for jobs, some may charge less , believe me.
ma'm pls ma...I need more info on this...I sent u a mail...u are yet to reply... Edakun epp me..I'm highly interested in this..God bless
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Godwin10(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
realGURU:
Use 20k , go to flippa buy blog of atleast 2yrs old , go to freelancer...com hire expert blog writters, let them give u 20 post monthly, before next u should make at least $10k
Anyway I could contact you. I need us to discuss based on what you wrote. The funds is no problem.
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by ideaz: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Only Leverage Power can make this happen for you legally.

Find a good MLM business and work hard at it for the first 3 months and let others drive you to your promise land without further effort. It is called the power of leverage.

You may check Piuni, it is a global technology business being offered on MLM platform and it is less than 1 year old. Fortunately, the affiliate program started in Nigeria and currently spreading globally now.

The company is launching in Nigeria officially this coming Saturday at Planet One, Ikeja Lagos. You can attend to see things for yourself.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by emmaeko1989: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Good day NLders 2017 is our year of breakthrough!. There are opportunities to earn as a real estate consultant...you don't need to a be a degree holder in Estate Management to earn...we will learn and earn together as a team...ok. contact me on zero eight one five zero seven six zero five one five(whatsapp) emmaekopp2@gmail.com or drop your numbers and emails you will be contacted and added to my whatsapp group...
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by phenomental40(m): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2017
if you are in lagos, you could contact me so we can reason together am almost in the same shoe as you are, am working as a salary earner and i know its not impossible to get that target.
Am on whatsapp
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by ogawisdom(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2017
strong766:
I Have Been Planning To Have Atlist 2 Million Naira In My Bank Account B4 Next Year Runs Out. I Am Currently Working With A 60k Salary Monthly. Please I Need Suggestions And Plans On How To Achieve This Goal Of Mine In 2017 By Gods Grace. Pls Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice, Investment Ideas And Suggestions, Bearing In Mind That I Will Be Starting My ICAN Certification too next year. Thanks

Very simple jst create three streams of income dt brings in at least 250k monthly dnt ask me hw to do dt angry angry angry
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
Godwin10:

Anyway I could contact you. I need us to discuss based on what you wrote. The funds is no problem.
I've tried contacting her o...just wanted to know a lil more info...buh no response... I pray she sees this
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Godwin10(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Cousim:
I've tried contacting her o...just wanted to know a lil more info...buh no response... I pray she sees this
Abi, if you encounter any success please let me know.
Thanks.
Re: Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary by Taich(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
realGURU:
Use 20k , go to flippa buy blog of atleast 2yrs old , go to freelancer...com hire expert blog writters, let them give u 20 post monthly, before next u should make at least $10k

Please I need to speak to you. Let me know when ur online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitcoin Era Evaluation: Legit Or Scams Trading Robot? / Setting Up A Juice Manufacturing Plant / 12 Profitable Home Based Business Ideas And Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.