Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home (13072 Views)

Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by KunkeAkinola(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2016
Nawa oo.. We are the reason we are losing this anti-corruption war. When someone appointed to investigate is kworupt, wat shall we do? What can Buhari do?
We are the cause of our problems.
#ChangeBeginsWithMe
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by Vatsyayana: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2016
Firefire:

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are...

Its takes a high level kworupt man to appoint several kwurupts people as his aids.

SHAME on the useless Kworoption fights. grin cheesy

lol.... so you think Aisha Buhari was drunk when she said baby was appointing people he doesn't know.?

I now hope lawyers that were asking questions whether Buhari can invade the homes of five star generals are convinced? #corruptionwillsurelybow
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by HMZi: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Haba......CORRUPTION, is our work oooo....

We should try to be better than this when we start piloting the affairs of this Nation....
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by ayindejimmy(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2016
Firefire:

Its takes a high level kworupt man to appoint several kwurupts people as his aids.

The human mind is highly deceptive and only God can predict it.
As long as the govt supports exposing and prosecuting them, Buhari is on course.
Unlike a particular President that'll call it persecution
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by KunkeAkinola(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2016
WorldRichest:
Can you now see that there is very little Muhammadu Buhari can do if you and I do not change our mindset? Imagine this unfortunate issue, a man that was selected to investigate the stealing of our money, he too went behind to steal. Can Buhari alone do everything? Now, who can Buhari trust?

As in.. We r the cause of our problems as a nation. It is that bad. This is not a matter of Buhari or something, same will happen if it was even Obama that's the president.
We just need to change our mindset
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by oldninja(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Politics, religious and ethnic bigotry are the greatest challenges bedevilling us in this country. I'm referring to some of the comments I've seen here so far. It's unfortunate the reasoning of some youths on NL. It's really a pity. You criticise Buhari for what you call 'one sided' anti corruption fight and still criticise him for going after one of his own who has derailed. Now if not senseless hatred, where's the sense in that?
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by MONITZ: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2016
Sibrah:
What makes you think Buhari knows everybody he appoints one-on-one or personally. That was one of Jonathan's mistake, he kept appointing his village people and tribe.

Some of those appointed ve full dossiers of cases implicating them and being the c in C he has all the Secret Service agencies that can let him on all these at his beck and call.

So u re not making any sense trying to defend the indefensible .
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2016
Atiku2019:
cool

It does not matter who comes in among them. We all know the truth.

The major problem now is our mindset.
No one can help us better except we (us).

United in love we stand.
Wake up Nigérian Youths!
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by iguita: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Omo, e be like na person wey them catch be thief oo.
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by Sibrah: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2016
MONITZ:

Some of those appointed ve full dossiers of cases implicating them and being the c in C he has all the Secret Service agencies that can let him on all these at his beck and call.

Can you prove you point here? Pls do if possible. . .
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2016
The government is composed by very big thieves.[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by Sibrah: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2016
oldninja:
Politics, religious and ethnic bigotry are the greatest challenges bedevilling us in this country. I'm referring to some of the comments I've seen here so far. It's unfortunate the reasoning of some youths on NL. It's really a pity. You criticise Buhari for what you call 'one sided' anti corruption fight and still criticise him for going after one of his own who has derailed. Now if not senseless hatred, where's the sense in that?
that's how Nigerians roll. . .
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by Sibrah: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2016
ayindejimmy:

The human mind is highly deceptive and only God can predict it.
As long as the govt supports exposing and prosecuting them, Buhari is on course.
Unlike a particular President that'll call it persecution
100 Likes
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by Sibrah: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2016
KunkeAkinola:
Nawa oo.. We are the reason we are losing this anti-corruption war. When someone appointed to investigate is kworupt, wat shall we do? What can Buhari do?
We are the cause of our problems.
#ChangeBeginsWithMe
Corruption is soft work and Nigerians like soft work. . .

1 Like

Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by nzeobi(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Sibrah:
Corruption will surely fight back but I know that it won't succeed . . . Not under this admin.
Please how,where,when is it fighting back.
Explain more please.
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by Miles300: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2016
WorldRichest:
Can you now see that there is very little Muhammadu Buhari can do if you and I do not change our mindset? Imagine this unfortunate issue, a man that was selected to investigate the stealing of our money, he too went behind to steal. Can Buhari alone do everything? Now, who can Buhari trust?
let him lock 2 -3 high profile persons then everyone will sit up , until then looting continues .. U don't have to trust anyone wit govt positions , but u av to create the laws that is binding to everyone and wen u are caught be ready to face the music ..

1 Like

Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by ReubenE(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2016
MONITZ:

My brother, you shouldn't have glorified him with a response. Any attempt to make him understand the real deal here is like trying to expunge an indelible mark, his believe in this administration is fixed and programmed so may not likely change.

Being a president gives one unfettered access to information, that includes people that may likely work with Mr. President. The standard is that a background check is done before people are appointed as aides or the like.

Reading through, I even discovered someone saying what can Buhari do, that even if its Obama, same will happen. I must say this is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a long while. Mr. President appointing questionable characters to work with him despite public outcry is the average mentality of Nigerian politicians. Reason being that they see nothing good in dissent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by ReubenE(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2016
KunkeAkinola:
Nawa oo.. We are the reason we are losing this anti-corruption war. When someone appointed to investigate is kworupt, wat shall we do? [b]What can Buhari do?
[/b]We are the cause of our problems.
#ChangeBeginsWithMe
Do you really mean this? @bolded.
It sounds like surrender to me.

But if you really mean it, the implication is that all the leaders who had failed can be exonerated. After all, what could they have done?

1 Like

Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by lolamitayo: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Animal in human skin in Fela tone
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by MrSly(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2016
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/1m-cash-recovered-panel-members-home/

gworo chewing illiterates trying to milk this country dry. Meanwhile, I am still waiting for the imaginary Chibok girls.
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by psalmsjob: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2016
Firefire:
A member of committee set up by President Muhammadu Buhari to investigate procurement of arms and equipment in the Armed Forces, Air Commodore Umar Mohammed (rtd).

Kwurupt goberment phyting kworoption.

Because he appointed him does not implicate the President, if it is a corruption government they would have covered this up like GEJ normally do then.

If Yusuf Buhari is implicated in any corrupt act, President Buhari will not hesitate to have him arrested and prosecuted that is as principled as Buhari is against corruption and indiscipline. That's why most elites and corrupt people dread him being President.

But off course corruption has eaten deep into most Nigerians and to them it's not possible to be that principled even to their kinsmen talk less of immediate family members.
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by bart10: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2016
How come a lot of people close to Buhari are corrupt while he's claiming to be a saint. Something is wrong somewhere. The truth will be known someday!
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by NobleG1(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Another northern thief!
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by Kfed4ril(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Sibrah:
What makes you think Buhari knows everybody he appoints one-on-one or personally. That was one of Jonathan's mistake, he kept appointing his village people and tribe.

The day people like you will say the truth as it is, that is the day Nigeria will start moving forward
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by hrykanu231(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Firefire:

Baba barely knows this particular set of friends o. If u doubt me ask Aisha

1 Like

Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by MrGerald(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:
I thought Buhari's body odor ve cleansed every of his appointee of corruption

Could this guy be on Odor proof..
grin
Elchappo:
I thought Buhari's body odor ve cleansed every of his appointee of corruption

Could this guy be on Odor proof..
pls I don't have anus to lough
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by APCmyheart(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Firefire:
A member of committee set up by President Muhammadu Buhari to investigate procurement of arms and equipment in the Armed Forces, Air Commodore Umar Mohammed (rtd).

Kwurupt goberment phyting kworoption.

What useless Buhari aid is he in Buhari Govt? What position did he held? Is he a Minister, SSA eat ?

Useless propaganda news paper.
Re: Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home by IKEOHA2019: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sibrah:
^ ^ ^ People change when under pressure or in power . . . But I trust the number 1 anti-corruption crusader - Buhari, to change those people.

Zombie! Mtcheewww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 / Unpaid Nigeria Airways Pensioners / NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.