Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom (70247 Views)

Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up / Tinubu Hangsout Wit James Ibori As He Attend Orji Uzor Kalu's Daughter's Wedding / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed and Touched By Crowd As He Regains Freedom -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by onadana: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

You call it taking matters into your own hands these days mate.

He should be British citizen by now cos he has been living in the UK legally illegally for over 10 years

Taking matters into your OWN hands......interesting.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by falopey: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
vikyno:

Troop to where in Yorubaland? Apart from Lagos State tell me another place in Yorubaland my people are trooping to.
y

When I was in the eastern part of Nigeria, if you told an eastern that has never crossed the niger bridge before that you wanted to travel (being a Yoruba person) the next thing they would reply to you would be , "oh you are going to Lagos".

I now used to tell my friends over there that, is it that you people over here think that all yorubas in the east come from Lagos? Or Yoruba land don't have any other states apart from Lagos? Or Yorubas in the east don't have their different states apart from Lagos? So why then did they always tell us that we're going to Lagos or just came back from Lagos whenever as a Yoruba person you told them that you traveled and came back?

The reason was because a lot of easterners talking that way never crossed the niger bridge before to Yoruba land, hence they think no other place exists in Yoruba land apart from Lagos.

I think from the way you just talked you are one of or not far from being one of such easterners that think the only state in Yoruba land is Lagos and that have never traveled across the niger before. Or maybe the only place you have visited in Yoruba land is Lagos. Never visited other states and see your people there. Yes, your people troop out to Yoruba land outside Lagos everyday.

Leave the state capitals and visit interior villages and rural communities outside Lagos, you will see ibos in large numbers doing their trades in those places. Or you can visit their major markets on their market days, and see the multitude of ibo traders in those villages and towns.

So it's an act of ignorance for you to say the only place ibos are trooping to is Lagos. Ibos are trooping to every nook and cranny of yoruba land.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by badman007(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
The Lion of Delta.. What a hero, what a man! Ibori is not worse than any past or present Nigerian governor, No matter what he did, he did it for his people.. Nobody can deny he worked for his people. As far as I'm concerned, that should be the only business of anyone voted to represent us. I don't care what you think or say about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by MONITZ: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sheikwonder:
Now that Ibori is free, watch how he will receive a hero's welcome in Nigeria.

Anyhow, thank God for the British. EFCC had 150 counts of corruption against Ibori, they could not nail him on any one. The British took just 4 of those charges and tossed him away in jail. The Ibori you see now has been stripped of his pride and dignity. All of his old cronies are either forgotten or feeling the anticorruption heat in the nation. Alamaiyesegha that used to be his partner in crime was also disgraced and is late. Obong Victor Attah of akwaibom that was also his pal has now been relegated to the dungeons of oblivion. Ibori cannot run for public office as he is an ex-convict, neither will Buhari grant him pardon as with what happened with Alamaiyesegha. There's only one thing left for Ibori and that's to become an evangelist. Soon you'll hear of how 'he found Jesus' in prison....you heard it here first!

Re u so sure? Hmmm, never say never in the world of politics esp that of Nigeria..
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by Jossyroyal1: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
habayommy:
E don reach 13 years now now?
His jail term was counted concurrently....
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by bangging(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Moneyyy:

Because he's part of the reason for your present situation
says who? Am sure u are an agent of bubu apc,
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by kinibigdeal(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Do not patronize this guy, he operate more than 50 different accounts on various site and on Nairaland. He may be into kidnapping, robbery, drugs as observed when i put him under test. He will soon be arrested but for the mean time, do not patronize him or you have yourself to blame, he is a big time fraudster. His also from the east
KingDataK787:
*MTN, ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingData Telecom Data resellers*

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6 #
For Etisalat, dial *229*9 #
For Airtel, dial *123*57 #
For Glo, dial  *127*0 #

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by lereinter(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
ex convict
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by pweshboi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oktoberfest:

Its called dark continent because of 5#it like dis n with the mentality of the majority we are in 4 a looooong walk,i think history should be made compulsory in all sch 2some extent, with focus on political history maybe that would raise a less f**ked up minded generation
bro I can't agree with you less... you make me get scared cos d usage of that your word loooooong makes me remember the movie "long walk to freedom" men we need to free ourselves from ourselves. I'm scared mehn
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by turok: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Who know say Ibori freedom de bit am for body............. Make d person go fly kite...........

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by onatisi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
The don is back

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by Tejis56(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
I Don tire,Ibori this,Ibori that. na una person celebrating spirit. anybody can celebrate who he want to celebrate
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by tit(f): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
babdap:
Ex convict.

Like our lord, Awo.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by francisbiz: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
badman007:
The Lion of Delta.. What a hero, what a man! Ibori is not worse than any past or present Nigerian governor, No matter what he did, he did it for his people.. Nobody can deny he worked for his people. As far as I'm concerned, that should be the only business of anyone voted to represent us. I don't care what you think or say about him.
For your olodoh mind, as you dey type this you dey masturbate, dey reason say ibori fit read this then com call you dash you money.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
ireneony:
Sorry to say this oo...how has he been coping without having sex for a long time grin
abi na master...

Poor man dey Bleep for prison how much more a wealthy politician...Bros has been having sex parties and three some regularly. Trust me
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by israelite4m: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jonathan nor try atall....ibori....we ND welcome u...come n give buhari some nitemare as u did to obansajo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by tochukwu75(m): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ogidigbodigbo 1 of Africa, we the people of Niger Delta awaits your arrival to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by israelite4m: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
onatisi:
The don is back
...I dy tell u....some Pple don dy get heart attack already

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by goodnews777: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
WHILE WARRI IDIOTS LYNCH AKARA THIEVES, LOOTHERS THEY TREAT AS HEROES. NARROW MINDEDNESS ,IGNORANCE ,AND ILLITERACY HAS IMPOVERISHED DELTA.OKOWA IS A THIEF, ODUAGHA IS A THIEF ,IBORI GAVE BIRTH TO THEM.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by kennyjam: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
i see Ibori for president Posters in 2019.......... From prison to president......my own dey come

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by onatisi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
israelite4m:
...I dy tell u....some Pple don dy get heart attack already
All these new boys from the south south must pay homage to the don. Ibori may likely become a rallying point for all the south south pdp or governors.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by onatisi(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sheikwonder:
Now that Ibori is free, watch how he will receive a hero's welcome in Nigeria.

Anyhow, thank God for the British. EFCC had 150 counts of corruption against Ibori, they could not nail him on any one. The British took just 4 of those charges and tossed him away in jail. The Ibori you see now has been stripped of his pride and dignity. All of his old cronies are either forgotten or feeling the anticorruption heat in the nation. Alamaiyesegha that used to be his partner in crime was also disgraced and is late. Obong Victor Attah of akwaibom that was also his pal has now been relegated to the dungeons of oblivion. Ibori cannot run for public office as he is an ex-convict, neither will Buhari grant him pardon as with what happened with Alamaiyesegha. There's only one thing left for Ibori and that's to become an evangelist. Soon you'll hear of how 'he found Jesus' in prison....you heard it here first!
You don't know anything. Just wait and see
Even while in prison,he was still sponsoring politicians campaigns and many of those he sponsored won. Just watch

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by leoSneh1(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Lassa Fever Resurfaces in Abeokuta, Kill 1, 2 Persons Under Surveillance
:
Gistleak.com
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by olisaEze(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I heard he was a better Governor than his successor...

Yep!! By farrrrrrrr!!!!!! Even dis present dude sef!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by edunson(m): 12:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Odogu welcome back to era of change,...
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by iykofias(m): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
Sorry to say this oo...how has he been coping without having sex for a long time grin
abi na master...
i pity d 1st girl him go lash. Her kitty go slack aswear down
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by nsilordgmail(m): 1:04am On Dec 22, 2016
He looks healthier than some of us walking free in Nigeria undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by morbeta(m): 1:08am On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
abi na master...

Conjugal. Visits is allowed in their prison system.
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by gGGODDd(m): 1:11am On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
abi na master...
NICE TITTIES
Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by joenor(m): 1:13am On Dec 22, 2016
Welcome home Our man
splendid22:
See first photos of former Delta State Governor, James Onanefe Ibori, as he stepped out of prison in the United Kingdom (UK), where he served a 13 years jail term for corruption and money laundering.

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/exclusive-see-first-photos-of-ibori-as-he-regains-freedom/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:46am On Dec 22, 2016
babdap:
Ex convict.
yeah! another ex -convict coming to help Nigerians just as MMM doing. just as obj did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / Ozubulu Church Killing: See Why You Should Not Trust Nigeria Newspapers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.