Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President (4838 Views)

Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by Xgull007(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
PRESS RELEASE:

DEFENCE MINISTER VISITS CHADIAN PRESIDENT.

1. The Honourable Minister of Defence Mansur Dan-Ali has called on President Idris Deby Itno of Chad to use his good office as African Union Chairman to call on countries, organisations and individuals that pledge financial and material support to Lake Chad Basin Commission to fulfil their promise so that Multi National Task Force will execute its mandate effectively.

2. The Defence Minister made the appeal when he led a team of Ministers of Defence and Chiefs of Defence Staff from Troops contributing countries of Multinational Joint Task Force which includes Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Cameroun and Benin Republic to courtesy call on the Chadian leader after LCBC meeting in Njamena today.

3. The Nigeria Defence Minister also appeal to African leaders to provide a better means of livelihood for the people so that terrorist will lack the ability to recruit the youth into terrorist activities across the region.

4. In his response President Idris Deby Itno assuared the visiting Ministers and Chiefs of Defence staff of the support of all LCBC Presidents to the MNJTF operations and also promised to impress on the donors to fulfil their promise. The Chadian Leader also pays tribute to the soldiers of multinational Joint Task Force and urge them to clear the region of Boko Haram Terrorists as soon as possible.

4. You are requested to please disseminate this information.

Colonel Tukur Gusau
Public Relations Officer to the Honourable Minister of Defence.

Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by clydedaniels(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2016
All we do in Africa is build elaborate structure and rob the people dry.

I just dey wait to enter Government house..
Una never see anythhing cool grin cheesy

Meanwhile FTC feels good...

BW... who is the better mod

Like for LALA
Share for SEUN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by Okundaye4(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2016
kk

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by clydedaniels(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Ok fp... 3 days to Xmas I make FP... not Bad
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by veekid(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2016

collect your share and commot
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by slapacha: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Visiting and jet setting upandan.

That place looks like one igwe's palace in the flat headed people region
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by Pamela9os(f): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Wonderful.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by Bigajeff(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2016
And so?
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by sakalisis(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Okay
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by Mrdecent(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2016
all for the peace of the land ..good
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by ayodejijoshua(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2016
to do what wasting of money sha, i beg i neva eat gvt please give money to eat
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by epospiky(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2016
When recession is dealing the hell out out of us....abeg paddle ur canoe jor.
BTW "CHAD"?.....that country looks too broke for the name.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by valdes00(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Are u feeling abandoned or neglected? Do u want ur friends to av u at heart nd constantly stay in touch wt u?
Borrow money from all of them nd travel
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by vertueptime: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Our defence minister cannot spoke simple english, lol
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by aimuan(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2016
Ewomazinot:
Don't they visit us too..
ur beauty go killin sombori.in fact,if I use ur picture as my screen saver I swear my battery will never run down again.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2016
wating concern me

Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by Agimor(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2016
Buhari should have gone for the trip. Or is it because it's Chad.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by ajbf: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2016
He has gone there to plant more bombs
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by rawtouch: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by darfay: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Where Johnny Walker shey him no say him boy travel without am coz e go vex
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by temhab(f): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2016
The guy below me. You gat anything to say?
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President by NairaMaster1(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. / UNGA: President Buhari Leaves New York / 4 Reasons Why Aguiyi Ironsi Was The Best Military Head Of State Nigeria Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.