Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me (12434 Views)

David Ovye With Username Davi8d Should Refund Me!!! / Naira4dollar FINALLY FUNDED / Nairaland Pls Help Me Beg Skyebank To Refund Me My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by chiefkpokp(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
you have not answered me o. I ask you simple question, how did you no that naira4dollar nos the scammer?
wowmenow:

i will make sure all this kids who like spoiling people's profile is arrested
if you are confident you and op go to any of his office and see if you will do xmas at home
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by ubergold(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
wowmenow:

i will make sure all this kids who like spoiling people's profile is arrested
if you are confident you and op go to any of his office and see if you will do xmas at home
Following this thread, carefully. Someone paid in money to an official account and didn't get what he paid for and your solution is to threaten him with arrest? Come on
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
chiefkpokp:
you have not answered me o. I ask you simple question, how did you no that naira4dollar nos the scammer?

their must be records of all there customers he said it in his previous post the op should be humble and go to his office and resolve it.

than coming to Nairaland and calling him scam

the op made mistake and make business with a scammer he should stop posting rubbish here to tarnish the image of naira4dollar

i will be very sad if sunej did not arrest the op and using him as scape goat for all those who likes tarnishing people image online

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
chiefkpokp:
So u still don't know that is naira4$ other moniker
U can see how he is using it to defend himself.. If he thinks he is smart ,we will show him
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
ubergold:

Following this thread, carefully. Someone paid in money to an official account and didn't get what he paid for and your solution is to threaten him with arrest? Come on

its a simple thing this scammers do

they will create account in any successful business in Nigeria

create a fake social media account to ask people to pay to real business account

contact the company to fund their account with victim details

the company send them the btc thats all

that's why they stated in their site business should be done strictly on their website

The op has made mistake by dealing with a fake facebook account

he should be humble enough to admit it

go to naira4dollars closest office they will assist him once he shows proof of payment

i am sad the way the op is labeling naira4dollar scam

he knows what he is doing

i repeat i will be very sad if naira4dollar did not arrest this op
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
wowmenow:

its a simple thing this scammers do

they will create account in any successful business in Nigeria

create a fake social media account to ask people to pay to real business account

contact the company to fund their account with victim details

the company send them the btc thats all

that's why they stated in their site business should be done strictly on their website

The op has made mistake by dealing with a fake facebook account

he should be humble enough to admit it

go to naira4dollars closest office they will assist him once he shows proof of payment

i am sad the way the op is labeling naira4dollar scam

he knows what he is doing

i repeat i will be very sad if naira4dollar did not arrest this op
Ok o
We have heard you.
The ball is in your court ,you can either do the needful or wait and see,but just realize that some damages are irreparable

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

So u still don't know that is naira4$ other moniker
U can see how he is using it to defend himself.. If he thinks he is smart ,we will show him

since you want to show him

you should be bold enough to ask the op to go his nearest office than ranting online

i am very much interested in this, the op must be arrested

i think it is time to enforce libel suit in this country

the op made a mistake dealing with a scammer he should be humble enough go to naira4dollar nearest office with proof of payment
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Truth234(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

Ok o
We have heard you.
The ball is in your court ,you can either do the needful or wait and see,but just realize that some damages are irreparable

Have you dealt with naira4dollar before or have experience how e-currency exchange works?
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
wowmenow:

since you want to show him

you should be bold enough to ask the op to go his nearest office than ranting online

i am very much interested in this, the op must be arrested

i think it is time to enforce libel suit in this country

the op made a mistake dealing with a scammer he should be humble enough go to naira4dollar nearest office with proof of payment
Like I said earlier the ball is in your court
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

Ok o
We have heard you.

there is nothing you will write here that will be worse than what the media wrote about buhari and donald trump

they are presidents today

i insist this op must be arrested
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Truth234:

Have you dealt with naira4dollar before or have experience how e-currency exchange works?
Naira4dollar ,listen to me carefully ,onatisi no dey argue ooo. You can decide to wait and see. To destroy takes minutes ,to build takes years .
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Truth234:

Please ask him

some of us have done business in millions with him

i will never keep quiet and allow this people to ridicule successful business

if the op is sure what he is doing he should go naira4dollar office and resolve it
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Truth234(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

Naira4dollar ,listen to me carefully ,onatisi no dey argue ooo. You can decide to wait and see. To destroy takes minutes ,to build takes years .

Who is naira4dollar?
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Truth234(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
wowmenow:

Please ask him

some of us have done business in millions with him

i will never keep quiet and allow this people to ridicule successful business

if the op is sure what he is doing he should go naira4dollar office and resolve it

I just want to be sure he understand how the business works and numerous risks associated with it. To play a mediate where you lack absolute experience is wrong.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by chiefkpokp(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Can i direct you to ask google this question...... so that you get multiple answers from google... who is naira4dollar?........

Truth234:

Who is naira4dollar?
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by chiefkpokp(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
what you people fail to understand is that this company have been in this game during the time of liberty reserve.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Truth234(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
chiefkpokp:
Can i direct you to ask google this question...... so that you get multiple answers from google... who is naira4dollar?........

Is something wrong with you? He referred to me as naira4dollar, that was why I asked him to clarify.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Truth234:

Is something wrong with you? He referred to me as naira4dollar, that was why I asked him to clarify.

onatisi and the op dont know tarnishing people image is a big crime

they did not read about a blogger that will be going to jail next week https://www.nairaland.com/3535368/otedola-vs-naijagistlive-kiran-jyoti

he will be shocked what will come on him i believe naira4dollar have his bank account his easy to track the op
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
wowmenow:

they did not read about a blogger that will be going to jail next week https://www.nairaland.com/3535368/otedola-vs-naijagistlive-kiran-jyoti

he will be shocked what will come on him i believe naira4dollar have his bank account his easy to track the op
It seem like you don't know exactly what you saying.

I put up this threat because I could not believe a scammer can scam me using Naira4dollar account number.

point 1: his account number his associated in the scam deal

Naira4dollar has fully accepted that The money I sent was credited into his account but one of his customer (scammer ) use the transaction details to claim the btc.

Every one here has ask Naira4dollar to use the transaction details I submitted to trace the person (scammer) account and inform us he has details of the scammer so that we can track the scammer down with security agent.

point 2: he knows every thing about the scammer

why is he so difficult for him to speak he has trace the scammer account.

why are you the one speaking on his behalf on this matter since morning

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
If Naira4dollar love the interest of his customers and his business, he will not wast time to use the transaction details to trace the scammer account.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by chiefkpokp(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
what you people fail to understand is that this company have been in this game during the time of liberty reserve.

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by chiefkpokp(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
this is just 2009 to 2010, years by years is on the way......
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
wowmenow:

Shaataap.
Your company has been scamming ppl since 2009.,we are gradually getting somewhere
http://www.goldentalk.com/threads/naira4dollar-now-scaming.40479/

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Superstar007(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Reading through the thread, I noticed that people missed an important detail.

- If the fb account is not that of Naira4dollar, how did the supposed scammer get Op's wallet address to send the btc he bought the first time since the screenshot didn't indicate the op sending his wallet address?

3 Likes

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by lordaustin(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Superstar007:
Reading through the thread, I noticed that people missed an important detail.

- If the fb account is not that of Naira4dollar, how did the supposed scammer get Op's wallet address to send the btc he bought the first time since the screenshot didn't indicate the op sending his wallet address?

Gan gan! Question of the millennium.

Still watching too, I wan see where this thing go end.

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by wowmenow: 12:14am On Dec 24, 2016
enolife2:

It seem like you don't know exactly what you saying.

I put up this threat because I could not believe a scammer can scam me using Naira4dollar account number.

point 1: his account number his associated in the scam deal

Naira4dollar has fully accepted that The money I sent was credited into his account but one of his customer (scammer ) use the transaction details to claim the btc.

Every one here has ask Naira4dollar to use the transaction details I submitted to trace the person (scammer) account and inform us he has details of the scammer so that we can track the scammer down with security agent.

point 2: he knows every thing about the scammer

why is he so difficult for him to speak he has trace the scammer account.

why are you the one speaking on his behalf on this matter since morning
If you are sure of yourself why don't Go to his office and get those details

No serious company will published their customer details in public forum
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by FxTizzle(m): 1:37am On Dec 24, 2016
naira4doll:

10 years in business and this You should know better. The complainant has no transaction with us, he is yet to prove he had a deal via our site or office.

I'm not understanding undecided

No transaction with you and you also said you received his money.

It's alright

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by FxTizzle(m): 1:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Greene66:

You were scammed by someone else not naira dollar. Stop laying false accusation.

How can you order on Facebook? Do you have a verified Naira4Dollar account?Have you ever placed order on the site before? Why should you be ordering on Facebook?

I know your type. It's your type that want to skip the normal process be living you are dealing with the company owner directly meanwhile you get scammed. It's just like sending a guy message on Facebook that you want to buy from junia without visiting junia website to place order yourself. When you get scammed you now hold jumia responsible. Does it make sense? All business should should be done on the site not Facebook. Una no go here. Which company owner or CEO will sit down on Facebook to complete orders when when he when he has when he has a site? And employee staff? You are joking Mr man.

So the work of CEO is only to complete orders from website? So what's the work of your staffs?
I have done several deals with TRUEXGOLD on whatsapp and it's even faster than placing orders on website.
Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:49am On Dec 24, 2016
In fact, because of this, I am going to transact business with naira4dollar.com today today, I can send my money to that man and go to sleep. This one no be MMM o. I have done more than 500 grand worth of business with this site. Never ever ever have I been scammed. But then again, what do I know?
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Appleyard(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2016
onatisi:

You are simply quoting what vizboy said,since this debacle started you have avoided answering directly whether the account is urs or u received it . In clear terms now you do admit that THE MONEY DID INDEED ENTER YOUR COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT.
The next question now is where did the money go? You should have a record, because the bank transaction has the name of the person that paid and the amount he paid ,therefore you must be able to locate who claimed the money

Logical reasoning. Its clear the Company is a scam.....
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Appleyard(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2016
chiefkpokp:
this company is just getting close to pit, Ur case today is getting close to Google index, The screenshot will be out soon, continue the drama, U and this client have been transacting, you have been receiving money and you have also be crediting his btc account, then today u are telling us someone have lured the client to pay to your account for his btc order... if its this case that means the scammer must have placed an order that is equal to the order of this client right? now its very simple, you look for the order your self that is matching this client, you dont need anyone to help you get this done within 5mins......but note that if its gets to 1hour before you provide this, that means u must have gone to the back end to create an order to match this... but trust us...... U go dey create more problem for urself.

Without controversy, the company is a scam...
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Appleyard(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

i hope it doesn't, thats someones means of livelyhood.
Livelihood that thrives on the innocent blood of others? That's diabolic source of livelihood to me... If he can't refute the accusations logically and factually, the Mods should move this to the Front page....

Cc Seun and Tabbaz......TAKE OVER!!!!

Nigerians must be SAVED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Starting A Newspaper / Disclosure Of Customer BVN Subject To Court Order, CBN Tells Banks / Who Was The First Nigerian Cbn Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.