Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me (12382 Views)

David Ovye With Username Davi8d Should Refund Me!!! / Naira4dollar FINALLY FUNDED / Nairaland Pls Help Me Beg Skyebank To Refund Me My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Update. update

Naira4dollar has taken the bold step in solving the problem. I will give update immediately the problem has been resolve

UPDATE! UPDATE!!

NAIRA4DOLLA HAS REFUND ME MY MONEY AS OF TODAY 27/3/20017

thank you all for your support

1 Share

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by GMBuhari: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2016
If Naira4dollar.com finds this post, they can sue you for libel

It says on thier page all transactions are final

And it also says on disclaimer that due to scarcity of bitcoin you won't be funded immediately you have to click I agree before you can proceed

Finally all naira4dollar transactions and bank accounts are labeled SUNEJ global , I am not seeing your picture clearly but I don't think that's SUNEJ

You also did not say if SUNEJ funded you bitcoin or you canceled transaction before confirming

Once you confirm, your btc will be funded
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2016
GMBuhari:

And it also says on disclaimer that due to scarcity of bitcoin you won't be funded immediately you have to click I agree before you can proceed

Finally all naira4dollar transactions and bank accounts are labeled SUNEJ global , I am not seeing your picture clearly but I don't think that's SUNEJ

You also did not say if SUNEJ funded you bitcoin or you canceled transaction before confirming

it was urgent purchase so there was no order placement on the site we discussed fully before send him the money. if there is no refund why can he fund my Bitcoin wallet. if there is scarcity of Bitcoin why did he not tell me and why did he unfriend me on Facebook after I send transaction details to him.

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by nifemi25(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Just here to read comment..
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2016
GMBuhari:

Look at the picture well you will see FB/Sunej Global Venture limited which mean I send the money his Fidelity bank account he personally gave me
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by GMBuhari: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2016
enolife2:

Look at the picture well you will see FB/Sunej Global Venture limited which mean I send the money his Fidelity bank account he personally gave me

He can't give you personal accounts, SUNEJ is not on chat , that's why he has employees / customer care

But I've seen the picture and you are right, you paid SUNEJ global investments or is it ventures?

My question is did you confirm the payment on your N4$ page after you paid? If you did I don't think the process is reversible you will be credited your btc if you haven't been already credited ( I strongly believe you've been credited the worst I have had so far is 36 hours delay otherwise it's instant)

So my point is there's no scam here, as a customer I know N4$ has been around since the days or Lr (Liberty Reserve) they can't start scamming now
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2016
GMBuhari:

He can't give you personal accounts, SUNEJ is not on chat , that's why he has employees / customer care

But I've seen the picture and you are right, you paid SUNEJ global investments or is it ventures?

My question is did you confirm the payment on your N4$ page after you paid? If you did I don't think the process is reversible you will be credited your btc if you haven't been already credited ( I strongly believe you've been credited the worst I have had so far is 36 hours delay otherwise it's instant)

So my point is there's no scam here, as a customer I know N4$ has been around since the days or Lr (Liberty Reserve) they can't start scamming now
very good point you make but you still don't get that I did not placed other on the site.

Communication is very important in any business

We discussed and agreed on Saturday 17/12/2016 that I need urgent btc but I was not with my PC to placed other in my back office. He agreed that Can send him the money and He will credit my btc account immediately.
I transfer the money by 2pm. but there was a delay till 8:37 pm before my account was debited . 6pm I communicated to him I have gotten btc from a friend that he will have to refund the money back to me when it finally credited him.

8:37pm my account was debited meaning his account has been credited so what He should do was to refund it back to me.

as early as 5:30am on Sunday I sent the transaction details to him. only for him to tell me "I will check and update you on monday"

On Monday he said I did not see my transaction reference ID. That was the last response his gave to me. I keep send him the transaction screen shot, the next thing he did was to unfriend me on Facebook yesterday

look at that picture, Is there no transaction Id there?
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by cute75(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
I was also a victim of Naira4dollar.com....I paid for $10 dollars. Transferred the money to their account and up till today they claim they did not see my money...I went to my Bank and they confirm that the money was safely delivered to them...But they keep saying they did not see the money...Really don't know what to say..and its over 2months now

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Abcruz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
I'm totally shocked. I've always believed this site was one of the most credible exchange. Now i know better.

1 Like

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
run away from Naira4dollar before they scam you
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by freespace1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Naira4dollar don dey scam shocked shocked shocked shocked ..

.make I go tell my down line not to use them again ooo......na nairaex and bitx sure for now
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by uckennety(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Check my signature
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by naira4doll(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
10 years in business, 7 offices and all we can scam is 22,700??

Please what is your Order ID, proof of payment, the emails you sent to us requesting for refund?

We don't and have never given out our accounts via chat or phone, all orders must be either via our site or website else, you didn't deal with Naira4Dollar.

4 Likes

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by naira4doll(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
freespace1:
Naira4dollar don dey scam shocked shocked shocked shocked ..

.make I go tell my down line not to use them again ooo......na nairaex and bitx sure for now

10 years in business and this You should know better. The complainant has no transaction with us, he is yet to prove he had a deal via our site or office.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
naira4doll:
10 years in business, 7 offices and all we can scam is 22,700??

Please what is your Order ID, proof of payment, the emails you sent to us requesting for refund?

We don't and have never given out our accounts via chat or phone, all orders must be either via our site or website else, you didn't deal with Naira4Dollar.
except you tell me that you are not the owner of Sunej naira Facebook account and you should also deny that you where not the one who gave me the Sunej Global venture fidelity bank account number or you are not the owner of the account number shown on the Image below

Below are my Facebook conversation with you including when you send me account number

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Am waiting for you to deny that account number on the image
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
naira4doll:

10 years in business and this You should know better. The complainant has no transaction with us, he is yet to prove he had a deal via our site or office.

Don't think you can use trick to scam every body.
proof of payment

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
you unfriend me on Facebook when keep sending you the transaction details and ask for refund

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Dajugba: 2:41am On Dec 23, 2016
naira4doll:

Forget all this talk. All this na formalities. Don't we have reputable companies that have been in operation for more than 20years and still steal from govt and Nigerians. He has prove, and don't come here to oppress anyone because you have several branch office. This making it the third post I have read on this business section this year about your business alone. A thief is a thief. A fraud is a fraud even if you have extended to seven state. rubbish! That is how all this stupid people paint all Nigerian with bad names. You gave someone your account information now after payment you are here spilling fat-uo-us statement.
Refund his money. Mod to your job! I have to speak so We have to stop celebrating thief as public figures.

7 Likes

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by puskin: 2:45am On Dec 23, 2016
enolife2:
be warn not to do any exchange or transaction with naira4dollar (dot) com or prepare to lose your money to Sunej

Naira4dollar scam me off my hard earn N22,170

I needed to buy urgent bitcoin 17/12/2016, which I contactd him and he said I can transfer to the money to him through mobile transfer on 1

Although there was delay in the transaction but it finally went through 8:37 pm which I told him to refund the money back time to since I have gotten Bitcoin from a friend

6 days now Sunej has not refund my money, he refuse to reply my messages

After seeing your screenshots of your transfer, I am inclined to believe that it has been photoshopped.

I have never seen a screenshot look like that.

Kindly upload a clear and legible screenshot........and a transaction history of your acct showing the said transaction of the amount you transferred.

I will expect that this will be done without delay so as to bites your claim.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by moski5(m): 3:10am On Dec 23, 2016
if they have not resolved this issue and you are certain of your claim, write to cpc ... contact@cpc.gov.ng twill a few days/weeks.
i can guarantee you the issue will be resolved faster than you'd expect
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by Smartlife(m): 6:27am On Dec 23, 2016
@ ops have your issued be resolved?. If no mod do the needful. But most importantly always try to place order from the official website. My own cent.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 6:34am On Dec 23, 2016
puskin:

After seeing your screenshots of your transfer, I am inclined to believe that it has been photoshopped.

I have never seen a screenshot look like that.

Kindly upload a clear and legible screenshot........and a transaction history of your acct showing the said transaction of the amount you transferred.

I will expect that this will be done without delay so as to bites your claim.

that image was screen shot using snipping tool on pc, upload to him on Facebook then I download it into my phone to upload it here

I believe you will see this phone screen shot clearly.

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Smartlife:
@ ops have your issued be resolved?. If no mod do the needful. But most importantly always try to place order from the official website. My own cent.

no it has not been resolve

I needed Bitcoin urgently on that particular Saturday and was not with PC to place order since my phone can not do that. I decided to contact has someone I have transaction business with before which He accepted that he can do that without me placing order on site

base on my resent research I discover that naira4dollar scam people who make transfer transaction into his company account by simply telling then they did not receive or see the transaction reference ID.

they can not do it to me and go free lie lie
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by naira4doll(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2016
We do not have any support chat 'Sunej Naira'. All our contacts are fully listed on our website www.naira4dollar.com.

You must have chatted with a scammer who simple made you pay for his order. In our over 10years in business, we do not and have never given out our bank details via chat or social media. All transactions are and must be done either via our website or in any of our offices else, you must have dealt with a scammer masquerading as Naira4Dollar agent.

There has been several warnings issued out in the past about fake agents, check our facebook page https://facebook.com/epaymentng/ or our facebook account https://facebook.com/naira4dollar

2 Likes

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2016
naira4doll:
We do not have any support chat 'Sunej Naira'. All our contacts are fully listed on our website www.naira4dollar.com.

You must have chatted with a scammer who simple made you pay for his order. In our over 10years in business, we do not and have never given out our bank details via chat or social media. All transactions are and must be done either via our website or in any of our offices else, you must have dealt with a scammer masquerading as Naira4Dollar agent.

There has been several warnings issued out in the past about fake agents, check our facebook page https://facebook.com/epaymentng/ or our facebook account https://facebook.com/naira4dollar
So in clear terms what you are saying is that the bank account the compliant paid into isn't yours. Is that correct?
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by vizboy(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2016
onatisi:

So in clear terms what you are saying is that the bank account the compliant paid into isn't yours. Is that correct?

I think it more of a middle man thing.

The person he chatted with made him pay into the company account and collected the btc for his own use

2 Likes

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2016
vizboy:

I think it more of a middle man thing.

The person he chatted with made him pay into the company account and collected the btc for his own use
I don't think so,the company is denying that they receive any payment from the complaint account, they need to prove that their account either received or did not receive the complaint money,then we can take it up from their. They shuld have a record of who claimed that money as his and who they credited.
Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by enolife2(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=naira4doll post=52182541]We do not have any support chat 'Sunej Naira'. All our contacts are fully listed on our website www.naira4dollar.com.

There has been several warnings issued out in the past about fake agents, check our facebook page https://facebook.com/epaymentng/ or our facebook account https://facebook.com/naira4dollar[/quotpr
Don't think you are talking to a child or a fool

you deleted that particular Facebook account and think I don't still have our previous chat history

now let me clear you that I have order btc from your site before, pay cash into that same bank account number and contacted that same Same Sunej Naira to credit me btc account and he did immediately

since you scam me you went and delete that particular Facebook account and start denying it is not you

secbodly if it is another person that scam me, he would have given me his own account number

every nairalanders please all the image below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me by onatisi(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Op,you have stated ur case,
All we want to hear from the company is whether the account u paid into belongs to them or not.
Let him respond to this question first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Survived Recession In Nigeria – Jumia / Peace Mass Transit: No Glory Without A Story / Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.