Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement (29920 Views)

Okocha Reveals Why He Never Won African, World Best Player Awards / Heart Problem Forces Abdullahi Nura Into Early Retirement From Football / Sergio Ramos Reveals Reason For Celebrating UCL Victory With Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by Davidbanky(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
DrGabbi:
He retired way too early!

at what football age did he retire ? loll
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
tianshie:

I don't know when you were born, perhaps post-2000. Any adult Nigerian knows Jay Jay was a legend. If you watched the Nigeria Cameroun Nations cup match in 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjitA3PgtpQ this freekick goal, when Nigeria needed it the most, just before halftime, made me bay like a fcu.king animal, jumping up from my seat, and screaming "Jay Jay is the best player in the world!"
I will SLAP you if you say Okocha is not a legend.

Oga boss, i watched the match and just some minutes to half time. He scores the freekick after they are already leading by one and we were able to win by just 2 to 1.

Im yet born wen maybe u are throwing rain. 198. To be precise. So try to seek my intent before talking. Thanks
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by shrewd1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Naughtytboy:
IWOBI can never be like him, we won't see the likes of Jay jay and Ronaldinho for a very long time

THERE ARISE IN TIMES OF HUMAN EXISTENCE INDIVIDUALS BLESSED BY THE GODS TO BLESS US WITH SKILLED FOOTBALL. . .GUY MORE WOULD COME.

IN THE SIXTIES IT WAS PELE, MICHEAL PLATINI, MARADONA, JOHAN CRYUF, FRANZ BECHEMBEUR IN THE EIGHTIES, ROBERTO BAGGIO, ROMARIO, ORTEGA IN THE NINETIES, BEFORE THESE GENERATION FOLKS.
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by kelzgie: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
eezeribe:
Legend who loved playing for small clubs... No wonder he never won CAF AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR.You should have been up there with Samuel Eto'o, Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure in terms of the individual Accolade...
But thank God for BBC that always recognized you with their own version of the Award
Playing for small clubs Yu say...at a time okocha was d highest paid in europe...receiving over 200K+ in euros...while in PSG...so...check it
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by samsam2019: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
NLbeachparty:
Take it or leave it, Jay Jay is still the best footballer that came out of Africa. Respect!
We are also going to have beach soccer at the nairaland beach party. Coming soon

For more information on the nairaland beach party check my signature/profile. You don't want to miss this
why should men pay more for your beach party? angry angry

Nonsense
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by samsam2019: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
kelzgie:

Playing for small clubs Yu say...at a time okocha was d highest paid in europe...receiving over 200K+ in euros...while in PSG...so...check it
so we're psg a big club then? A club that was established in 1970
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by trumpclinton247: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
NLbeachparty:
Take it or leave it, Jay Jay is still the best footballer that came out of Africa. Respect!
We are also going to have beach soccer at the nairaland beach party. Coming soon

For more information on the nairaland beach party check my signature/profile. You don't want to miss this
....time
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by Naughtytboy: 4:43am On Dec 23, 2016
mikkypel:

What abt the one you are seeing in Neymar, Coutinho and Hazard
God and watch the video clips of Ronaldinho,, watch that of harzard, neymar. Then quote me again
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by chiscohenryq(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2016
take it or leave it the name JAY JAY OKOCHA will resound continuously in time immemorial. you that is talking nonsense what is your name? Jay is the greatest footballer worldwide with his style.
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by maverick001: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i]
nerilove:
see this mumu, so Ronaldinho that played with Okocha at PSG is not worth it? Even Rivaldo and other world cup winning Brazilian team? Bros, go and learn your football well. Don't comment with hate. Won't do you any good.
wen u have sense Nd learn proper English......den I will teach u soccer.........u say ronaldinho played for them......fine.....if psg were a big club at dat time Lyon wouldn't have won 7 consecutive league one titles.......Buh I cant help it with ignorance fools lyk u......who's best source of info is reading d cover of sport newspapers from d stand ......cuz bale once played for Southampton,or Sanchez for udinese, or Mahrez for le have,or zidane for Cannes doesn't Mk Dem big teams
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by maverick001: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i]
nerilove:
see this mumu, so Ronaldinho that played with Okocha at PSG is not worth it? Even Rivaldo and other world cup winning Brazilian team? Bros, go and learn your football well. Don't comment with hate. Won't do you any good.
wen u have sense Nd learn proper English......den I will teach u soccer.........u say ronaldinho played for them......fine.....if psg were a big club at dat time Lyon wouldn't have won 7 consecutive league one titles.......Buh I cant help it with ignorance fools lyk u......who's best source of info is reading d cover of sport newspapers from d stand ......cuz bale once played for Southampton,or Sanchez for udinese, or Mahrez for le havre, zidane for Cannes doesn't Mk Dem big teams
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by nerilove(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2016
maverick001:
[b][/b][i][/i]
wen u have sense Nd learn proper English......den I will teach u soccer.........u say ronaldinho played for them......fine.....if psg were a big club at dat time Lyon wouldn't have won 7 consecutive league one titles.......Buh I cant help it with ignorance fools lyk u......who's best source of info is reading d cover of sport newspapers from d stand ......cuz bale once played for Southampton,or Sanchez for udinese, or Mahrez for le have,or zidane for Cannes doesn't Mk Dem big teams
Atulu, you know nothing about soccer. I won't trade words with the again. Le Have ko, Le Haven't ni, see person wey sabi soccer. Pls dont mention me again.
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by maverick001: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
nerilove:
Atulu, you know nothing about soccer. I won't trade words with the again. Le Have ko, Le Haven't ni, see person wey sabi soccer. Pls dont mention me again.
Hu will trade words with someone lyk u Hu speaks English as his third language....."don't trade words with the again" at least mine was autocorrect dah changed le havre to le have Buh ur too senseless with Ur highest qualification being ur failed waec exam certificate, Buh it's d fault of ur pathetic public school sha..............lyk I said b4 go Nd learn English language Nd stop embarrassing ur self on a national forum...... season greetings anyway
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by maverick001: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
nerilove:
Hu will trade words with someone lyk u Hu speaks English as his third language....."don't trade words with the again" at least mine was autocorrect dah changed le havre to le have Buh you re too senseless with Ur highest qualification being ur failed waec exam certificate, Buh it's d fault of ur pathetic public school sha..............lyk I said b4 go Nd learn English language Nd stop embarrassing ur self on a national forum...... seasons greetings anyway
Re: Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement by nerilove(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
maverick001:

Hu will trade words with someone lyk u Hu speaks English as his third language....."don't trade words with the again" at least mine was autocorrect dah changed le havre to le have Buh you re too senseless with Ur highest qualification being ur failed waec exam certificate, Buh it's d fault of ur pathetic public school sha..............lyk I said b4 go Nd learn English language Nd stop embarrassing ur self on a national forum...... seasons greetings anyway
silence is the... Abeg complete am. Auto correct my left assist. Mtcheew. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous / Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Mikel Obi After Super Eagles Beat Argentina (Photo) / Comoros Qualify For First Ever AFCON Tournament, Players Celebrate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.