Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals (2922 Views)

Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) / Obasanjo: I Wish My Parents Didn’t Die Early / Osun By-Election: Fayose Congratulates Adeleke, Says Isiaka Didn’t Die In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by Wejustok: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2016
According to the piece published in CKN Nigeria last year, Al-Mustapha in detail narrates the last moments of Abacha’s death and what proceeded it. He passed away mysteriously at his presidential villa in June 1998. Reports said that he was in the company of two Indian prostitutes who were sent to poison him. The officials however stated another reason, a heart attack.

Meanwhile Al-Mustapha allegedly disclosed what really happened to the former country leader. Read the piece in full below: “When I got to the bedside of the Head of State, he was already gasping. Ordinarily, I could not just touch him. It was not allowed in our job. But under the situation on ground, I knelt close to him and shouted, “General Sani Abacha, Sir, please grant me permission to touch and carry you.

http://www.wejustok.com.ng/2016/12/the-truth-abacha-didnt-die-from-eating.html

Re: THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by Eshinwaju: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who cares how he died....the tyrant is dead anyway.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by unilorin: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
lols
Re: THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mtcheeew Will details of his death reduce the price of RED OIL In the market? RIP To death ones .
Re: THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by dumie(f): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abacha bowed to the prayers of Nigerian's in distress.. Buhari is next in line.

5 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by Onechancearmy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Na Bollywood puna finish am.. grin
Re: THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by tundafayaBuhari: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
I don't like wishing another man dead but whatever killed him will kill Buhari. Insha allahu

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by hardbody: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wejustok:
According to the piece published in CKN Nigeria last year, Al-Mustapha in detail narrates the last moments of Abacha’s death and what proceeded it. He passed away mysteriously at his presidential villa in June 1998. Reports said that he was in the company of two Indian prostitutes who were sent to poison him. The officials however stated another reason, a heart attack.

Meanwhile Al-Mustapha allegedly disclosed what really happened to the former country leader. Read the piece in full below: “When I got to the bedside of the Head of State, he was already gasping. Ordinarily, I could not just touch him. It was not allowed in our job. But under the situation on ground, I knelt close to him and shouted, “General Sani Abacha, Sir, please grant me permission to touch and carry you.

http://www.wejustok.com.ng/2016/12/the-truth-abacha-didnt-die-from-eating.html

Too old a story that it has lost its value.

I read this like 3 years ago if not more while Al Mustapha was still in detention.

Next base O jare

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by BornMarch15(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Op for u to tell us dis story today means u r a learner, or probably new to political issues in Naija. News wey we don hear since 1887

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by PIPPROF(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
dumie:
Abacha bowed to the prayers of Nigerian's in distress.. Buhari is next in line.

cool cool

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by funstufz: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who cares...

Are they trying to sell us something from his lineage or his stooges or children

Maybe they are preparing for 'election'

Because that is where they always seek sympathy from Nigerians....

'Saint Abacha'
Re: THE TRUTH: Abacha Didn’t Die From Eating Apple, Al-mustapha Finally Reveals by jeff1607(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
NEXT

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu First Son Vows To Contest 2019 / Funny Photo Obasanjo At His Phd Defense At NOUN / Buhari Decline From 2019 Race. Handover To El-rufai - Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.