Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Imo Carnival 2016: Imo Deputy Governor's Band Emerges Winner Of Imo Carnival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Carnival 2016: Imo Deputy Governor's Band Emerges Winner Of Imo Carnival (641 Views)

Breaking: Calistus Ekenze Replaces Imo Deputy Governor / Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing / Okorocha & Ayade Storm Imo Carnival, Check Out Their Swags (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo Carnival 2016: Imo Deputy Governor's Band Emerges Winner Of Imo Carnival by UzuegbuProsper(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Prince Eze Madumere wrote on his Facebook account.

Good morning friends. My team this morning emerged the winner of 2016 edition of Imo Carnival. The victory is for all us especially the effort of Owelle Rchas Okorocha led Rescue Mission Administration to reposition our State to kick-start another important area in hospitality sector. To the glory of God, with the urban renewal programme of the government, Imo is ever ready to host the world with an eye in the raising the State economy.

Again, I am much happier because our talented youth are now being appreciated as there is commercial value being attached to what they do best.

For this team, I salute them. It is a hard won victory, which is a function of team play, sticking together even when we have our challenges, training and helping one another to succeed. It is a victory to the power of focus and unbridled optimism even when all hope seemed lost.

For our supporters and every one who stood for the team in presence and in spirit, I say a huge thank you.

I must confess that the competition is getting stiffer. I must commend my leader , our Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha for his vision for the Great Imo State. His train was a beauty to behold but the people gave us a pat on the back. The House of Assembly, Niger Delta team, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu led creative team, SGI, DCOS Domestics among other individuals who added so much colour to the outing. All the sponsors, the banks and other firms, we cannot thank them enough for adding value to IMO CARNIVAL BRAND.

My word for my team: For every good work, I can always assure there will be great reward.

I say congratulations to all!!!

(1) (Reply)

"War Against Boko Haram Is Over, We Have Won" - Military / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Ken nnamani / How Senator Shehu Sani Sees President Buhari's War Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.