Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

6 things You Should Know About Education. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 things You Should Know About Education. (491 Views)

Interesting Facts About Education In Different Countries / Latest News Online TODAY About Education / What I Learned About Education And The Truth About Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 things You Should Know About Education. by Davidflight: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Did you know why education is key?
oosh! I didn't mean key, as in key.
Education is key has really become a universal cliche in the oddity of expressions. But barely a few have bothered their brain to rack out the meaning. Relax OK, let me help.
First, understand my single line definition of education: education is learning and the process of adding value. So whatever value, information or knowledge you have is education. Now you don't think education to be the learning in schools; that's just a part.
So why is education key?
1. Without education you wouldn't probably exist. Your parents wouldn't know where to do some play on their body to set your creation in process.
2. Education made us know schools do not make us rather, they aid us make ourselves
3. With education we know everyday must begin and end with prayers.
4. With education we know to abort babies and masturbate are both bad
5. With education we know that Minister Liar Mohammed lies so much and...
6. ...with education we that the CHANGE govt have only 2years left.
Did you learn something?
Re: 6 things You Should Know About Education. by Whois(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2017
It's the key to knowledge

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian's Appraisal Of Mtn Nigeria / FEDPOLY Nekede Announces Acceptance Fee Deadline Date For Freshers / List Of School With Available Predegree Form!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.