Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hustlers Tale (campus Life) (53526 Views)

Dirty Hustlers / Campus Life / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by gtin(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
*in Shao Khan's voice* its pay back time
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
gtin:
*in Shao Khan's voice* its pay back time
Lol...abeg who b shao khan again
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by gtin(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Lol...abeg who b shao khan again
Na one bad guy for Mortal Combat
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by lexaydfg(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Gabbyraze:

No vex, between doing extra work and preparing for the week, I couldn't. Would update today, thanks

me sef just kum back from work..

I don dey wait already...
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
gtin:

Na one bad guy for Mortal Combat
Ehen,you try boss
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
lexaydfg:

me sef just kum back from work..

I don dey wait already...
I don update today na boss
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by lexaydfg(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Gabbyraze:

chioooo... boss I just see am now...

mehn!! wetin kan happen wf Esther? hope sey u lash her grin
Gabbyraze:

chioooo... boss I just see am now...

mehn!! wetin kan happen wf Esther? hope sey u lash her
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by wolexini(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Loving grin this bro grin grin
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by collinometricx: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
qive mhi a mention in the next update... Pepper dem qanq Gabbyraze
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
collinometricx:
qive mhi a mention in the next update... Pepper dem qanq Gabbyraze
Would do that, just been overstressed with work this period
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by xolocious(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2017
kudos to you bro. it's been awesome going through your life experience... Thanks for the update.
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
xolocious:
kudos to you bro. it's been awesome going through your life experience... Thanks for the update.
Boss thanks mehn, work has been killing me. Would update later in the evening,God willing
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dedicated to collinometricx and xolocious

Imagine say monkey dey on his own, person come drop banana for im front, na to chop am, clean mouth and then lock up na, no time to waste time.

Early the next morning, i quickly sent Esther a text that they want to compile the results on that same day and after that day, no hope again. Sent the sms by 6.30am to show i have been working on her request, immediately it delivered, i got a call from her, she began by thanking me and asked how much it was, i told her its 6k, since i have to bring out her script and shade the correct answers for her. She then asked if she gives me by 4pm, will it still work? I affirmed and said the lecturer stays somewhere not too far and i already have the agent incharge on standby.

4pm came, we met in unizik junction, she quickly thanked me, gave me the dough, plus her details (names and reg number). I bade her farewell and watched her take a bike to her house. Oboy i just begin smile for road like mad person, see free 6k o. Thunder fire devil, quickly entered a record shop to get some albums and movies that have been meaning to buy coupled with some chicken...***grins****

It felt good to get back at Afam, even though it wasn't up to what i deserved, at least in my current broke situation, 6k na big money.

Buzo came to me one evening and said he has told his uncle about my willingness to write the postume and his uncle wants to meet me, i agreed to it and we booked the next day to go see his uncle in school. His uncle's office is located in VC's gate, a separate gate that isn't really used by alot of people, prior to that day, i had not been to that part of unizik but since Buzo was with me and it was a business meeting, i was cool.

We got there and i saw two men inside the office that is close to the gate, one looked very familiar, average height, dark, fierce looking. I remembered i had seen his face in my different sojourns of various exam halls, i just smiled as Buzo introduced me tho his uncle, a light, tall and pleasant looking man. He didn't have the stereotypical aura of a typical unizik security person but looks can be deceiving. The man asked me different questions, ranging from if i had done postume for someone before, to my department and level, to my general profile, trust your boy na, i gave false answers to all his questions, one should always protect his ass for any eventuality. After the Q and A session, the dark guy said i looked familiar but he cant pinpoint where he has seen or met me, i just smiled and gave the a very correct answer by telling him i had been to lots of exam hall and i have seen him a couple of times. He smiled and shook his head telling the other man, "this guy na correct guy".

We agreed on 25k and the man asked me for the possible range the candidate will score, i had to think fast because the funds na key for the matter, since the dept the guy is applying to isn't too intense, i gave a range of 65-70 score, based on the fact that from experience i knew that score can give him admission since he's an indigene of anambra state with an above average jamb score.

Admission in unizik is 60% jamb, 40% post Ume, this means that the higher your jamb score, the higher your chances. The guy i was to write for scored 226 in jamb, not too bad for materials and metterullugy engineering (MME), since the course does not attract lots of crowd.

The man was convinced and asked me for payment plan,before or after the exam. I chose after the exam because i didn't want to seem greedy, he then remarked that if i Bleep up in the business, i will have to return half of the pay or face dire consequences. I understood the latter because during clearance after graduation, every student of unizik must pass through security and those blood sucking demons can frustrate the life out of you if your name has been blacklisted for any conceivable reason. I wasn't perturbed by his veil threats since he doesn't know my full names, registration number or department.

We shook hands to seal the deal and me and Buzo walked off, back to our hostel.

Is this the final final of all hurdles or will I get caught in the mix again? Did the exam go as planned since its untested waters, do i have a reason to be scared?

FIND OUT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Davidhero(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
finally....
Abeg try reduce the suspense.

Anyways, Wehdone Sir.
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Adesina12: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
You try but not reach my level
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adesina12:
You try but not reach my level
Bros me na learner o,man can't die o. Well done boss
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Davidhero:
finally....

Abeg try reduce the suspense.

Anyways, Wehdone Sir.
Thanks my Oga at the top....
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by xolocious(m): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Thanks for the dedication and mention BRO... I greatly appreciate it... The story is getting more thrilling... When I did thought its almost winding up, then you put us on our feet. keep up the good work bro. More wisdom!!!
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 5:31am On Mar 09, 2017
xolocious:
Thanks for the dedication and mention BRO... I greatly appreciate it... The story is getting more thrilling... When I did thought its almost winding up, then you put us on our feet. keep up the good work bro. More wisdom!!!
Thanks bros,its actually winding down sha

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by xolocious(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Thanks bros,its actually winding down sha
No wahala. U've kept locked down right from the beginning. The suspense and drama has been top notch. kudos to you and we look forward to more stories...
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2017
xolocious:

No wahala. U've kept locked down right from the beginning. The suspense and drama has been top notch. kudos to you and we look forward to more stories...
Lol,more stories...dont know about that sha but time will tell. Thanks all the same
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by xolocious(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Lol,more stories...dont know about that sha but time will tell. Thanks all the same
I see it coming. #Believe!!!
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by gtin(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nice, u now hv a collabo with school security, i dnt see anytin stopping u except mayb d VC
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Some will think I have abandoned this story but I haven't, my browsing phone has been bad and I havent been able to fix it yet. One more update and the story ends
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by xolocious(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Some will think I have abandoned this story but I haven't, my browsing phone has been bad and I havent been able to fix it yet. One more update and the story ends

I thought as much, expecting the update soon. come to think of it, one more update
Waytn happen nah? Nah plan work? Bros no do like that oh coz I'm loving it and I don't wish to see it end. Expecting more updates bro, kudos to you...
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
xolocious:

I thought as much, expecting the update soon. come to think of it, one more update
Waytn happen nah? Nah plan work? Bros no do like that oh coz I'm loving it and I don't wish to see it end. Expecting more updates bro, kudos to you...
Bros na one update remain make the story finish. No vex Sir
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by xolocious(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Bros na one update remain make the story finish. No vex Sir
Bros me I no gbadu that one way u dey talk oh. I no agree ka Kaa...
U wan close the thread just like that, u go find how u wan do am oh. unless u get another story to tell us, unless/except that one...
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Damibiz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Damibiz started frm the beginning nd here i am,nice update,we all run one or two runz back them
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2017
xolocious:

Bros me I no gbadu that one way u dey talk oh. I no agree ka Kaa...
U wan close the thread just like that, u go find how u wan do am oh. unless u get another story to tell us, unless/except that one...
Bros evry beginning get end o, i troway salute
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Damibiz:
Damibiz started frm the beginning nd here i am,nice update,we all run one or two runz back them
Na d game o, unto say man must wack
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by xolocious(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Bros evry beginning get end o, i troway salute
True talk but there are some u just wish they don't end. You look forward to seeing it stay forever...
Thanks all the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Tale Of Love (18+) / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.