Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Cassava Farming: 2017 Plan Of Breakthrough! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Farming: 2017 Plan Of Breakthrough! (957 Views)

My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Detail Business Plan And Proposal For Cassava Farming, From Cultivation To...... / Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Farming: 2017 Plan Of Breakthrough! by holycrown7(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cassava Farming is in my mind
I have been thinking all this while of a way out, I have try so many things, some were successful and some were not. I realise after a lot of research and personal thinking that the only way out is to invest in agriculture, as much as I would love to start a large farming of cocoa, palm, rice and the like because of the profits level, I know it demand big start, thus I will like to settled for CASSAVA.

Am here once and am back no, as a novice, but interested farm, soliciting for help, assistance and more information to kick start. What can I do so as not to regret doing this.

Am in Akure, Ondo State capital, I will be ready to go any where not to far away to start, my hope for 2017 is on having a farm to start my agriculture investment. All sort of assistance, help and information will be welcome.

Thanks.
Re: Cassava Farming: 2017 Plan Of Breakthrough! by pamdaniel(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
holycrown7:
Cassava Farming is in my mind
I have been thinking all this while of a way out, I have try so many things, some were successful and some were not. I realise after a lot of research and personal thinking that the only way out is to invest in agriculture, as much as I would love to start a large farming of cocoa, palm, rice and the like because of the profits level, I know it demand big start, thus I will like to settled for CASSAVA.

Am here once and am back no, as a novice, but interested farm, soliciting for help, assistance and more information to kick start. What can I do so as not to regret doing this.

Am in Akure, Ondo State capital, I will be ready to go any where not to far away to start, my hope for 2017 is on having a farm to start my agriculture investment. All sort of assistance, help and information will be welcome.

Thanks.
it would take u a year to 2years to harvest that ... why not delve into cucumber? within 36-40days u are good to go
Re: Cassava Farming: 2017 Plan Of Breakthrough! by princetom1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
pamdaniel:
it would take u a year to 2years to harvest that ... why not delve into cucumber? within 36-40days u are good to go

Cassava seems to be his interest, and in ondo, there arent much cucumber farmer, didn't even know of any cucumber farm in ondo state, but he is surrounded by cassava far all around. So, its understandable what he chooses, and who told u cassava farming takes 2 years? angry
Re: Cassava Farming: 2017 Plan Of Breakthrough! by pamdaniel(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2016
princetom1:

Cassava seems to be his interest, and in ondo, there arent much cucumber farmer, didn't even know of any cucumber farm in ondo state, but he is surrounded by cassava far all around. So, its understandable what he chooses, and who told u cassava farming takes 2 years? angry
any way if u can render him advice on that pls go ahead... how Xmas preparation na? are u into cassava too?
Re: Cassava Farming: 2017 Plan Of Breakthrough! by GreatNegro(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2016
I will advise you to visit the nearest ministry of agric close to you and also make sure you use improved variety that matures within 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Cassava Farming: 2017 Plan Of Breakthrough! by holycrown7(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Thanks for your advice, I will be in Ministry as soon as the resume after new year break, to know I'd there is truly cassava that mature by six months
Re: Cassava Farming: 2017 Plan Of Breakthrough! by Zhadhorktor: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2017
One of the biggest cassava processing plants/factory in Africa is in Kogi state. Needing about 500 tons daily of cassava tubers. Hit me up on : 09073065879 for details and discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Lovers / How was your Day? 4 and 7 Weeks Old Healthy Turkey For Sale in Ibadan / 8 Vegetables And Herbs You Can Regrow Again And Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.