Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming (4151 Views)

My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by GREATP1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good day to all farmers in the house. I have a plan to go into full cassava farming by next year March, God's willing. In this regard, I need an OBTAINABLE COST AND INCOME ANALYSIS preferably from someone who is into Cassava Farming till a very recent time (possibly this year). I need to know about:
1. Land Availability (Ogun, Oyo and Osun).
2. Cost of Lease/Hectare.
3. Availability of tractor and other machineries in the area.
4. Cost of Tractor (1st and 2nd Plough)
5. Number of budle of stem/hectare and the cost/bundle
6. Herbicide type, cost and volume per hectare
7. All other costs as it may be apllicable

8. Total income per Hectare
9. Availability of Market
10.Challenges involved and the ways out.

I will very much grateful for a sincere response majorly from those that are into cassava farming. Also I am still very much into search for good land suitable for Cassava farming preferably on lease at a very affordable price.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by Emempaul(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
visit did Link and read thru https://www.nairaland.com/3286335/final-lap-cassava-farming-2016
any question don't hesitate to ask
Re: Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by GREATP1(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Emempaul:
visit did Link and read thru
https://www.nairaland.com/3286335/final-lap-cassava-farming-2016

any question don't hesitate to ask

I have read through it. it is wonderful tread. I will call you soon to discuss about it. Hope land for leasing is still available against next year planting.
Re: Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by Emempaul(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2016
GREATP1:

I have read through it. it is wonderful tread. I will call you soon to discuss about it. Hope land for leasing is still available against next year planting.
yes it is
Re: Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by GREATP1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Emempaul:
yes it is
you mean the land? if yes, at what rate?
Re: Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by Emempaul(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
GREATP1:

yes land is available at 10,000 per hectare
Re: Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by Emempaul(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
GREATP1:

yes land is available at 10,000 per hectare. Like how many will u b looking to rent
Re: Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by GREATP1(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2016
Emempaul:

yes land is available at 10,000 per hectare.
Like how many will u b looking to rent

l am looking at 10 hetares.

however, I will need more information about the land.

The location of the land
How fertile is the land? I. e virgin or used land
Detail of the ownership of the land
Any other cost other than the lease cost

in a better way, my whatsapp number is 07011843606. Add me up, so we can have a better discussion.

Waiting to read from you soon
Re: Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by Emempaul(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2016
GREATP1:

l am looking at 10 hetares.

however, I will need more information about the land.

The location of the land
How fertile is the land? I. e virgin or used land
Detail of the ownership of the land
Any other cost other than the lease cost

in a better way, my whatsapp number is 07011843606. Add me up, so we can have a better discussion.

Waiting to read from you soon
getting virgin or semi virgin lands drives ur cost of cultivation higher. So we go for the already prepared and used land. For fertility most of the land in my area are very fertile.

My are area meaning as i am based along idi iroko border axis so the land is located along dat axis btw oke-odan to aiyetoro

the land is gotten for lease directly from the land ownes or their custodians
Re: Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by Emempaul(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2016
just added u on watsapp
Re: Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by linearity: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
I am interested, can you give me more details?
Re: Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming by Emempaul(m): 5:38am On Nov 29, 2016
linearity:
I am interested, can you give me more details?
watsapp numba to chat u up

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Brush Cutter / 4 Weeks Old Broiler For Sale In Ado Ekiti / Advise Me On My Poultry Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.