Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost (3110 Views)

FG Writes US, UK, Others, Insists Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB A Terrorist Organisation / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by Naijiant: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
By dodging the Enugu visit, Buhari has added "cowardice" to his long list of faults. The implications of not going to Enugu b/c of IPOB threats are massive.
More: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-blunder-pulls-enugu-trip-following-ipob-threats/
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by limeta(f): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Afonjas won,t sleep tonight or any other night.

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by cstr19: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by babyfaceafrica: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by tigerclaws: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Buhari is a certified useless terrorist
chaii God knows that i hate that useless scallywag kunu drinking bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii with passion

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2016
Naijiant:
By dodging the Enugu visit, Buhari has added "cowardice" to his long list of faults. The implications of not going to Enugu b/c of IPOB threats are massive.
More: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-blunder-pulls-enugu-trip-following-ipob-threats/

You think Buhari and his security advisers are as daft as the IPOB and the entire South East? If Buhari come to SE and there was an ordinary attempt of riot Army will kill them like chicken cos a shoot aside order will be given and you wailers will start shouting again...

Buhari is more wiser than you guys..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 12:25am On Dec 23, 2016
tigerclaws:
Buhari is a certified useless terrorist
chaii God knows that i hate that useless scallywag kunu drinking bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii with passion

Who in your entire generation has ever attain his level? You just keep hating and if you were ask to give your reason why you hate him you will not have any tangible thing to say...
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by knightsTempler: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Victoria Ibezim-Ohaeri wrote...

T.O.R.T.U.R.E: That's the only way to describe a road travel to SE Nigeria right now. It takes about 3-5 minutes to cross the Niger Bridge. This week, it takes about 3-5 hours. The soldiers stationed at the bridge ransacking vehicles and the policemen brazenly extorting money from motorists are responsible for the gruelling traffic jam. I hear they are also confiscating private goods belonging to travellers, including bags of rice.

The gloomy faces of weeping children, over-stressed mothers and angry drivers tell the stories of excruciating pain and agony deliberately inflicted on a region by the central government. When you eventually cross the bridge, you are stopped every 5-10 minutes at police checkpoints and roadblocks.

Can national unity be sustained with this sort of provocation? How do you expect patriotism and loyalty from the same people subjected to extreme hardship and marginalization?

These are the issues. I would like to see folks from the NE, SW, NW, NC take up this issue, even if they are pretending....

Deeply hurt!

Copied

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by dokyOloye: 12:59am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

You think Buhari and his security advisers are as daft as the IPOB and the entire South East? If Buhari come to SE and there was an ordinary attempt of riot Army will kill them like chicken cos a shoot aside order will be given and you wailers will start shouting again...

Buhari is "more wiser".
Odenni.
Like Osama BinHary like his supporters.
Go school, una no go gree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by idupaul: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Make no mistake Buhari did not go to the east because he is scared , he didn't go because he hates Igbo people period
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 1:03am On Dec 23, 2016
dokyOloye:
Buhari is "more wiser".
Odenni.

LOL with your level of Education you think if a President is coming to your region you will harm him hahahhaa you need to have your brain checked..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by Naijiant: 1:46am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

Buhari and "wise" in the same sentence?? Wonders upon wonderment! grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by Naijiant: 1:47am On Dec 23, 2016
dokyOloye:
Buhari is "more wiser".
Odenni.
grin grin If they go to school, they would become "more wiser".
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by Naijiant: 1:48am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL with your level of Education you think if a President is coming to your region you will harm him hahahhaa you need to have your brain checked..
So Buhari had no reason to run.
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by dokyOloye: 2:11am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

Oya,show us ya WAEC.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 2:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Naijiant:

Buhari and "wise" in the same sentence?? Wonders upon wonderment! grin

Well we know how many Igbo have been hanged in some Asia countries with their mindset of thinking they are wise..

Kanu is cooling his ass why? He think he is wise...

make una continue..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 2:30am On Dec 23, 2016
Naijiant:

So Buhari had no reason to run.

LOL do you know how many IPOB miscreants will die if Buhari come and they misbehave?

During biafra protest you know how many IPOB military kill not to talk of a sitting president...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by Naijiant: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

Well we know how many Igbo have been hanged in some Asia countries with their mindset of thinking they are wise..

Kanu is cooling his ass why? He think he is wise...

make una continue..
So how does this prove that Buhari is wise?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by Naijiant: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL do you know how many IPOB miscreants will die if Buhari come and they misbehave?

During biafra protest you know how many IPOB military kill not to talk of a sitting president...
So the military kill Ipob protesters during peaceful protest and you think Buhari dodged coming to Enugu to save the lives of Ipob miscreants? Does this make sense to you? Buhari was more worried about himself than any Ipob members.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Naijiant:

So how does this prove that Buhari is wise?

He has achieve what your entire generation cannot achieve.
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2016
Naijiant:

So the military kill Ipob protesters during peaceful protest and you think Buhari dodged coming to Enugu to save the lives of Ipob miscreants? Does this make sense to you? Buhari was more worried about himself than any Ipob members.

LOL might not make sense to you but after it happened your like will be shouting and wailing up and down..
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by Naijiant: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

He has achieve what your entire generation cannot achieve.
But achievement in Nigeria is not based on wisdom. I still wonder how a dullard like Buhari became a general and then president. Won't happen in any country were things are done properly.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by Naijiant: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL might not make sense to you but after it happened your like will be shouting and wailing up and down..
What doesn't make sense is your claim that Buhari, who doesn't hesitate to send soldiers to shoot IPOB protesters, didn't go to Enugu b/c he wanted to save the lives of the same protesters his soldiers have been shooting. Nope, he didn't go b/c he was afraid for himself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by modsmustdie: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

Who in your entire generation has ever attain his level? You just keep hating and if you were ask to give your reason why you hate him you will not have any tangible thing to say...
Level that he attained through dubious quota system and British manipulation against igbos... no wonder, you afonjas see nothing wrong in a certificateless bigot using a whole acclaimed professor as an arrangement boy... even the drug lord tinubu is much more qualified than your thin god bigot baboon

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Naijiant:

But achievement in Nigeria is not based on wisdom. I still wonder how a dullard like Buhari became a general and then president. Won't happen in any country were things are done properly.

LOL i swear i no understand anything from what you type up there.. hhahha He rose from the rank of Lt to Major General my friend...

hatred with not let some people reason better..
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Naijiant:

What doesn't make sense is your claim that Buhari, who doesn't hesitate to send soldiers to shoot IPOB protesters, didn't go to Enugu b/c he wanted to save the lives of the same protesters his soldiers have been shooting. Nope, he didn't go b/c he was afraid for himself.

How your likes reason baffle me sometimes, How do you mean Buhari send soldiers to shoot IPOB are you this daft? I guess it's same Buhari that send cultist to started killing themselves too..

BBOG prestest and did anyone got shot?

Those that are protesting in support of Saraki, PEJ, etc did anyone shoot them?

The problem is you IPOB think violence will settle everything, How can some people be protesting by carrying arms and expect the security to fold their hand..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by Naijiant: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL i swear i no understand anything from what you type up there.. hhahha He rose from the rank of Lt to Major General my friend...

hatred with not let some people reason better..
I am not disputing his rise in rank. I am telling you that it was clearly not based on merit - you only have to listen to him to see how empty his skull is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by Naijiant: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

How your likes reason baffle me sometimes, How do you mean Buhari send soldiers to shoot IPOB are you this daft? I guess it's same Buhari that send cultist to started killing themselves too..

BBOG prestest and did anyone got shot?

Those that are protesting in support of Saraki, PEJ, etc did anyone shoot them?

The problem is you IPOB think violence will settle everything, How can some people be protesting by carrying arms and expect the security to fold their hand..
Buhari is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces. He is responsible for the conduct of his soldiers. He is not responsible for cultists. It is clear who is daft here.

Go and read the Amnesty International report on shooting of pro-Biafrans and see if they said anything about Ipob carrying arms.

Saying it is wrong to shoot protesters doesn't make me Ipob. I have also said it is wrong to massacre Shias and I'm not Shia. This just shows the level of your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
modsmustdie:

Level that he attained through dubious quota system and British manipulation against igbos... no wonder, you afonjas see nothing wrong in a certificateless bigot using a whole acclaimed professor as an arrangement boy... even the drug lord tinubu is much more qualified than your thin god bigot baboon

have you forgotten it's the same quota system that brough Nnamdi Azikwe?, That make Ekweme VP, That make Enwerem, Okadigbo, Nnamani etc Senate President....

Shagari was Shagari qualification to Ekweme then....

Ibo have been slave since time immemorial..
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Naijiant:

I am not disputing his rise in rank. I am telling you that it was clearly not based on merit - you only have to listen to him to see how empty his skull is.

LOL because he is not speaking in British accent?

Those that matter all over the world regard this man and give him respect he deserve, So taking you that your councilor in your ward did not even know of your existence serious is of no use..
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by APCmyheart(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Naijiant:

Buhari is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces. He is responsible for the conduct of his soldiers. He is not responsible for cultists. It is clear who is daft here.

Go and read the Amnesty International report on shooting of pro-Biafrans and see if they said anything about Ipob carrying arms.

Saying it is wrong to shoot protesters doesn't make me Ipob. I have also said it is wrong to massacre Shias and I'm not Shia. This just shows the level of your reasoning.

Some set of people burning tyres, Carrying iron rods and planks in the name of protest what do you call that?
Re: Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost by Naijiant: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL because he is not speaking in British accent?

Those that matter all over the world regard this man and give him respect he deserve, So taking you that your councilor in your ward did not even know of your existence serious is of no use..
It is not his accent. It is about not making sense and being clueless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Haven't Igbo Businessmen Visited Nnamdi Kanu / *BREAKINGNEWS*: Igbo-Biafran Girl Conquers India / Soldier Slapped A Man Into Confusion In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.