Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? (1222 Views)

Horrible Video Of Half Man Half Tree,see Why Trees Grow On His Body-See video / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him / Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by konjinokillme(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
He is 2yrs old, smart and talks well. Anything he wants, he asks, be it food, cloths, toys, and more. He even takes excuse to wee-wee.

But to everyone's surprise, he poo anywhere, anytime, without telling anyone.. You won't know till you stumble upon the poo or it starts smelling.

Please experienced persons and mothers in the house, how do we make him stop
Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by okirewaju(f): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Keep teaching him the pu-pu word and with time he will get the hang of it.

My first will bring out her potty to signify she wants to do the do.
Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by bellville: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Let the potty always be in a place where he would easily see it. If he's already in preschool, does the school have a potty training plan for their pupils? For my kids, I always ensure I enroll them in schools where they do potty training so that my effort at home would be complemented. At that age, I'm less concerned about academics.

4 Likes

Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by baby124: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Eyah! Sounds like a super sweet cutie. The way you taught him to excuse himself when wee-weeing is the same way you will teach him to pooh. He needs to learn the use of a potty.
Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by konjinokillme(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2016
okirewaju:
Keep teaching him the pu-pu word and with time he will get the hang of it.

My first will bring out her potty to signify she wants to do the do.
he knows the word, he knows where to poo, but we just can't tell why he poos on his body....
Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by konjinokillme(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2016
bellville:
Let the potty always be in a place where he would easily see it. If he's already in preschool, does the school have a potty training plan for their pupils? For my kids, I always ensure I enroll them in schools where they do potty training so that my effort at home would be complemented. At that age, I'm less concerned about academics.
don't know much about his school sha...
Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by konjinokillme(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2016
baby124:
Eyah! Sounds like a super sweet cutie. The way you taught him to excuse himself when wee-weeing is the same way you will teach him to pooh. He needs to learn the use of a potty.
we've taught him, spank him,but he just wouldn't comply
Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by bellville: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2016
konjinokillme:
don't know much about his school sha...
You may need to find out.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by baby124: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2016
konjinokillme:
we've taught him, spank him,but he just wouldn't comply
Maybe you guys make a very big deal about pooing and embarrass him when he poos. Don't spank him or insult him. Tell him to let you know when he wants to poo, and place him on the potty when he summons up courage to tell you. When you do this repeatedly he will get used to it. He's ashamed that's why and he's still young. Pooing can be serious and confusing business. Even traumatizing for them when it's hard.

Maybe you put him on diaper till he's able to understand your instructions on pooing. I actually have noticed boy children are shy about such. When my nephew comes to our house for holiday, he does not poo throughout no matter what. As soon as he returns home from holiday he pops immediately. Even in his parents house he hides in a corner and will be stretching up and down.lol! Thankfully he wears diaper.
Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by blank(f): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2016
You can try to put him on the potty every morning and evening. Tell him to wee and poo there. Put him for like 30 minutes every time. Give him water and oranges like 20 minutes before then so that he would be ready to poo.

Don't make it like a big deal, just do it as if it's a normal part of his day. 2 years may be a little late because he has started forming his habits but make an attempt. It won't hurt.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2016
bellville:
You may need to find out.
Yeah, I think it's a good idea to find out if he does the same at school.
Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by dillycool(f): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
He's about the same age as my Little One and the best suggestion I've seen here is that of the person who said you should ensure that their is potty training service in the school where you registered him. It's very important considering the fact that asides holidays, they spend more of their time in the school environment. In my LO's school, at this age, if the child isn't fully potty trained, he/she will not proceed to the next class so they take potty training very very serious.

Please find out if he is potty trained while in school. Don't force him to sit on his potty if he doesn't wana. My LO will not sit on hers for more than two minutes at a time. If you keep forcing him, it might make him shy away completely.

Let him be on trainers pants while at it, it's allowed after all he's just 2years. He will get a hang of it sooner than you expect.
Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by austinereds(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
haya. it just a matter of time. keep on teaching him. probably add discipline to it.
Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Its obvious your child has bad toilet training, always caution him when he do so even if it entails you spanking or scolding him.
Re: How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? by lynnfeb(f): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Take his potty into the toilet , while you sit on the water system let him sit on the potty, both of u should do it like fun. I hope this works.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? / World Smallest Woman Got Married! / Wife Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Failing Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.