Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days (5471 Views)

3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days by kayo80(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
I was actually going to make the title- '10 Ways to Make 100k in 7 Days' but I couldn't come up with ten ways to make 100k in 7 days. Hmm! It boggles my mind. So, anyway, I would need help from my fellow Nairalanders on this. I am going to write on 3 ways to make 100k within 7 days, but you can add more ideas. This article might really help someone out there in this recession.

Below are three ways to make 100k in 7 days.

1. Sell an Information
Yea, this is called info marketing. For example, I personally know how men can last longer in bed, so I wrote a book on it, and sell to men that need that information. I used to advertise the book on Facebook, but now I just either leave the link to the sales page in my Nairaland signature, or leave the link in my comment on Linda Ikeji's blog. I sell the book at N5,000...selling 20 copies in one week will give me 100K.

So, to break it down. Find answer to a problem a lot of people have, put that answer in writing, and sell as an eBook to buyers. You can use the marketing ideas I spoke about above, or you can use paid advertising, and advertise on Facebook, Google, or even your daily newspaper. Ideas on what information to sell? How to remove stretchmarks naturally. How to make money online. How to get a job with an oil company. How to get a Canadian visa...etc. Be creative. And the book does't have to be long. My ebook for one minute men is just ten pages.

2. Sell Some of Your Valuables
If you desperately need that 100k, and you are sure what you want to use the 100k for would bring more money, I don't see anything wrong in selling some of your valuable items like- your laptop, your phone, some of your clothes, your shoes, your TV, etc. Just advertise it on Nairaland, and I am sure you would get people to buy in no time.

3. Offer a Service
I am sure there is something you can do that a lot of people can't. Till this day, there are still hundreds of thousands of people that want to own a blog that don't know they can get a blog for free. Offer to open one for them for a fee (maybe charge N5,000).

Are you good with software and know how to repair software problems of phones, advertise your service on Nairaland, and ask people to come with their problems, and offer to help them repair their phones for a reduced fee.

As I said, I got stuck coming up with ideas, but I am sure someone reading this might have more ideas that other people reading this would learn from. So, please share. None of us is as intelligent as all of us.

Re: 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days by Silvereze(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
good
Re: 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days by nNEOo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Silvereze:
good

Bros I wan ask you some thing
Re: 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days by Silvereze(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
nNEOo:

Bros I wan ask you some thing

Go ahead
Re: 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days by kayo80(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Please feel free to contribute to what I have written. Thank you.
Re: 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days by Xforce: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Number 4: Data Analysis a.k.a Sportsbetting

Even though this is a form of high risk investment,but you can actually make above #100k in 7 days with a capital of #5k. For more info,contact me grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days by Xforce: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Number 5: Bitcoin Investment

Y'all know prices of bitcoins flunctuates on hourly basis,minutes sef...learn to scout for the changes in price,buy low,sell high. Make una go research am ursef,or contact me lemme scam u grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days by kayzat: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Xforce:
Number 4: Data Analysis a.k.a Sportsbetting

Even though this is a form of high risk investment,but you can actually make above #100k in 7 days with a capital of #5k. For more info,contact me grin

Oga xforce ? how do I contact you on this ? I need it sharperly.
Re: 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days by 19jeria: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days by Xforce: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
kayzat:

Oga xforce ? how do I contact you on this ? I need it sharperly.
sir? Abeg no personal contact,might be tempted to scam you. All you need to do is do your research and get a staking plan...2 odds for 7 days.

Day 1,stake 5k to get 10k
Day 2,stake 10k to get 20k
Remove 5k
Day 3,stake 15k to get 30k
Day 4,stake 30k to get 60k
Remove 15k
Day 5,stake 45k to get 90k
Remove 30k
Day 6,stake 60k to get 120k
Day 7,stay away from staking and count your 170k blessing.

Please,don't try this with your school fees o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stock Market Hits 9-month High / Massey Fergurson Farm Tractor Prices/rental In Nigeria? / "Cashless" Lagos: How Are You Coping With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.